Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 52]

541Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:16 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

lindahl wrote:Also @Lux, my activity vote was 7ish hours after phase start, and evening time for many of us. Considering this new game has budded off of the old, I felt it would be good to push for re-engagement in-thread.

I think it was 5-hours after phase start, but it's not a real point against you. I more was commenting that the vote onto Sammiya and then no vote felt weird, given your intentions.  I did mention that the vote was probably more for probing than activity checking, despite the wording, so I'm not looking too hard at it. Honestly, it's just that there wasn't much else to comment on, and so that was all that jumped out at me.

10:00PM CST is 4 hours from now, right?

Taki the Tender wrote:Not as much of a knee-slapper as what I'm considering doing if I get a paw (bringing Cure back, after that post of relief on being done with this game...though that might be too mean)

Let it go uwu

542Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:41 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

fwiw in the first half of the game I wished to be vanilla and was actually vanilla, so that lynch save thing was someone else's role and not mine, or else it was my "drawback."

I am no longer vanilla and this disappoints me greatly so vote: Doak just to see what happens

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

543Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:32 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Hmmmmmmmmm... Kotakia has the most votes on her, but that's mostly because of how utterly confusing this game has been.

we have no clue what the different role powers are, or the strength. For all we know there's someone who can summon Cthulu (or some sort of Illuminati thing?? The most I know is from Dan Brown's books which I take with grains of salt, so....)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

544Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:51 pm

high seraph

high seraph

im sorry for not being around here the shenanigans were too much for me to handle man

vote: Kotakia tho, she needs to be punished. this is her drawback.

545Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:52 pm

Doak

Doak

Votes wrote:
VOTE TALLEY

Kotakia II
high seraph I

drandahl vs. Sammiya No Vote
Sammiya vs. drandahl Aeiou
Luxaria vs. Kotakia high seraph
Taki the Tender vs. Kotakia
Kiyoko vs. Doak
high seraph vs. Kotakia
aeiou vs. Doak

Last edited by Doak on Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

546Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:08 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Doak, I don't think you updated with my second vote? ;w;

547Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:16 pm

Doak

Doak

shhhh >.>

548Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:44 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I honestly may drop my Kotakia vote before long, so that the vote will be up to RNG, instaed of just nixing Kotakia based on no thoughts of what her lignment might be, heh.

549Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I want vote: Doak as well

550Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:03 pm

Doak

Doak

Votes wrote:
VOTE TALLEY

Kotakia II
high seraph I

drandahl vs. Sammiya No Vote
Sammiya vs. drandahl Aeiou
Luxaria vs. Kotakia high seraph
Taki the Tender vs. Kotakia
Kiyoko vs. Doak
high seraph vs. Kotakia
Aeiou vs. Doak
Rollover wrote:
DAY 1 END

Kotakia was lynched! She was a member of the citizenry.

There are two Monkey's Paws in play.

The ratio stands at 5 citizenry, 3 illuminati, 1 ILLUMINA™.

NIGHT 1 BEGIN

551Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

"Oh, hey, I should check out Mo-"
*The clock reads 10:07 CST*
"...
"...
"...
"...FUCK"

Now I just feel bad. =(

552Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:19 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

So far, nothing bad has happened to me yet for voting Doak.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

553Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:19 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

fUCK i was out all day and totally forgot about the game oh my g O D WHAT HAPPENED

was illumina always in all caps ch r ist.....

554Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:09 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

hypothetically what should someone with a monkey paw wish for?

555Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:11 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ca$h money

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum