Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 52]

646Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:50 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Entelechy wrote:T3t, I will address parts of your long post against me later. I need to work on other stuff now, and its not going to be relevant (strictly speaking) for the next couple days. Unless everyone wants to unvote Dranbahl and vote for me on the basis of that post.

There are some things in there I hope you clear up sooner than later especially given how we're looking at Dran and Lucas right now.

I will be interested in when the timeframe of 'later' is even more if Dran flips town.

647Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:57 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Tumblr_n58964lxT81s6gs3io2_500

648Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:58 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

ezzelin wrote:Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Tumblr_n58964lxT81s6gs3io2_500

THIS IS NOT MAKING ME COMFORTABLE WITH THE SITUATION

649Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:00 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 R3ypNEY

Drandahl 8
High Seraph 1

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 I37QjUy

Cure ► Drandahl
Kiyoko ► Drandahl
Drandahl ► High Seraph Mr. Alice High Seraph
Sammiya ► Drandahl
Entelechy ► Drandahl
Cur3 ► Drandahl
High Seraph ► Drandahl
Luxaria ► Drandahl
Mr. Alice ► Drandahl

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

650Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:19 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

C☆r3 wrote:
Entelechy wrote:T3t, I will address parts of your long post against me later. I need to work on other stuff now, and its not going to be relevant (strictly speaking) for the next couple days. Unless everyone wants to unvote Dranbahl and vote for me on the basis of that post.

There are some things in there I hope you clear up sooner than later especially given how we're looking at Dran and Lucas right now.

I will be interested in when the timeframe of 'later' is even more if Dran flips town.

Around the beginning of the day shift after this one for sure. If you want sooner than that, I can do sooner.

651Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:59 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 YoMVxxs

You tried.

You tried to be a good teammate. You worked hard, you played hard, you did everything you thought you were supposed to do. Sometimes, things don’t always work out, you guess. The whistle is blown the second your feet touch the court again. You slowly make your way off it.

You try to think of how much you’ll improve for next time as you sit on the bench.

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Maxresdefault

Drandahl has been benched. He was Home Team.
He wore jersey number 13

Night 3 Has begun

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 9d844f7889366f8d3b0737f23cdd7d43

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

652Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:01 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Wow.

653Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Holy shit, seriously?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

654Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:05 pm

Cure

Cure

What the fuck. I'm town lux and Kiyo are town.

Lucas, Tet and Sammie/duck/blaire? I am honestly so confused. Is there a way for Kiyo to be maf? Have we overlooked something? I was so sure Dylan would be maf. He never said he WASNT maf that's how scummy he was.

655Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:09 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I guess this lends credence to the Raie and Tet are maf together theory.

That said

yeah drandahl what the hell man

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

656Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:16 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

'sobs
'curls into a ball

I am so confused. I live my life in a state of confusion.

Seriously what the hell is going on, klgrklgrklgr...

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

657Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:17 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wait what for real

wait so ?????

658Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:19 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Fucking

I seriously did not see that one coming, everything about Dran read maf to me. He, through process of elimination in his own spec, put himself as a mafia member like Kiyo said. I thought this was a slam dunk.

But given that, I have a pet theory that's been in the back of my head with this being important

C☆r3 wrote:

It really, really feels to me like duck was put under the light this past phase after having an extremely over defensive outburst. It also goes without saying I would feel comfortable voting for them based on everything I said before. To me this really feels like stalling through a phase where it could have ended up turning around onto them.

Since Dran's guilt was so solid in pretty much every single person's mind I don't think that actually would have happened. But it feels like a contingency made out of fear that didn't take that into account. I don't know. I'd like to discuss it and I'd like duck to come back and post about everything I talked about before.

Given all that though. I am positive high seraph is maf. Unless something huge happens between now and next phase, I will be voting high seraph. With Duck on a backburner.

Kiyoko wrote:I guess this lends credence to the Raie and Tet are maf together theory.

That said

yeah drandahl what the hell man

Can I ask why? We had previously been subscribing to the 'If it's not Dran, it's Lucas. Or both. Probably both' theory. It seems kind of weird to me to go from there to us, bypassing seraph entirely.

I seriously don't think there's any person more objectively lined up than Seraph right now.

659Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:22 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:I guess this lends credence to the Raie and Tet are maf together theory.

This has been a budding thought of mine for a while, or that at least Raie might be mafia. The NK selection just seemed odd with those two as mafia in mind. And the Tiki problem.

But, obviously it's just a possibly baseless suspicion, largely brought on by "Well if not you, then who?" sort of reads. We'll see, though.

I'm going to finally tryhard and exhaustively review this thread before the phase ends. I will give you some words, Kiyoko. I will drown this court in words.

660Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 44 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:29 pm

Cure

Cure

Yeah okay. I'm not mafia. If you mislych me instead of Lynching Lucas tomorrow the game will end

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum