Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11]

+17
Rasei
minji
piplups
Luxaria
angel★
Kiyoko
lulu
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
ezzelin
T3tsuya
deo
high seraph
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
nautilus
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 19]

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hm, well I will admit I hoped to have more discussion to digest between these two posts. I guess this one will be shorter since the last one covered the two topics of prominent concern.

With regards to Ninfia's lynch, one comment from ezz reminded me that Cure had actually claimed to having a single-use ability earlier in the thread. She could have been lying, but if true, it might fit her flavor for the ability to manipulate votes to some effect ("douchebag twins no one can tell apart who consider everyone else vastly inferior and not worth their time."). Alternatively, it could have come from another mafia--though I'm disinclined to think it could come from lulu since she is a self-claimed gunsmith and paranoid gun owner (and these both make sense given what we know). I can't see her having an essentially forced lynch on top of her other killing powers. So I think it would either be Cure's single-use ability, or a hidden vote manipulation role from one of the other mafia.

Anyway, there is... one thing I did happen to notice with regards to the game, and I want to check something with Sensei but I'm not sure how likely she is to comment on mechanics/rulings given her previous in-thread announcement. I'm going to wait to see how the wind is blowing after rollover before I bring it up at any rate, but I will comment that it relates to my role in a means I had not noticed before. Will elaborate more next phase if certain conditions align in my favor.

I guess that's all for now. ;w;

piplups

piplups

re:Luxaria's question, what I posted before here is the entirety of what I saw! I... guess it doesn't exactly say her bulletproof claim isn't true, but I strongly assumed so because I felt that that was something that would definitely be mentioned if it was a specific part of her power, right? I mean, I don't know about her relationship ability, since the Mystic Eye is apparently more interested in heroics than shipping, but her thing with alca could've actually contained a semi-bulletproof thing (like a Percentage Bodyguard role kind of deal)?

minji

minji

(gggg I'm sorry I was MIA the past couple of phases cause I'm simply an easily distracted idiot--)

Good morning and a short believe-me-or-not/feel-free-to-inquire time.

re: Ezzelin
1. To be purely honest, my ability does not explicitly state a time of day. My thinking towards it was probably wrong, and what you claim Kiyoko said was also wrong. The ability itself only mentions it can be used once and for stuns, jails, and mafia kills detention slips which to me sounded like a nighttime ability. Esp apart from possibly the slips, would the jails and stuns occur during day-time? what are knowing game mechanics again
2. If you believe to know what my leg can do, you are definitely missing some vital pieces about it. I can only assume whatever you claim to have received was brief, rewritten, or you could be twisting. Who knows.

re: more townie detention slips
;____; @Ezz: Nope, it wasn't me. I wasn't even around?? Stop that silly finger wagging and recheck your science notes. And my being stupidly MIA doesn't work with Gerry's theory. What other characters can possibly do vote shenanigans --- My only thought is possibly the surviving twin? Stares.

Ninja'd by a penguin stop hitting on my leg

Cure

Cure

eve I dunno why you guys think I'd have anything to do with the mysterious voting antics. Do I look like I believe in democracy?

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 12 B9gsTTw

Episode 15: [Those women longed for the touch of others' lips, and thus invited their kisses] (Night 7)

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 12 TY2O0dW

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 12 XHMJc5Q An attempt was made on Luxaria, but it failed!

The ratio is 6T:5M:1N.

piplups

piplups

wooo! u...nsure what exactly caused this, but hey, failed kills are failed kills! unless the maf is literally pulling the hugest gambit ever, I think that pretty much clears lux for Town for me.

however, this does totally call into further question gerry's results, to the point where I'm prepared to believe he just made the whole thing up yesterday *n* though I'm not sure if that means he's totally mafia, or a townie trying to pull something else, because I can't see a smart team of mafia implicating someone (lux in this case) and then immediately trying to kill them.

at any rate, before anything else crazy happens, I'm going to Vote: lulu because, again, we probably don't have two Town vigilantes running around.

ezz, could you clarify what exactly you know about minji's ability, and how you came by it? *o*

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Who tried to hurt Luxaria-senpai? I WILL be finding you and... shove a entire cake or pie in your face! No one manhandles my partner and gets away with it.

vote: Lulu

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay, I will have more to say about the rollover and my previous comments a little later--after I judge what is safe to reveal--but for now I'm going to get in a Vote: lulu before I head off to attend to a few things.

A-also, S-sammiya is so caring ;////;

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 12 DyY0ZZM

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 12 XHMJc5Q A gun is in play.

Cure

Cure

Oh boy

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 12 DyY0ZZM

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 12 XHMJc5Q ezzelin has been sent to detention! They were town. They were part of that lettuce club.
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 12 XHMJc5Q Cure has been killed in the resulting explosion! They were mafia. They were part of the Drama Club.
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 12 XHMJc5Q The Drama Club is now defunct.

The ratio is 5T:4M:1N.

Cure

Cure

Lol whoops.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

...oh.

But also I asked sensei if the ratio she last posted is accurate and she said... No....

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Also Vote: Lulu

But ok so far my Cure vs Cur3 answer about them being on opposite sides is true.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 12 Tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum