Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 52]

661Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:07 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

well ok now i feel like i gotta vote lux to save myself, but i don't...feel like?? lux is maf??? or illuminati??? (though idk if she's really town/citizenry either i am not getting ANY feels for anyone in this game all like wth i need to step up my sad sad game)

662Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:19 pm

Cure

Cure

everyone is illuminati.

663Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:26 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

we are all one eyed triangles this makes so much sense now no wonder i can't see out of my left eye anymore

664Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:45 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I have no clue who to vote for. I have a plan for the gun already, though I shall not be sharing it atm.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

665Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:52 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I feel like I keep (almost) forgetting to vote I'm really sorry. (It's midterm season rn just breathe in the scent of scantrons that's right look at that form 882-E just MMPH.)

So I guess??? I'll Vote: Luxaria because I want to Live. I'm so sorry Lux if you're Illuminati then gj because I REALLY CANNOT TELL like dang how does everyone do what they do.

666Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Doak

Doak

Votes wrote:
VOTE TALLEY

Luxaria vs. Mr. Alice
Cure vs. Luxaria
Mr. Alice vs. Luxaria
Rollover wrote:
DAY 3 END

The ratio stands at 5 citizenry, 3 illuminati.

NIGHT 3 BEGIN

Do I need to start doing activity checks or something? Or do people just not want to vote?

667Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

well at least we're both alive, lux ; ~ ; (I MAY HAVE JUST JINXED US I'M SO SORRY)

and idk, it sounds like people are just busy, so maybe activity checks? D:

668Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:58 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I... got distracted by cooking, eating, and then homework and forgot completely to vote.

Also, everyone cross your fingers that I'm not about to make a horrible life choice.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

669Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:34 pm

high seraph

high seraph

am i still alive in this game omg im so sorry for not being here at all :-(

the ratio is 5C:3I which... doesn't seem very safe omg. By the end of the night phase, it's likely gonna turn 4C:3I and then we'll have to lynch an illuminati if we still want to have a shot at winning this lmao. uMM ALTHO i have zero clue who is likely to be illuminati ha haha :-(((

glubs softly

670Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:14 pm

Cure

Cure

lux didn't die obviously she's illuminati

671Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:20 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Clearly. uwu

I have a sneaking suspicion the results of last phase are delayed due to one of my previous wishes (plural), and as such I'll share what information I have before the end of the phase in case the lynch on me does actually happen.

And if it does, smh @ Cure.

672Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Eh, rollover's due to happen. In case I die, have this:

I'm the town jailer. I jailed Kotakia, and then I tried to jail nautilus, and then I jailed Sammiya and prevented the kill on her. I confirmed with Doak that she received my action and the jail on N0, so I don't know why the jail on Kotakia never happened.

I've had two monkey paws. I've wished:

1) That I will be informed of all wishes made each phase come rollover
2) And some other super interesting thing that was made to be defensive for town, also wished for on D3

If I die, I believe it is a delayed lynch as a by-product of my wish. Unfortunately, most wishes were transparent.

Illumina was wished into existence.
Illumina's identity was wished to be revealed.
Cure was wished to be revived.
The clever drandahl wish to change the lynch vote to something else was real.

That's all I have. Hopefully I don't die. If I don't, well you know everything now?

Edit: awkwardly stares at the lack of rollover.
Edit2: stares at lack of rollover intently.

673Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:04 pm

Doak

Doak

Rollover wrote:
NIGHT 3 END

LUXARIA WAS LYNCHED. THEY WERE A MEMBER OF THE CITIZENRY.

There are three Monkey's Paws in play.

The ratio stands at 4 citizenry, 3 illuminati.

DAY 4 BEGIN

674Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Cure

Cure

whoops lol

675Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 45 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:12 pm

Cure

Cure

i guess kiyo, vowels, and blaire are maf and maybe nautilus is one of these people

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum