Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 58]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

alca stalker journal works as a kind of tracking thing and I was hoping not to have to say anything because of the way it works but whatever. I'm only due one more result anyway due to relationship shenanigans.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

So just to be clear, you tracked drandahl with your alca-stalker-journal and saw that he acted, which runs counter to his claim?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I didn't target anyone. It's not an active ability.

I'm not hugely inclined to talk about my relationship ability though because whoever investigated me likely doesn't actually know it so I have no reason to share it like I did with my main ability.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Vote: No Vote I actually have not backrrad completely but I'm about to head off to school so hopefully the damage isn't too bad haha.

Doak

Doak

good morning what the Seaking is going on in here

I agree with not ending the day with a no lynch but is it possible drandahl "acted" on kiyoko by visiting her dream even though they have a passive role??

anyway I will vote: drandahl for information, but I would like to see drandahl's dreamer results from last night before rollover happens and they get lynched, in case they're legit? even one night of results from a dreamer can be really handy!!!

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Kiyoko

Fair enough. I was just curious given the conviction against his claim and how it seemed like it contradicted previous statements. I think I have an idea of what you're implying. Thanks for responding.

Anyway, I guess we'll have our answer in five minutes.

For Sensei:

票数 Vote Tally

drandahl (lindahl) VII
Kiyoko II
plotstickers I
high seraph I
no lynch I

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 XHMJc5Q lulu vs high seraph
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs plotstickers
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 XHMJc5Q ezzelin vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 XHMJc5Q angelstar vs no lynch
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 XHMJc5Q Taki the Tender vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 XHMJc5Q drandahl vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 XHMJc5Q Mr. Gerbear vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 XHMJc5Q alcasync vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 XHMJc5Q Aieou vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 XHMJc5Q Doak vs drandahl

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

lindahl wrote:
My ability is Dreamer. Every other night phase (starting with N1), I will visit three players' dreams in the night, at least one of which is mafia. When I wake up, the whole dream is fuzzy, so I don't know which is mafia.

Even if his claim was true, he says it starts N1.

Also the fact that it doesn't include the standard dreamer 1 confirmed town option is weird.

drandahl

drandahl

H

minji

minji

piplups wrote:ETA: I also so want to confess my undying dramatic love for minji's leg, but my relationship ability may cause... issues, so I would like to at least wait till minji posts to decide whether this love is meant to be!!
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 ZMruPvx
Seems like both our relationship abilities will cause issues --
Two wrongs won't make a right in this case either.
Also going after my leg is creepy, you creep.

Aaaa sorry it was still taking me a while to process everything people had to say before realizing what time it was zzz I'll be going for vote: no vote as while I am leaning towards Kiyoko's words, I'm still a little ?? at things forgive me.

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 GxuMNNU

Episode 02: [The Devil Goes on a Date with His Junior in Shinjuku] (Night 1)

[Last time on Gakuen Mafia...]

Cur3: WHY DO WE HAVE A JAIL UNDER THE CAFETERIA?

Mr. Alice: Honestly, I've always wanted someone to dare me to taste batteries so I wouldn't feel as bad doing it, so this setup is pretty perfect.

high seraph:  You can shut up about all those times that you were right and I was wrong ok I am your humble and obedient follower forever. ✧*。ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

deo: b-but what if they recall this episode to censor it for that to keep its family-friendly rating ;;

lindahl: ಠ_ಠ

Sammiya: This school is a prison. We can never leave it even at night it seems. We're trapped. Not as bad as Dangan Ronpa, perhaps, but still trapped.

Ninfia: This universe is unnerving...

Kiyoko: In another few hours, the sun will rise!

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 TY2O0dW

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 XHMJc5Q lindahl was lynched. They were mafia. They were in the Paranormal Investigation Club.

The ratio is 15T:5M:1N.

Night 1 has begun. Night 1 will end at 12:00PM EST on January 20th, 2016. Please send in your confessions and night actions, if any, to me.

Doak

Doak

get outta here lindahl

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Jesus fuck.

fwiw to answer a question that was addressed to me earlier in thread, I fully intend to defend alcasync with my life regardless of whatever philosophical differences we may have had during behind the scenes sensei-proctored conversations.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Doak wrote:get outta here lindahl

In the end, she was not the woman of our dreams.

drandahl

drandahl

I had lived...
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 Lindah22

I had loved...
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 Lindah21

My life flashed before my eyes.
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 26 Lindah10

(Guess I'm a ghost now. Glad I made a ghost picture too.)
*sleepy ghost noises*

Last edited by lindahl on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

minji

minji

Woahhay one down! /o/

Why did I imagine one of those cornered-reaction/transformation sprites from the Ace Attorney games with lindahl's images jeebus someone do it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum