Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 52]

706Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:12 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

...does anyone understand the joke...

707Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:22 am

high seraph

high seraph

I CANT BELIEVE THAT PAGEBOTTOMED

oh my go d i feel so bad for you guys who DONt GET THIS JOKE

708Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:25 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Omfg, IKEA MAFIA!?!? WHY WASNT I AROUND FOR THIS??? I'LL HAVE TO READ THIS IN MY SPARE TIME

709Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:39 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 Tumblr_nbjd3mey4g1scxcnmo2_500_e_by_amashimono-d9rbtd2

710Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:03 am

Entelechy

Entelechy

T3t, I will respond to your response later today.

At the moment, I just want to jot down a thought I had.

While I certainly appreciate High Seraph defending me, I have to wonder if he wasn't courting my vote. I'm sure he realizes that my vote is valuable, and might, once again, be a swing vote. If Mafia, having decided to court one town person's vote, he would likely be voting for the other unconfirmed townie.

If T3t or Cure are mafia (and at least one of them must be), they might not feel a need to court my vote, since they still may not believe I will vote independently of Kiyoko, and thus they would want to condemn me, and court of the vote of the other confirmed townsperson.

711Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:45 am

Cure

Cure

If duck is town, that means Lucas Blaire and tet are mafia UvU please don't let Lucas's vote on me potentially decide the game. Thanks.

Also I'm not reading that post. I skimmed it and found no reason to. Alsoalso lol I'm the other unconfirmed townie. I'm not going to "court" my own vote. Note that Lucas voted for me instead of tet. 

ALSO DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT IKEA MAF.

712Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:52 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm leaving my vote where it is. I feel pretty comfortable about it.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

713Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 R3ypNEY

T3tsuya/Cur3 1
High Seraph 1
Cure 1

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 I37QjUy

Kiyoko ► T3tsuya/cur3
Cure ► High Seraph
High Seraph ► Cure

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

714Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:35 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

So.

I've played FE7 like 40+ times straight and Lucas has heard the story of how I need to get a life and stop obsessing over a matchmaking sim disguised as a turn-based strategy fantasy game

but the FE7 soundtrack does things to my emotions

715Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:36 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Kiyoko thats so many times

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

716Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:39 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I NEEDED 100% SUPPORT CONVERSATION COMPLETION

I DON'T EVEN HAVE 100% I'm missing a few from Harken because fuck Harken who would want Harken when they could have Karel

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 EO2zK
Harken
<-- loser tragic knight fuck who looks like he has a javelin up his rear end
Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 8d1YWKarel
<-- going to murder all of your children, and then probably eat them too

this is so important and relevant to spec right now

717Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:07 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Currently processing the thread. This will take at least two more hours.

Just wanted to say: 4:3. Two are known town. Remaining two, the onus is on you this phase to prove you're town.

For the record, the more I think on it, there's a meta reason behind this, but Duck cannot be mafia with Cure, and probably not with Tet.

Meaning:

Cure/Tet/Lucas
Cure/Tet/Blaire
Cure/Tet/Duck
Cure/Lucas/Blaire
Cure/Lucas/Duck
Cure/Blaire/Duck

Tet/Lucas/Blaire
Tet/Lucas/Duck * (Could still be legit)
Tet/Blaire/Duck * (Could still be legit)

Lucas/Blaire/Duck

In other words, mafia is 90% chance of one of:

Cure/Tet/Lucas
Cure/Tet/Blaire
Cure/Lucas/Blaire
Tet/Lucas/Blaire
Lucas/Blaire/Duck

@ Kiyoko

Knowing how well you know everyone here, which mafia team do you think would serve to me N0? I think you also find Blaire to be town, do you not? That leaves only Cure/Tet/Lucas. What's your main reason for Blaire being town?

@ Anyone else:

Feel free to chime in however you wish.

Back to processing.

718Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:09 pm

Cure

Cure

Looking at those two characters its obvious what kiyo's type is.

719Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:14 pm

Cure

Cure

If you want to lose the game go ahead and vote me. :)

I'm not changing my vote. I'm about to head downtown for work. I will not be here for rollover. Goodbye friends.

720Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 48 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:20 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Luxaria wrote:@ Kiyoko

Knowing how well you know everyone here, which mafia team do you think would serve to me N0? I think you also find Blaire to be town, do you not? That leaves only Cure/Tet/Lucas. What's your main reason for Blaire being town?

hell if i know. I think any team with Raie or Tet in it probably wouldn't serve to me N0 though so, I guess that puts you up as a valid N0 serve target with a raie-or-tet team.

re: Blaire, mostly for chinomi's vote on Tiki putting it up to a tie between Tiki and Aeiou

But my "I think Blaire is probably town" was a long time ago and since I think Duck is town, I don't think Lucas/Raie/Tet makes sense as the mafia team so fwiw Blaire is back on my "possibly maf" list.

Raie there is no need to be a passive aggressive fuck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum