Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11]

+17
Rasei
minji
piplups
Luxaria
angel★
Kiyoko
lulu
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
ezzelin
T3tsuya
deo
high seraph
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
nautilus
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 19]

high seraph

high seraph

Ninfia wrote:I don't mean to derail you lucas, but I'm genuinely wondering why you think I'm mafia? What about my actions has made you think that? Considering the fact that I've been going after maf actively and my list (posted before t3t's) matched what he was saying more or less?

I've also been pretty open about my actions. I had a one off vig kill that was used up in minji's stunt. I announced before the phase ended it was gonna happen. The mafia-- Lulu?-- probably started with a gun and used it n0, then had to wait a certain amount of turns to make another one.

tbh Ninfia, literally the only thing I know about you is that you claimed to be a 1x vig. It's undeniable that your claim is true seeing what happened the other night with minji, but it could still go both ways. HOWEVER, due to recent developments, I'm very willing to replace your name with lulu's. When I posted my list, I named the 5 players I knew less about, and the reason why lulu wasn't on that list is because I had this strong conviction that lulu was the town stunner. Due to T3t's claims, which SOMEHOW are all falling into their rightful places, I'm thinking that I could have been wrong. If lulu isn't the town stunner, then we know even less about her than we know about you, so she gets bumped on my list and replaces you.

Current suspect list: alca, angel, Cure, Luxaria and lulu.

Cure wrote:I don't want to believe it could be true, but if my brother IS mafia
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 5 Themaf11

T3t is not mafia. T3t is the town stunner.

Cure wrote:MAFIA WORDS MAFIA WORDS MAFIA WORDS

srsly Raie, what's you theory for what happened to the NK?

"Mafia is trying to frame me" litterally doesn't cut it, because the mafia have no control over who the town stunner targets. Tbh, the fact that you KNEW that T3TSUYA was the town stunner only sounds like more incentive for YOU to send the nk, because of how you've, um, supported?? each other all game long, you would be more prone to feeling like T3t wouldn't target you as easily as he'd target, say, alca.

Cure

Cure

I didn't send in the NK I'm not STUPID. if I have to repeat this one more time I do not want to repeat this one more time because I didn't DO IT.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

This would be great material for The Gakuen Inquirer's special Unhealthy Relationships Issue. Please do continue. *takes out trusty reporter's tablet* OuO

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Also... like... what if the mafia just didn't send a NK, knowing that there's a Town stunner out there

Cure

Cure

ACCORDING TO MISTER ASCOT OVER THERE THAT'S SUCH AN ~IMPLAUSIBLE THING TO DO~

I hope Mister Ascot know he's GOING DOWN if Alca ends up being town.

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Mr. Gerbear wrote:Also... like... what if the mafia just didn't send a NK, knowing that there's a Town stunner out there

Gerry look me in the eye.

Loo-

Gerry.

Gerry look at me.

Look me in the eye and tell me that a group of mafia knowing there's a 9:5 ratio and that town has been running around confused this entire game only hitting one correct lynch would not make a kill.

There has been a town stunner from the very beginning. It's been incredibly apparent. People talked about it literally days ago.

Your own ability tells you that situation is unbelievably unlikely. Your own ability that has never been wrong. Not once.

I had already gone through all the very important town roles in previous nights. Roles that would have been better to plan a frame around than a literal unknown role.

Now tell me that an amazing framing scheme occurring is far more likely than "Oops".

TELL ME SERIOUSLY GERRY. TELL ME THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT AGAINST ALL ODDS.

AND THEN TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED IN YOUR LIFE TO MAKE THAT TRUE.

I'm not telling everyone LYNCH MY SISTER NOW REEEE SIBLING FIGHT. I'm not. Alcasync is a good pick for now. But don't sit there and think "Oh this clear contradiction happened. There is a mountain of evidence to suggest what is true and what is not.

Lets ignore it.

It's probably nothing."

We will lose if that thinking is running around. I think the members most likely making up mafia are clear if freaking Ascot over there can get the list right on his own.

Sammiya wrote:Vote: Alcasync

I've read the thread and despite my past of having my kokoro broke by Cute-senpai caution I am inclined to trust both T3t and Cure. (Though, interesting fact: Last night I gave piplups a lollipop. I had ALMOST given T3t one but decided on piplups instead. I have no clue on if it would've redirected onto Cure or not, or if it would've just boosted T3t.)

Ok. I'm gonna get off this and stop saying it. But this is a factually flawed line of thinking. There are clear contradictions and clear evidence to suggest you can't believe both of us at the same time have have it be factually sound. It's not possible. Just from Gerry's ability alone. "Cure and Cur3 are not the same alignment", among other things. Someone is not being entirely truthful about something.

We are in this situation right now and everyone needs to be VERY AWARE OF IT as upsetting as it is to us, which is why we're lashing out.

Two twins are sitting at Two doors. One door leads to unspeakable death and town losing. The other door leads to the truth and town winning.

One of the twins tells nothing but the truth, and the other twin tells nothing but lies.

What one question can you ask to figure out which door is the town winning door, while also making sure both twins think you're cute?

Last edited by C☆r3 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cure

Cure

I am not lying when I say I did not send in the NK, regardless of what alignment anyone thinks I am. I am getting legit angry about this so I am stepping out of the thread for the rest of the phase unless something comes up. Goodbye everyone.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Because both of you have valid points about why you aren't mafia. Or at least, Cure wouldn't have sent in the NK.

And since drandahl was the mafia stunner, that does indicate that you have to be the town stunner. And given past precedence of town shooting themselves in the foot I can see the possibility of the mafia deciding not to nk anyone to frame someone if someone got stunned out of their action.

They also might've thought/presumed that the attempt to shoot Piplups would succeed and that they'd be in a better position now so they'd take that gamble.

I'm not entirely sure on Gerry's alignment still so I'm taking whatever he says with grains of salt.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Meanwhile, Taki sat in the back of the classroom, pretending to read a book to hide her face. Her loneliness from being ignored by a would-be friend already had her down, and now, all this yelling, yelling, yelling, all while everyone looked to put her most recent friend in detention, based on...well, she wasn't sure what. All Taki new was it made an alrady sad day miserable, and hoped no one saw her tears behind the book.

high seraph

high seraph

Mr. Gerbear wrote:Also... like... what if the mafia just didn't send a NK, knowing that there's a Town stunner out there

Cure wrote:ACCORDING TO MISTER ASCOT OVER THERE THAT'S SUCH AN ~IMPLAUSIBLE THING TO DO~

guys come on

The mafia clearly tried to pull a double kill last night. Are you not seeing that? Why would the mafia try to kill Pocha with their spare gun and then not use their regular NK, when they had a really gr8 opportunity to bring the ratio to 7T:5M???

Furthermore, the mafia have no control over the town stunner. The town stunner could have targeted deo, and we would never become suspicious of him just because of that because he is now 100% confirmed pure cinnamon bun. This framing gambit simply doesn't work unless the mafia is able to control the stunner in some way (i.e. bussing, which didn't happen, or by actually having a mafia stunner, which they don't).

It makes

zero

sense

for mafia to withhold their kill on such a critical point of the game.

Besides Gerry, you should listen to T3t. You are treating all your Q&A's as reliable pieces of information, except for the one piece that really matters atm. But we really don't have to worry about Cure atm. Even if we are wrong about alca, we are now standing in a much safer place than we were last phase. We can lynch Cure the next day phase, after you've received more information about her. I hope you survive until then, as it will make things a lot easier next day phase.

Unrelated, but I think this should be addressed: someone brought up the possibility that lulu is probably the gun role, and made a parallel to the two kills on n0. I've thought a lot about n0, and although we will never know what really happened there, I have a feeling that Rasei's death was a consequence of chinomi's death, not of any extra kill or anything.

(if you're interested, my current headcannon is that chi's cat is like a random revenge bomb that killed rasei once chi died)

Pls note that this time around, there was an entire intermission in which we found out that a gun was in play, and then another intermission in which this gun was used. This never happened on n0, everything happened in the same rollover. I do think that lulu's trope fits well in the context of a gunsmith role; what I'm trying to say is that I don't think this and the n0 events are related.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'm throwing possibilities out there just in case that my ability isn't completely reliable! The mystery with me asking about Kiyoko N0 is still bugging me and tbqh if it simply was a double negative adding ambiguity, oop.

Aaaaaaa

lulu

lulu

OK I WAS UP BRIEFLY FOR ROLLOVER AND I ENDED UP FALLING ASLEEP AGAIN BUT I AM NOW UP GOOD MORNING

and um, in the interests of being transparent in late game i would like to clear up that yes, i did shoot piplups last night

and yes, to answer the obvious question, i did use my ability to shoot kiyoko in d3 because i thought she'd flip mafia. i don't know why the intermissions & rollover disappeared, don't ask me about that. at the time i thought it was related to kiyoko's role and that she obscures rollover upon death or something, but i really didn't want to out myself as a gunner. this is also why i was acting kind of weird d3-d4, why i was adamant that it was weird that mafia left kiyoko for so long before killing her (because they... weren't actually the ones who killed kiyoko............), why i wrote up an entire spec post on why KIYOKO IS MAF and flip flopped over posting it for like two entire phases by which time it was already kind of outdated...

to answer the next obvious question, im definitely town.

my feelings about piplups weren't concrete, otherwise i would've pushed for a lynch on her instead. she's been prying about my role since d1, she tried to out the town bulletproof, and a lot of the in-thread discussion (namely, if lucas is clear, and angel being mafia) hinge on piplups being town and truthful.

from the perspective of "vig shots should be used to save town lynch phases" it might have been a better idea for me to shoot alca / angel / high seraph but given the direction the thread was going, piplups was in a position similar to kiyoko where i thought she was maf but i didn't think i'd be able to push for a lynch on her, especially when in-thread sentiment was largely "IF YOU VOTE FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN THESE PEOPLE, YOU MUST BE MAFIA". using my judgment i thought this would be the best way to use my gun. i left it to the very end of the phase because i expected piplups to be the one sending in the NK if she was maf (calling for the lollipop, etc.).

i'm still collecting my thoughts but i'd just like to point out that if we are looking for kiyoko's bulletproof rolecop who she thinks is maf, we uh... we seem to have found a bulletproof rolecop?

while i'm claiming and since i doubt mafia's going to try NKing me anyway, i'll also mention that i'm a conditional PGO (visitors have a chance of dying upon visiting me if certain conditions are met) and i'm pretty sure chi died n0 because of my ability. i wasn't really sure how to use the role and i figured it'd be best to stay quiet and let maf act on me, which is why i was kinda leery of piplups prodding me about my role, because a passive maf rolecop who pulls my ability is very likely to want to figure out who to avoid.

honestly i'd feel completely comfortable with a policy lynch on alca, but i dislike ezzelin's reasoning of "kiyoko said so, so alca must be mafia", which hasn't been corroborated by anyone else, when kiyoko said she left her post-mortem request with a number of people. it also means if alca flips town it's very easy to backtrack with a "oh no looks like kiyoko was wrong".

i'm also concerned that high seraph latched onto it so readily (i'm aware that bandwagoning on kiyo spec is standard behaviour for lucas but it's... like it's still scummy behaviour right...), said that ezzelin is likely to be town because she supported the lindahl lynch early (imo it's common for maf to jump onto votes early just in case of worst case scenarios, but even if you don't believe that, alca also supported the lindahl lynch and swayed it out of a tie with kiyoko), suggested that if alca flips town we can lynch ezzelin, then suggested that alca might be miller. it smells a lot of putting in a vote while wanting to distance yourself from it because you know she's going to flip town.

OK I THINK IM KIND OF CONFUSED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE EVERYTHING LOOKS SCUMMY TO ME LET ME SIT DOWN FOR A MOMENT gomen i've been kind of mentally checked out this game and i'm having trouble keeping track of everything - i did want to pop in and mention that the shot on piplups didn't come from mafia, though

i'll be out for most of today so i'm not sure if i'll be available for much spec but i'll make sure to at least put a vote down later

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a heads up, I'm temporarily locking this thread to pre-split it, since this forum automatically splits threads that are 1000 posts or longer. You should post in the new thread after the thread has been split. I'll edit this post (which will be in the new thread) to let you guys know when you can post again.

Edit: Okay thread split complete, you may new resume posting.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Do I have to post in this new thread to get notifs :0

Last edited by Mr. Gerbear on Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell)

angel★

angel★

i am so so sorry for being mia the past two phases (is that even right idk time is a blur to me rn) but it was friday again so i got caught up in schoolwork :(((( i feel so bad that i haven't been able to help with spec and stuff and contributing to an inactive town ;_____; (except not anymore i guess??? so many posts today help it took so long to backread)

but um! i feel kinda bad voting someone who can't really defend themselves/isn't active for personal reasons since i'm in the same boat, but it looks like she's going to get lynched anyway so.... Vote: alcasync

whoa this thread splitting thing is so weird

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum