Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 52]

721Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:31 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

By the way, Lucas, change your vote.

Let's assume this:

Cure and Duck cannot be mafia together. Meaning they're either both town, or they're split.

Removing them from the equation means we end up with:

3 Mafia on the chopping block

or

2 mafia and 1 town on the chopping block

Vote for T3t or Blaire, since you won't vote for yourself, or I will view you as mafia.

722Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:09 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 R3ypNEY

T3tsuya/Cur3 3
High Seraph 1
Cure 3

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 I37QjUy

Kiyoko ► T3tsuya/cur3
Cure ► High Seraph
High Seraph ► Cure
Luxaria ► T3tsuya/cur3
Mr. Alice ► T3tsuya/cur3 Cure
Entelechy ► T3tsuya/cur3
T3tsuya/cur3 ► Cure

Last edited by Coach Ninfia on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:01 pm; edited 4 times in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

723Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Back-reading, but I saw some things that indicate a slip-up, so I'm throwing this in there for now.

Vote: T3tsuya

Cur3suya wrote:For what it's worth, it looks like I had the ability to hammer in the vote to save a maf on the pretext that I had just finished backreading, this did not happen. A maf died without me suspecting him in thread in a way that would be meaningful to throwing him under the bus to clear me. I can understand the suspicion on me as an inactive player right now though, just trying to clear that up where I can.

There was no way of knowing at the time that you had saved mafia from losing a member, as Aeiou was up in the air. Your claim depends on not voting to save Tiki, which tbh you would never do in any circumstance, so you doing so would just look scummy regardless of alignment setup.

There are other reasons I'm sure I'll get to as I continue reading through the thread, but this is the first thing I've come across the really set off an alarm, because I remember being skeptical of it at the time it was posted.

Might be an overreaction, though. /shrug

724Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

oh wow ouch this is all getting kinda really intense

if it helps, i passed to 6 last night!

i don't have too much else to say because i don't know why chi did what she did before, i just got numbers that made me question if i should really be finding it funny because i am an adult but also wow she took that opportunity and she took it hard

i'm also
not going to be super attentive today because i'm registering for classes and EVERYTHING I NEED IS WAITLISTED. EVERYTHING. WHAT'S THE USE OF PRIORITY IF EVERYTHING I STILL NEED IS FULL THIS EARLY ON. I DON'T!!! UNDERSTAND!!! EVERY QUARTER!!! IS WAITLIST HELL!!! JUST LET ME GRADUATE ON TIME OH MY GOD I DON'T NEED ANY MORE OF THIS!!!

I'LL VOTE AFTER MY APPOINTED REGISTRATION TIME IF THERE'S A PAUSE IN ME FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS!!!

UNTIL THEN I'LL BE CHECKING IN PERIODICALLY AND ANXIOUSLY CLICKING REFRESH ON THAT STUPID PAGE HOPING TO SOME MERCIFUL GOD OUT THERE THAT A SHIT TON OF PEOPLE DECIDED NOT TO TAKE THE CLASSES I NEED. PLEASE!!! GOD!!! SOMEWHERE!!! JUST GIVE ME THIS!!!

725Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:06 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

blaire if you are town vote Tet.

If you are maf then do whatever

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

726Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:18 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

SURE WHATEVER IT'S NOT LIKE I'M UNUSED TO PEOPLE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO VOTE: T3T

727Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:20 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Unrelated, out of curiosity I sent Coach a pass this phase to see what would happen, given Duck's statements earlier in the game. Coach might be more on-guard or not wanted to reveal anything, but for full disclosure she read my PM over an hour ago and never sent a response saying, "This doesn't count right now" sort of thing.

Sooo. Idk, make of it what you will?

728Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:22 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wait does that mean like you passed the ball to fia or?

729Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:28 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Luxaria wrote:Unrelated, out of curiosity I sent Coach a pass this phase to see what would happen, given Duck's statements earlier in the game. Coach might be more on-guard or not wanted to reveal anything, but for full disclosure she read my PM over an hour ago and never sent a response saying, "This doesn't count right now" sort of thing.

Sooo. Idk, make of it what you will?

will not confirm I received any PMs but I was reading everything on this forum on mobile while I was listening to a podcast for the last hour or so and I'm fairly lazy about responding on mobile.

730Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:23 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I had been thinking the same thing, that Mafia are most likely to vote for Cure, then High Seraph, and T3t last, but I wasn't saying anything because I wanted to see what people did naturally :P

Anyway, I am also going to Vote:T3t

731Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:59 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Actually, you know what.

I realize that while I can totally let Kiyo tell me what to do in real life, a mafia forum is one of the worst platforms to allow someone else to tell you what to do. And didn't someone just get blasted for hanging on to her words 'too much'?

BUT if I do the opposite of one of her commands, it would ironically be doing exactly what she told me to do in another command, you get what I'm saying?

Either way, I'm still doing as I was told. There's no way to break free, and there's no way to cut open the chains of the establishment.

The establishment is Kiyo. She is a multibillion dollar conglomerate, and I have just used several words that I'm confident are not being used in the correct context.

SO.

In the immortal words of DMX, "X GON GIVE IT TO YA. FUCK WAIT FOR YOU TO GET IT ON YOUR OWN. X GON DELIVER TO YA. KNOCK KNOCK, OPEN UP THE DOOR, IT'S REAL. WIT THE NON-STOP, POP POP AND STAINLESS STEEL," vote: Cure because, "NO MATTER HOW MANY CATS I BREAK BREAD WIT I'LL BREAK WHO YOU SENDIN ME." (Though it's obviously me who will get broken.)

732Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:59 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

DEAR GOD, STAY OUT OF MY WAY.

VOTE: CURE

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 Giphy

733Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:00 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Phase end

No more votes will be counted

gimmie like 15 minutes to write rollover, I didn't even bother setting up shit beforehand because I KNEW these shenanigans would happen

Last edited by Coach Ninfia on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

734Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Okay so I guess I was right about Tet/Lucas/Blaire as the maf

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

735Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 49 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum