Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 58]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Taki rushed past the classroom, on toward detention hall, holding a pillow high above her head. The animation of her boobs bouncing as they were would probably break her spine in two in real life. "Wait, Lindahl-chan! No matter what you did, you still deserve a good night's sleep for your dreams! DESKS ARE NOT COMFORTABLE!"

And just like that, the Town in season 2 appears to have accomplished more than the Town in season 1 did all game.

Either way, either game, Kiyo came out on top. XD

As for me, the bad news: the RP players are dropping like flies.
The good news: Who stays and who goes still doesn't matter to me in-game, woo! I can just eat popcorn every voting phase. =D

Doak

Doak

taki gimme popcorn

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Doak wrote:taki gimme popcorn

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 27 Maxresdefault

Edit: Have we gotten response PMs for confessions yet, or are we still experiencing technical difficulties?

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Taki SHARE MORE POPCORN

nautilus

nautilus

@Taki

During any phase, you may confess your love to another player. PM the host with the name of the player and a short message declaring your love. The confession message will be forwarded to the other player at either 11PM EST or 11AM EST (see "Relationship modifications" link).

Confessions will be processed at either 11PM EST or 11AM EST. Basically: if your confession shows up in my inbox by 11AM EST or 11AM EST, I will process it then and there. If you send your confession at 11:01AM EST I will process it and send it to the other player at 11PM EST.

If they reject, nothing happens. The rejection message will be forwarded to the other player at either 11PM EST or 11AM EST (see "Relationship modifications" link).

^ also applies for successful relationship notifications with the relationship officially beginning at rollover (any players who have a relationship effect will have it activate at rollover)

Also I am feeling Not Very Great at the moment so I'm going to step away from thread until 11pm tonight when I do my sweep of all the dokis

ezzelin

ezzelin

celebratory explosions in the background (ര̀ᴗര́)و ̑̑

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, right, sorry. With these two games, there is so much going on that I can't keep track! XD

Thanks, Nautie!

nautilus

nautilus

Ok going to leave soon but I added some clarifications on how Breaking Up Works(tm)

If you would like to end a relationship, send a PM to the host saying that you want to break up (which will be processed like a confession or a rejection). This effect will come into play at rollover, after which you and your ex can enter new relationships instantaneously (so: if you broke up and then confessed to someone else mid-phase, your relationship effect if any on your first partner ends at rollover and starts with your second partner at the same time).

Breaking up acts similarly to confessions and rejections and will be processed at 11pm or 11pm EST; you can break up and send a confession at the same time. In terms of how this affects players with relationship effects, it's treated

To use my ability from last game, which was a revenge kill on anyone who targeted my doki:

Ardonye and I are in a relationship. Mid-phase (say 11pm), I break up with Ardonye and confess to eleni, who agrees to the relationship at 11am.

During this entire phase, my power will be activated on Ardonye. After the rollover, my power will be activated on eleni.

ok see ya

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

lindahl wrote:H

I knew it.

No one just types H in the middle of thread without being guilty.

Mr. Alice wrote:Battery Update: I do not yet have the jaw strength to break through the metal/plastic to get to the gooey center but I will. Oh, I will. AND I'M DOING THIS FOR ME TOO, OK. I HAVE GOALS!!! I HAVE DREAMS AND ASPIRATIONS!!!

Throw a bunch of batteries in the garbage disposal first to soften them up. It'll work. I believe in you.

piplups

piplups

pfff I said I'd be around for rollover but fell asleep for three hours first. wow, good job, Kiyoko! guess it's kind of weird I'm the one who's asking, since I briefly had the same vote as him, but -

@Gerry: how come you were so adamant against getting lindahl lynched?

minji wrote:Also going after my leg is creepy, you creep.
"Wait--!! But I... I mean... /coughs-- Heedless companion, my senses do not elude me! The appendage clearly interdicts your ability to manipulate buckminsterfullerene spheres or traverse the rufescent Tartan soils! Surely you desire it ousted from your corporeal embodiment? Why not relinquish the Blighted Visitant to me, the Extoller of Justice: Tsunami Hand!?"
...I say. come on minji cursed legs need love too don't you want NAOTO to be happy

I'm gonna... head back off to bed soon, but I will return in at most 8 hours! good night /o/

Kotakia

Kotakia

Welp, I missed rollover somehow. Good job, self. You have one job. Kiyoko, that's incredibly impressive on nailing that lynch right away. This is why people are terrified of you when we play.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

To be honest, that whole ordeal was just to fulfill a Non-Game-Related Personal Win Condition™ and I'm not actually interested in playing that aggressively consistently. Now that it's done I'm kind of taking a break from thread for N1 but if anyone trusts me and wants to throw any beneficial night actions at me, that would be nice. (Would prefer no jails/stuns though unless jailer/stunner doesn't trust me in which case go with your gut, dude or dudette) (edit: also goes without saying but please don't shoot me either.)

Since I already claimed to have a role investigation, I'm down to let thread decide who they want me to investigate.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 27 BttmaqdI slept through rollover...

what kind of hero misses beating one of the bad guys...

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'M AWAKE good morning......

NOOOOOO the girl of my dreams ;(

piplups wrote:@Gerry: how come you were so adamant against getting lindahl lynched?

Sigh. Because lindahl was the girl of my dreams. The thing was, I was already suspicious of her when, suddenly, in the middle of a night...

She sent me a confession of love

I was torn between acceptance and rejection, mostly because my relationship ability is one-use, but in the end, I accepted because I, Gerry, School Journalist, would have gotten the truth out of her anyway. Basically I can ask whether a statement by my ~ significant other ~ is true or not. :v And if it's a lie, we break up. I wanted to use it on lindahl this phase, catch her in a lie, realize that all my dreams are meant to be broken. And then lynch her D2.

BUT WELL Kiyoko knew better and was adamant about getting lindahl out which, to me, still sounded really suspicious at the time because hey if my suspicions were right about lindahl, it's not like the mafia won't hesitate to throw one of their own under the bus D1 in a game as large and confusing as this.

So yeah. My apologies for the vote, Kiyoko.

But yeah anyway be suspicious of the ones you love, that is the lesson here

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

lindahl wrote:

I had loved...
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 27 Lindah21

this is horrible it's like I slept with someone to try to get information but they die before I get the information like

wow

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum