Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 58]

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Doak wrote:calm down Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 29 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z

NO

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Sorry for being testy myself tho, I'm emotionally compromised.

The confession came before Day 1 started, but I was only able to read it when Day was already underway and accusations were happening. I accepted the relationship, which was in time for the mid-Day relationship update. So we were in a relationship for half a phase ;v

alcasync

alcasync

/)n(\ Hello everyone! I'm having really bad internet troubles right now. I've been able to keep up with the thread but whenever I tried to post it would keep timing out, so eventually I gave up and went to a cafe. ;v;

Ummm...! I'm not sure what the general consensus on Kiyoko is right now but I'm inclined to think she is town and telling the truth about her ability! I am also slightly biased though because like I said earlier, I have reasons to want Kiyoko to stay alive. ;v;

I'm not really that suspicious of any of the early voters on drandahl but I would like to hear more from the people who said they were leaning towards voting one way or another but then didn't end up voting?

I'm going to backread again now that I have stable internet to see if I can form some more thoughts.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

alcafe

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Alice wrote:alcafe

I'm envious I didn't think of this first.

Last edited by Taki The Tender on Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

angel★

angel★

whoooo mafia on d1 not bad!! yay kiyoko \o/

the paranoid in me is kinda worried that it was all a huge ploy so that everyone would gain kiyo's trust but......... hopefully not.... kiyo pls don't betray us ;____;

i find it a little suspicious that a bunch (aka 3) of people say they overslept and appeared not too long after rollover (pocha, kotakia, ninfia) but that's probably too obvious. still, i feel like at least one of them could be mafia??

also of note, people who voted drandahl kinda late, maybe once they thought that there was no hope of saving him/jumped on the bandwagon? this would be doak, sammiya, aeiou

whoops i was in the middle of writing this hours ago but something came up and never finished it orz..... it feels kinda irrelevant now but just gonna post this anyways and then backread

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

alcasync wrote:went to a cafe. ;v;

Clearly alca♥chan wants to go on a coffee date with me and just forgot to invite me

dw alca♥chan i will be there soon you don't need to give me the address i'll find you ♥♥♥

what is your favorite drink i'll buy you one

no wait let me guess

it must be earl grey because you are a hot-tea ;) ;) ;) ;)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

alcasync

alcasync

alcasync wrote:I have reasons to want Kiyoko to stay alive.

I changed my mind, Kiyoko can go die.

Cure

Cure

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 29 QN3kgIsGakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 29 F6uFgMf

"We're interrupting your daily scheduled mafia for just a moment."

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:
"We're interrupting your daily scheduled mafia for just a moment."

We're interrupting your daily scheduled mafia for the rest of the game, if we can get away with it. Really.

Cure

Cure

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 29 QN3kgIsCURE
"I don't understand why everyone in this school is so obsessed with dating each other. What do you think, brother?"

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 29 F6uFgMfCUR3
"It's likely because they need something exciting to occupy themselves, and we're objectively the most exciting things here, sister."

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

"I bet you two wouldn't be so grumpy if you body got," Taki opened her arms wide, "a big hug!" She squeezed both of the twins in a big bear hug. Cure, the shorter twin, was being suffocated by Taki's bosom.

piplups

piplups

I see not too much has gone on after I fell asleep, which is good.

re:gerry's explanation, I'm still a little iffy on it to be honest *o* if you were already suspicious of lindahl, why risk wasting your single-use ability on him if he looked like he was gonna implicate himself and get lynched very soon anyway? something that investigative that you can only use once sounds like something you'd try to save for someone more ambiguous.

re:relationships, related to that, I'm surprised so many people are accepting relationships so quickly and easily tbh!! my own relationship ability has the potential to mess things up for town if I choose someone rashly, which is why I've been holding off on confessing to NAOTO. and of course, there's nothing stopping members of the mafia with beneficial relationship abilities to just confess to each other and take advantage of those abilities, which is why I brought it up in the first place.

re:angel's thoughts, firstly, that observation is v fair because I've used similar tactics when I was actually mafia, but in my defense I'd been up since 7am and walked around the entire day (and rollover is at 1am for me) so I actually did fall asleep in front of my comp pffff re:bandwagon, though, I guess I'm still 50-50 on it? I think about 6 people (including myself, via unvoting and not picking a new target) didn't end up submitting a vote by the end of the day phase, but from what I see there really wasn't a need to jump on a bandwagon at the point where the vote was about 4:2 lindahl:Kiyoko and the day was nearly up. there were also a few random votes around that I'm not sure if they were just for gauging reactions or if there was actual reasoning behind them.

re:night actions in general, I don't really mind any night actions being directed towards me! pretty much nothing will happen anyway, as like I said, my ability isn't active and I've already reaped its benefits for tonight by meeting my ridiculousness quota. I don't have any target in particular to suggest to Kiyoko, but I'd probably encourage you to go for your instincts since they seem so strong!

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 29 RgrMESS

Kiyoko: it must be earl grey because you are a hot-tea ;) ;) ;) ;)

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 29 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko has been expelled! She was an awful punmaster.

I'm here now for confessions. I will edit this post when I am done with them.

Also I have a post to make but I'll hold off and process confessions first.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum