Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 50]

436[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:32 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 EtcWTYp

437[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:35 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Ha, thanks Lux. We are a little everywhere right now.

438[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:37 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

It shall become my hosting custom to post that gif once per game that I host (the gif in question is from Masquerade).

Speaking of which, I've been plotting Masquerade 2.0.

Perhaps it'll see the light of day after the other 2-3 games I have in my head, which doesn't include the dozens I've discarded.

I like designing games.

/goes back to munching on popcorn

439[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

high seraph wrote:blaire we don't get achievements from minigames btw?

...fuck

tIKI
FIRE UP THAT GRILL

440[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:49 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Alice wrote:

...fuck

tIKI
FIRE UP THAT GRILL

I JUST HAVE A GRIDDLE
BUT IT WORKS VERY WELL

441[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:49 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Mr. Alice wrote:

...fuck

tIKI
FIRE UP THAT GRILL

This is why I've been so sad. I have no achievements, and thus no trophies. Yet in minigames I've gotten so many doctor protects off, earning me at least one. Life is cruel.

The reason, for the record, is that minigames are not held to the same standard of balance as regular games, and as such their contributions towards trophy counts isn't as reliable and legitimate. At least, this is what the privileged trophy elite would tell you if you ask them.

442[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:51 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Blaire, if you're mafia, I'm going to laugh at the symmetry between this game and the game where I was maf trying to tunnel you. If you're town... I'm sad I caught your eye early on.

high seraph wrote:@Rasei Kiyoko was already forthcoming about her role from the get go, so I don't understand why you thought it would be better to wait until she was dead to disclose that information. Also I'm glad you asked "who killed Kiyoko" because that is bugging me a lot. She said she could protect herself from all night actions X times, and she said she'd be doing that every phase because she's a popular nk target. Now, its entirely possible that she did not hide inside on n1 altho I think its unlikely she would do that unless her role was an "every other night" thing, which she didn't say it was (and that's understandable). Now I'm gonna talk about snow.

First of all, let me tell y'all that getting stunned by the mafia does not damage your snowfort. The fact that Rasei supposedly wrote abt Kiyo probably didn't cause any damage to Kiyo's snowfort either. So, unless I'm missing something, Kiyo got 1 snow on n0, making her snowfort stand with 3 snow. After d1, Kiyo's fort had 4 snow, enough to survive a nk. Add to that, Rasei's claim that Kiyo could get extra snow during the night (which btw doesn't really match her role flavor -- how can she get more snow if she's inside???), which would normally make Kiyo all the more unkillable.

How the hell did Kiyo die???

One explanation I can think of is that roles that can deduce the amount of snow on a snowfort acted on her.

I think we should discuss this. But my batteries are running at 5% so I'm gonna let you guys start without me.

Re: Kiyo protection role
I assume Kiyo either lied about how exactly her role worked, lied about her "using her power every night until it's gone," or was bussed. In the first two cases, I'm actually surprised that mafia targeted her (and I'm even more embarrassed that this didn't bother me earlier).

Re: snow count
This could also be explained by Kiyo's role actually costing snow to operate, and she lied about it. It's odd that mafia still targeted her for NK though.

Ah. It could be that mafia expected it to fail worst-case, and that Lucas would look bad due to the maf-originating stun.

Still other points I haven't addressed, Lucas. Working on it.

443[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:54 pm

high seraph

high seraph

hAHAHA plays in the snow with my 1 (one) trophy

edit hold on i actually have 2 (TWO)! displays them proudly on top of my snowfort

444[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:11 pm

drandahl

drandahl

high seraph wrote:@Rasei Kiyoko was already forthcoming about her role from the get go, so I don't understand why you thought it would be better to wait until she was dead to disclose that information. Also I'm glad you asked "who killed Kiyoko" because that is bugging me a lot. She said she could protect herself from all night actions X times, and she said she'd be doing that every phase because she's a popular nk target. Now, its entirely possible that she did not hide inside on n1 altho I think its unlikely she would do that unless her role was an "every other night" thing, which she didn't say it was (and that's understandable). Now I'm gonna talk about snow.

First of all, let me tell y'all that getting stunned by the mafia does not damage your snowfort. The fact that Rasei supposedly wrote abt Kiyo probably didn't cause any damage to Kiyo's snowfort either. So, unless I'm missing something, Kiyo got 1 snow on n0, making her snowfort stand with 3 snow. After d1, Kiyo's fort had 4 snow, enough to survive a nk. Add to that, Rasei's claim that Kiyo could get extra snow during the night (which btw doesn't really match her role flavor -- how can she get more snow if she's inside???), which would normally make Kiyo all the more unkillable.

How the hell did Kiyo die???

One explanation I can think of is that roles that can deduce the amount of snow on a snowfort acted on her.

I think we should discuss this. But my batteries are running at 5% so I'm gonna let you guys start without me.

Re: Rasei's timing of info reveal
I don't know. Rasei's probably responded to this specifically, but I don't have time to go back and re-read. To be honest, this bothered me a bit too earlier on.

Town-Rasei explanations include: She didn't want to give more info to Maf before then?
Maf-Rasei explanations include: She actually used a role cop on another player N0, but represented targeting Kiyo vaguely in-thread earlier to give her some flexibility? She actually did target Kiyo and that's why mafia felt comfortable NKing Kiyo?

445[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:14 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Alright at this point before rollover, I trust the following people:
Sammiya, Cure, Lucas, T3t

I feel unsure about the following people:
Rasei

I feel even less sure about the following people:
Ninfia, Blaire, Alca

446[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:34 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Blaire

I'll take you out for burgers

who am i kidding, you're always the one who takes me out for burgers

I'll take you out for burritos

;)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

447[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:38 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wah
<3

edit: ok but they're cheapo burgers tho and you deserve better ;;

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

448[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:39 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

You guys should just come visit Jaiser and I, burgers for everyone!

449[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:44 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I'm starving right now. Tiki, I'm on my way prepare the grill.

450[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 30 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:50 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

drandahl wrote:I'm starving right now. Tiki, I'm on my way prepare the grill.

*Griddle

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum