Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 58]

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Sighs

Because I know I won't be up on time before rollover, I'm gonna Vote: Kiyoko mostly because it is in my best interest that lindahl does not get lynched tonight.

However: if the tide on the vote turns within the next few hours, please do watch for those who vote last minute. Lindahl is right, mafia's probably popcorning over all this drama; they won't show up, even to vote, if they don't have to. Yes, I'm calling out all y'all who haven't showed up to vote yet :v

why pagetop

piplups

piplups

oooh ok, I'm actually still in..... disneyland...... ;w; but I've read up on all the speculation throughout the day!! and wow seconding what gerry said about this forum being a lot more serious than I'm used to aaaa

That said, I don't know enough about either kiyoko or lindahl to really... understand the argument being made against the latter, so honestly kiyoko's accusation comes off as more scummy to me, ESPECIALLY if I'm wrong about the paranoid gun owner and mafia actually does get to kill twice on certain nights! that way a mislynch will be more dangerous to us sooner. I guess I just kind of took it for granted d1s are no lynch pfff ;;;

lindahl's role claim makes a certain amount of sense, though that is the standard epicmafia-type dreamer role so he could just have just taken advantage of that as a reasonable defense, as dreamers are a town-only role. though as I said, without being familiar enough with his playing style to see anything wrong, I think I'll go with Vote: Kiyoko since she is, after all, the one who told us not to no lynch D:

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Lindahl is not a dreamer and I am investigative fuck

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Drandahl as town always role claims early when he's in a pinch and it's never this organized a post. It's usually some frantic mess. This post screams mafia.

I don't particularly care if I get lynched but if I die please lynch or vig kill drandahl immediately after.

piplups

piplups

ok hold on; I caught your edit before you made it, so if you don't want to answer this question that's totally fine! but it may change my vote, so:

By how the votes stand now at this very instant, you're not worried yet, right?

alcasync

alcasync

Umm. vote: drandahl

I have some interest in making sure Kiyoko doesn't die! But I think regardless, if we lynch either of them, we'll get some information. ;v;

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

piplups wrote:ok hold on; I caught your edit before you made it, so if you don't want to answer this question that's totally fine! but it may change my vote, so:

By how the votes stand now at this very instant, you're not worried yet, right?

Okay fuck since you caught it. I originally said I was bulletproof but I'm not lynchproof so yeah I'm freaking out just a little. I don't actually care about revealing this because I know I was investigated by a role cop last night and I feel at this point it's a mafia role cop so mafia knows my role anyway.

I am 100% convinced drandahl is lying and mafia and not actually a dreamer because he has an active night action.

piplups

piplups

My question was mostly in response to the other part of your edit, but hmm. given there's now another vote on lindahl, I'll keep mine as is for now! I'll get home well before rollover so I'll change it later if necessary *o*

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh. I guess yeah I'll just. Put it back then.

Part of my role is that if anyone acts on me, I learn their ability 1x, and this includes the night kill. If I'm ever killed at night, I will survive the first one and "learn" the night/vig kill (but only once). The reason I'm okay sharing this with the thread is because a role cop acted on me last night and I'm pretty sure it's a mafia role cop at this point.

On top of that I have a few investigative abilities via alca stalker journal that change to something else when I am in a relationship.

So part of the reason I'm okay with being lynched is that if I get revived I'll actually learn a revive, but that's even assuming there's a revive in the first place. But even if I'm okay with that I'm going to fight my ass off against someone I'm very sure is mafia now.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

A'ight fuck it. If I die, just make sure you don't ignore this post and please investigate and/or kill these people because it would actually kinda break me if it happened the third game in a row. Just going to post my reads on everyone I know well enough to have reads on so far and if I'm right I'll at least have it on paper somewhere so I can have a third instance of "I told you so but apparently suck balls at pushing D1 lynches."

drandahl is mafia.

Cure (the boobs one) is likely also mafia.

I'm slightly suspicious of Luxaria but not sure yet.

Tet/Cur3 (the not boobs one) is likely town.

I'm also leaning town on Blaire and Lucas.

I promised alca that any information I have about her stays between us, and would appreciate it if everyone left alca alone tbh.

piplups

piplups

I'm finally home aaaa ok

@Kiyoko: I had typed a response, but then discarded it after thinking it through; I think I get where you're coming from. I would still like an answer to my question if possible though! If the single piece of information I currently hold matches with your claims, I think you'd understand my question, and be able to answer it if you look at the point in time when I posted it, and then looked back two pages and counted.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

No, i would not be concerned if the tally was three votes for me and three votes for drandahl barring any sort of mafia vote altering shenanigans, is that what you're getting at?

high seraph

high seraph

WAKES UP LITERALLY FIVE MINUTES BEFORE ROLLOVER HELLO FRIENDS

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Man I really hope you're not a) the role cop and b) town because if you are lol whoops at my claim, which I made under the assumption that mafia already knew my role.

Lucas you still have a few hours I think.

piplups

piplups

ehehe, I might have made the question a little too obvious to begin with, but that's good enough for me for now! Unvote: Kiyoko, and I'm leaning towards believing you're town, but I don't yet have enough in-game or meta evidence to actually be suspicious enough towards lindahl to change my vote to him. at this point, though, I guess it wouldn't matter!

I'm not the role cop; in fact, my main ability isn't active at all pfff poor chuu2 ;w; if I were I wouldn't have had to check with you, right? my ability is totally limited to a) luck and b) how ridiculous I can make certain posts sound, either IC or OOC.

ETA: I also so want to confess my undying dramatic love for minji's leg, but my relationship ability may cause... issues, so I would like to at least wait till minji posts to decide whether this love is meant to be!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum