Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 58]

high seraph

high seraph

oh my god i remembered that rollover was at noon but I forgot nautilus-sensei is... 3 hours behind me lmao ok I think 3 hours is enough for me to do my chores and backread... whatever's going on here.

I see Kiyoko votes and I'm already not pleased tbh

where is my boyfriend i need to hold hands with someone...

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I... am kind of interested then, but willing to believe you are also town so I won't question it. You were at least able to comment on a part of my role I hadn't mentioned at all in thread prior to this point and I don't think you're a mafia role cop so.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Aeiou

Aeiou

I'll go ahead and

vote: lindahl

I have to admit I havent had time to read in depth, my night was busy ;n; I feel like Kiyoko wouldn't push this hard as a maf, and say it is a ploy to gain trust then for that to work Lindahl would have to flip mafia...and even if mafia hands us a mafia member to lynch well then, I'd much rather lynch a mafia even to further a ploy/agenda than mislynch . If that makes sense! I'll likely be asleep before rollover happens.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

alca texted me to tell thread that her internet is out and she's not sure when she's getting it back.

The sun just rose, so I'm gonna head out and mail a package but I guess I'll check into thread when I get back.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Just woke up and back-reading. Do we have an updated vote tally anywhere?

Ardonye

Ardonye

Kiyoko wrote:Where is therapydog!ardonye?

HELLO I AM HERE LURKING THIS GAME

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 25 Tumblr_nwwebgykNZ1qce73lo1_540

ganbette everyone

~~~sends waves of moral support to all~~~

sorry for adding extra clutter, I'll refrain from posting in the future but yes I AM WATCHING YOU ALL.... <O><O>

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

Answering my own question:

票数 Vote Tally

drandahl (lindahl) VI
Kiyoko II
plotstickers I
high seraph I
no lynch I

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 25 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 25 XHMJc5Q lulu vs high seraph
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 25 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 25 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs plotstickers
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 25 XHMJc5Q ezzelin vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 25 XHMJc5Q angelstar vs no lynch
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 25 XHMJc5Q Taki the Tender vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 25 XHMJc5Q drandahl vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 25 XHMJc5Q Mr. Gerbear vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 25 XHMJc5Q alcasync vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 25 XHMJc5Q Aieou vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 25 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs drandahl

I believe this is correct? I'll double-check, but I'm now caught up and have a few thoughts to post. Coming up.

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: drandahl

The recent posts make me more inclined to trust Kiyoko at the moment. I'll need to decide whom to enter a relationship with.

Also, I'm wondering at Taki's role ability a bit. It's similar to mine in a way, but fairly different. If we happened to use our powers on the same person they'd be able to get a lot done.

Is your power food related at all, Taki? Do you need to feed peopleto boost them?

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

THERAPYDOG. /mushes face in fur

Also the package will arrive in 5 business days and this is the earliest I have ever shown up at this office and breakfast is actually available

nautilus

nautilus

Hello I am back with an update on when rollover is.

It will be on time today because the thing I thought I had to attend is not happening today so it will actually be at 12pm like it should be.

Also it is confession time brb

minji

minji

(screams good morning I am so relieved I'm up before rollover!? Still reading some pages as I read most before getting distracted and passing out last night, will be back in a few to collect thoughts)

//also belatedly twists face at Pocha's action n0

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sensei wanted me to let thread know that her internet keeps cutting out

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay, so. I don't know what to think of drandahl's claim. I haven't seen that role in a game before, though I've read about it. It's a very pro-town role, iirc, but I can also see it being especially easy to fabricate in a game like this where there are actual messages between players. Especially if you're mafia and you know the alignments of every player. On the flipside, if he's telling the truth it's a role we wouldn't want to lose.

I'm not sure what to think of the timing of his claim. It is a bit early, but I can also see some necessity since I am pretty certain (with what we know of drandahl) that he wouldn't be back in time for the following rollover. Also, I guess there's a huge worry of most people firing off votes / comments while you're asleep.

Kiyoko's claim is interesting to me for personal reasons. Her role also sounds pretty ridiculously strong, unless I'm misreading it.

I'm short on time, and I don't know if Kiyo can say anything before rollover, but the only thing that reads as immediately suspicious about her claim is:

I am 100% convinced drandahl is lying and mafia and not actually a dreamer because he has an active night action.

How do you know about this? You say you were hit by a role investigation last night and can now copy it, but if you make a copy wouldn't it only be available at night? Or can you use your copied roles on any phase? But then that doesn't make sense because you're just saying he has an active ability, but not which one, which you would know with a role investigation? So is your alca-stalker-journal the source of this information?

That's the one detail throwing me off because you're 100% certain and it's part of your scum-read/counter to drandahl's claim.

Throwing this up now in the hopes that you can respond to it.

Cure

Cure

zzzz I just woke up, finished backreading, am fucking sleepy, super annoyed at this thread, not mafia (lol I wouldn't stick my neck out for drandahl of all people that would be so stupid). I don't even want to vote on principle at this point because I'm grumpy and stubborn about this.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Unrelated to the topic at hand, but this is faster than the conventional pink letters delivered, for whatever reason, by our teacher, which is honestly kind of creepy:

I... I just received a new confession. To my current kokoro, I think you were planning on leaving, anyway, so I may take this one up. ;w;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum