Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 52]

226Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Phase end. No more votes will be counted from now on.

please give me ten minutes to rng the lynch and  write rollover

u ninjad me entel. give me a few moments to edit the rollover

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

227Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:02 pm

Cure

Cure

LOOKS. AT. ENTELECHY. VERY. STRONGLY.

If Tiki flips town. This will be interesting.

If Tiki flips maf, this will also be very interesting.

228Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:03 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I went back and forth until literally the last ten seconds :P

Also, if I am going by Duck in your head, Kiyoko, at least I am in good company with others who go by that name.

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 Tumblr_n6ituwR4WI1rdnv52o1_500

229Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:04 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

If you couldn't decide you should've left it up to RNG god lmao but thanks!??!

230Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:06 pm

chinomi

chinomi

LMFAOOOOOO OH MAN IM READY

231Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:07 pm

Cure

Cure

scowls well you can all go back and read my 8000 word post while we're sitting here

Last edited by C☆r☆ on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

232Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:07 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

AHH. I was cooking dinner and sat down like two minutes before rollover and was catching up, frigging hell.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

233Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:08 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I'm not... Uhh really sure if I'm ready lmao

I'm ready to date you tho chi

234Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:10 pm

chinomi

chinomi

kyaaa kyaaaa let's go walk kiba

235Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:10 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Oh, it goes to RNG if there is a tie? I thought the game would be bogged down with around round of voting :P

I can't find any mention of that in any of the rules (both for this game, or on Mafia on the site in general). Perhaps that would be a good thing to have in writing somewhere?

236Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:11 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Entelechy wrote:Oh, it goes to RNG if there is a tie? I thought the game would be bogged down with around round of voting :P

I can't find any mention of that in any of the rules (both for this game, or on Mafia on the site in general). Perhaps that would be a good thing to have in writing somewhere?

It's generally up to hosts how they want to handle tie situations, but I think common convention (on this forum) has been for hosts to RNG the tiebreaker. There's no way you could've known that though so don't worry about it too much

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

237Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:13 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

It depends on the host, technically, we just typically wind up RNGing it. (Or if some hosts are so inclined both players get killed, although I think that hasn't happened quite yet.)

But thank you for the input! Kiyoko or I can easily add that to the guide. Mind if I call you Duck too? (IT'S SO CUTE. (And also, Ahiru gif~<3 Perfect use~))

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

238Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:14 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

https://twitter.com/xylophagous/status/697241443962716160

Just so everyone can experience this coincidence

239Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:15 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 YoMVxxs

It seems like its over in an instant. There will always be winners and losers in a game, but you didn’t think you’d go out so quickly.

You didn’t think it would be because of a spained ankle.

This isn’t fair… you think as your teammates move around you. One calls for first aid. You bite back tears as your coach helps you up, walking you over to the bench.

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 Exhuasted

Tiki the Troll has been lynched. He was Away Team. His jersey number was 12

Night 1 Has begun

the remaining jersey numbers are 1-11, 13.

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 19b8f4bd91d69f151e4097733bd0dd47

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

240Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 16 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:15 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

HUH.

Edit: This is interesting. Very interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum