Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 52]

526Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:42 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm...wish we had a tad more to go on. It does seem we have some spiffy roles now, if mine's any indication. I'd hate to lose and nice Town roles, but, yeah. We must get our vote on.

The question is, do I pile on poor Vowels, or vote someone else, and let the RNG decide? Either way, a shot in the dark. Still, the tie voting could give us clues, if anyone really pushes to save one of those voted on, or just condemn the other. Hmm...

Oh look, a pagetop.
Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 36 Tumblr_mroukenoX41qjj8sho3_500

527Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:46 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:Hi guys I literally have not been on this forum in days and what the actual fuck is happening

This just made my entire day.

Welcome to the new game within the game.

I'm too exhausted to offer anything. Will post later. Kind of pleased this seems mostly normal. I miss my old role, though.

Hey, is Kotakia actually a player now?

Vote: Kotakia for causing this torment.

528Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:49 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:Hey, is Kotakia actually a player now?

Vote: Kotakia for causing this torment.

Actually, you make a convincing case.

Vote: Kotakia. If just so we don't have two people with one vote each come rollover.

529Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:16 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Hi, I'm here. I feel like lynching Kotakia would be more like a gift... she should have to endure more of this

530Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:04 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I think Aeiou has a point.

unvote: Aeiou

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

531Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:02 am

nautilus

nautilus

So, uh. I haven't actually played a mafia game and lasted longer than N0 since November and I basically don't remember how to play anymore so this is going to be great.

We've established there's a stunner who stunned me N0. Not sure what to think of the alignment since usually I prescribe to the idea that stunners and jails that are town-aligned tend to stun at random or on quiet players, but to be fair my head hasn't exactly been in this game and I've barely said anything for the last few phases, so I may qualify as "quiet" haha

Curious what the Illumina's win condition may be (presuming that they represent a third-party neutral faction), though I don't think the existence of the Illumina should draw away from the main priority of finding the Illuminati.

I don't know what to think of this spontaneous lynch (?) on Kotakia lmao but it's two hours until rollover and there's a few huge swaths of the game that haven't voted, so, uh.

532Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:06 am

Doak

Doak

VOTE TALLEY

Kotakia II

drandahl vs. Sammiya No Vote
Sammiya vs. drandahl Aeiou
Luxaria vs. Kotakia
Taki the Tender vs. Kotakia

533Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:22 am

Doak

Doak

Would it be more convenient for players in general if rollover were later in the day? I can pretty much make it any time, I was just using Kotakia's.

534Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:29 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hm, to get this straight:

1. Town must eliminate illuminati and illumina to win.
2. Mafia must be greater than or equal to the town's numbers for two phases and eliminate the illumina to win.
3. Illumina must... ??

So, Cure died and nautilus was stunned. I would honestly find it hilarious if Tiki was mafia because N0ing Cure seems like such a Tiki thing to do, but I'm not going to FoS him over that. Plus Cure is a pretty reasonable/logical N0 target. Kill off someone with high speculation and contribution, though for some reason a lot of players always view her as mafia, so it might have been worth keeping her up if you want people to be suspicious of her.

I am side-eyeing drandahl a tiny bit for starting a vote on Sammiya right away for "activity", and then once she responded he swaps to no vote. That seems a little inconsistent since usually when someone does the rounds of votes, they just swap to a new player they want to hear from. Also, activity voting closer to the beginning of the phase feels out of place. Typically I think we see random/speculative/probing votes early, and then in the middle of the phase if it's quiet we get activity votes, which then gets followed up by either staying on quiet players or swapping onto someone with a more reasonable mark against them. I guess drandahl's vote might have intended to do as such, even if the wording was indicative of other goals.

Otherwise, slow day phase. I actually agree with Aeiou that I do not want to absolve Kotakia of her sins and release her from these shackles just yet, so...

I guess the people I do not want to lynch right away: Kiyoko, nautilus, Kotakia. Everyone else is fair game to me. There's not many votes right now, and I don't want to make one person default lynch if no more votes come in, so... crossing out Aeiou, and, actually, Mr. Alice since she died so early in both games and I know she wants to play...

It's either Tiki, Sammiya, Lucas, or drandahl for me. No reads on any of them yet, other than my comment on drandahl. Vote: high seraph

@ Doak

Whatever works best. Usually a rollover around 7:00 - 9:00 PM PST seems to get the most activity. Also, can you somehow make a post with rules, playerlist, information, and then link that each rollover or some such? Since you can't edit Kotakia's post at the start of the thread.

535Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:46 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

later rollovers would personally really help because im usually right in the thick of class during the current rollover time (like rn wow im a bad student)

536Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:55 am

drandahl

drandahl

7-10 PM PST is best for me, personally, though I can try to be flexible.

Also, I actually forgot about aeiou when I switched to No Vote. I didn't spend much time looking over the playerlist, and thought I'd come back to the thread later with a non-activity vote (after some thinking).

I got wisdom teeth removed (really, should have gotten them out years ago) and was a little drowsy yesterday.

I feel a little off on the reasons for voting Kotakia, but I'm still going to hold onto my vote. I think will be fine with a Kotakia Lynch if she doesn't respond soon.

537Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:05 pm

Doak

Doak

A later rollover time would be better for me, too. So! Rollover has been moved to 10pm CST, effective this phase. Rollovers may be late on occasion, I'll try to announce that beforehand.

Also, here is a player list with rollover links and rule changes.

538Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:09 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Ah, glad to hear. Was hoping to hear from Kotakia before phase-end. Been missing that blue text.

Also @Lux, my activity vote was 7ish hours after phase start, and evening time for many of us. Considering this new game has budded off of the old, I felt it would be good to push for re-engagement in-thread.

That was my thinking in the moment, at least.

539Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:24 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Oh! And while it doesn't really matter in the B-Side of this game, I wished for a cloning role on Monkey Paw A-Side (so I could get through all the work I had and still have time for two mafia games). I tried to target myself, but I think I might have missed or something and hit some other town? That's why there was an additional town early on in role alignment.

540Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:57 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, cool, I'll be home for rollover then, heh. No last minute explanations or votes needed today, woo!

And I agree, Lux, that would be a very me thing to do, and also quite hilarious. Not as much of a knee-slapper as what I'm considering doing if I get a paw (bringing Cure back, after that post of relief on being done with this game...though that might be too mean), but indeed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum