Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 58]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Mr. Gerbear wrote:The thing was, I was already suspicious of her when, suddenly, in the middle of a night...

She sent me a confession of love

Since everybody spent all day harping on me for saying I've been suspicious of drandahl since N0, I guess I'll have to ask you why you were suspicious, especially considering you've never played a game with drandahl before and from the way you phrased it, it seemed that you were suspicious before the confession came in.

fwiw, unless you sent drandahl something via relationship message, there was basically zero indication in thread that you were suspicious of him, and therefore no signal for a hypothetical maf!Kiyo to know to bus him, if hypothetical maf!Kiyo were inclined to bus a teammate based on some random townie's mild suspicions.

The only other player besides me who visibly expressed any sort of suspicion on drandahl was ezzelin so excuse me if I'm slightly skeptical of the "Oh I was suspicious of drandahl all along" now that he's flipped mafia.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

I'm having serious trouble keeping up with this game lmao, but I am here, I'm just... waiting under this cherry blossom for my lover who... didn't show up all day and now it's night and kind of scary and I feel stupid for setting up a picnic date under this stupid cherry blossom tree by the lake and sending him that stupid stupid stuPId text with that stupid picture like?? he clearly doesn't love me enough why would he keep me waiting until dark if sensei catches me on school grounds at this hour she might get me killed, or worse, EXPELLED!!!

Anyway part of me is really sad that Kiyoko was right and I won't get my chance to make fun of her yet, but I guess this clears her, which means we can start narrowing down our suspects list. Then again, the circumstances were kinda different because this time it wasn't just a gut feeling ok so you kind of aren't allowed to brag about this too much ok Kiyoyo-senpai!!!!!!

grabs Baagen Daaz from my picnic basket and tosses it furiously in the lake

(ninja'd by kiyo thi s looks like this is gonna get real intense real soon)

Doak

Doak

it may be a little suspicious, but currently I'm inclined to believe Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 28 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Maybe Lucas' boyfriend doesn't exist and they're just a product of his imagination in an attempt to repress the memories of his dark past like maybe under that neck thing is a surgery scar and the head we see on Lucas is really the head of that 'boyfriend' or his body is the one that's switched, w/e you get the point and hEAD TRANSPLANT CONSPIRACY THEORY yo that's my jam.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

1. Drandahl and I never sent anything to each other after his confession.

2. Of course I didn't give any indication of my suspicions. It's not like I have to put everything out there??

3. I was suspicious only after the confession came in, sorry if that wasn't clear. The confession arrived halfway through the Day phase after your accusations (and his counter-accusations) were already out there. When I said middle of the night I didn't mean Night. I meant night, my time lmao.

4. Maf have bussed other maf for much less.

5. "I'll have to ask you why you were suspicious, especially considering you've never played a game with drandahl before" yah so only people who've played games with others are allowed to be suspicious? :|

6. K be skeptical, push for a lynch on me next :)

Cure

Cure

Mr. Gerbear wrote:
3. I was suspicious only after the confession came in, sorry if that wasn't clear. The confession arrived halfway through the Day phase after your accusations (and his counter-accusations) were already out there. When I said middle of the night I didn't mean Night. I meant night, my time lmao.

Sigh. Because lindahl was the girl of my dreams. The thing was, I was already suspicious of her when, suddenly, in the middle of a night...

??????????????? i can see why people would be confused.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@gerry

I'm literally just asking you why you were suspicious because I spent all phase second-guessing myself thinking ezz and I were the only ones who thought drandahl was at all fishy. Your post made it sound like you were suspicious before the confession, so if that was just weird phrasing and it was the confession that made you suspicious then that's enough for me, but tl;dr the quotes that Raie highlighted are what I am currently confused about.

Cure

Cure

The day/night thing I can understand, but in the first quote you clearly said you were suspicious of him BEFORE the confession came in

also you seemed to not agree with kiyo when she was trying to get him lynched. if you also found drandahl suspicious, shouldn't you have been more than willing to go along with kiyo's vote instead of voting FOR her?

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Cure wrote:
Mr. Gerbear wrote:

Sigh. Because lindahl was the girl of my dreams. The thing was, I was already suspicious of her when, suddenly, in the middle of a night...

???????????????

I was just being dramatic x_x

Like I said, the accusations were already everywhere by then, so I already had some inkling. I only really solidified my suspicions when the confession came in.

Sigh words. I really need to stop typing on mobile.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

TO CLEAR THINGS UP from me anyway I just want to know what Gerry found suspicious and that is literally all I am not trying to FoS him I AM JUST CONFUSED AND SLIGHTLY GRUMPY AT THE (completely understandable) LACK OF SUPPORT I RECEIVED ON D1 that's all.

But Gerry just ninja'd this post with the answer so I'm okay with dropping this topic. I'm not actually that suspicious of Gerry, given how openly he supported drandahl. Also because if he's rollover newspaper role, that doesn't really sound like a maf ability.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Cure wrote:The day/night thing I can understand, but in the first quote you clearly said you were suspicious of him BEFORE the confession came in

also you seemed to not agree with kiyo when she was trying to get him lynched. if you also found drandahl suspicious, shouldn't you have been more than willing to go along with kiyo's vote instead of voting FOR her?

I never disagreed with Kiyo, I was just suspicious of her being so adamant about getting drandahl lynched omg. I wasn't against Kiyoko, I was just way more interested in keeping drandahl alive one more phase because I'd be able to confirm what Kiyoko suspected anyway with my relationship ability. I didn't want to go to bed without a vote, I didn't want D1 to end without a lynch, and I didn't want to vote drandahl. So I voted Kiyoko. Idgaf if my reasoning doesn't make sense to all y'all

But, anyway, I told myself I'd be more active in this game and actually post instead of lying low in my previous games but obviously that's not working.

Cure

Cure

Mr. Gerbear wrote:
Anyway, KIYOKO WHY U VOTE THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS

Yesterday at 2:20 pm

i guess i'm just confused because gerry mentioned the girl of his dreams really early on in the phase before the first round of D1 confessions would have been sent out. unless he was just playing along with drandahl's role name or??

kiyo doesn't seem too concerned though, and it's really not a big deal at all, so I'll stop fixating on it. The discrepancy is just bothering me a little bit.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Cure wrote:
Mr. Gerbear wrote:
Anyway, KIYOKO WHY U VOTE THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS

Yesterday at 2:20 pm

i guess i'm just confused because gerry mentioned the girl of his dreams really early on in the phase before the first round of D1 confessions would have been sent out. unless he was just playing along with drandahl's role name or??

kiyo doesn't seem too concerned though, and it's really not a big deal at all, so I'll stop fixating on it. The discrepancy is just bothering me a little bit.

jfc that was a reference to his role am I not allowed to do that

Doak

Doak

calm down Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 28 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z

Cure

Cure

i-i-I'm sorry. O^O

i just assumed you were already dating at that point. for that matter were you never actually in a relationship with him, then? since he died before the night phase officially started and cemented the relationship

Last edited by Cure on Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum