Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 52]

511Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:39 pm

Cure

Cure

thank god I don't have to keep up with this anymore

512Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:44 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hi guys I literally have not been on this forum in days and what the actual fuck is happening

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

513Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:47 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:Hi guys I literally have not been on this forum in days and what the actual fuck is happening

Isn't it obvious?

514Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:57 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

there was a regime change and then somebody did THE THING

515Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:49 pm

nautilus

nautilus

/looks at thread; closes eyes and rubs temples

I'm... assuming like others that the Illumina is thanks to a Monkey Paw wish? also who stunned me 8(

ftr I'm assuming everyone's roles has changed so, uh, I guess that giant summary post I made doesn't count for anything much anymore

516Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:06 pm

high seraph

high seraph

omfg hello i am alive

UMM... I THINK... I think I'm responsible for erasing Mafia... I wished to erase all mafia before they were born à la Madoka ha ha ha....... sorry??

Thats all I got ;w;

517Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:49 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

you made this world

does illumina=magical girl context wise cuz

518Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:12 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Yeah, I think this is a more normal game now, except with 6 monkey paw uses total in the game (instead of 33 uses, or 11 roles + 22 extra uses).

I'll assume the ILLUMINA was someone's wish? Could be mafia originating wish (wish a known town was a neutral role, to shift town's focus? That's not as direct as just wishing a town was maf though...)

Or could just be some player wanting something else, and we're just seeing a side-effect. I haven't seen Professor Doak in action as Host before, so I don't know if this is in-line with his flavor. Still, I'm leaning more this than anything else right now.

Let's keep things going. vote: Sammiya

519Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:57 pm

high seraph

high seraph

idk man

i asked to erase every mafia, that was my exact wish. i guess the drawback should be that the mafia became illuminati??? idk who illumina is, i don't remember any illumina in Madoka? unless it's the name of a witch, which is possible and i could google it but... effort...

is this really a day phase btw we should?? lynch illumina??? i guess lmao i have no idea whats going on tbh

520Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:26 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

This game is still rather confusing.

And out of interest of not liking being randomly voted: vote: drandahl

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

521Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:37 pm

drandahl

drandahl

vote: No Vote

Just pushing for a more active re-day1. I have no reason to suspect you in particular.

522Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:43 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

you guys we need to find illumina or the game will not move forward?? i feel like this would be prime time for mafia to be picking us off in the meantime and that's kinda D:

though idk if illumina has their own win conditions, cuz maybe that's a thing :'(

523Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:40 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Unvote: drandahl Vote: Aeiou

This vote is a attempt at a activity vote.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

524Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:41 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Okay.

So Naut didn't send in the NK (I'm assuming Raie died by NK), but she could still be Mafia. Still, I'm less inclined to vote her this round. I'm not sure whether the stun was Maf or Town originating yet.

I do read Raie as a pretty effective player, so I'm not surprised she was targeted. Since it's not really standing out to me, I'm not really leaning any one way or another..

I'd imagine the the addition of the third alignment is probably better for Maf considering it's still early in this B-Side Monkey Paw game. Mafia's goal is now to kill enough town and then also kill a special "non-mafia," but they at least have the advantage of knowing it's not one of them. Also, the confusion might cause slower lynch campaigns, allowing Maf to sap away via NK? Also, since (by the ratios) one of the town was converted, we're starting out in a bad state.

@Lucas, I feel like this whole GAME RESET is side-effect enough for your wish, so I'd be surprised if you also triggered the third alignment.

Maybe we'll get lucky and the Neutral's win condition is to get lynched. (though that's unlikely, since nobody's coming out to claim the role right now.)

Still thinking.

525Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

lindahl wrote:I'd imagine the the addition of the third alignment is probably better for Maf considering it's still early in this B-Side Monkey Paw game. Mafia's goal is now to kill enough town and then also kill a special "non-mafia," but they at least have the advantage of knowing it's not one of them. Also, the confusion might cause slower lynch campaigns, allowing Maf to sap away via NK? Also, since (by the ratios) one of the town was converted, we're starting out in a bad state.

That...confirms my previous worries about how this is a good opportunity for maf. But also like...I feel like we should really get to lynching but at this point it's really early and super ??? Also from previous games, I know that sometimes people are really iffy on voting early in general so :'( I mean I don't even know who I'd vote for and I'm usually pretty gung-ho about lynching someone plz send help cries

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum