Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4

+10
Rasei
drandahl
ezzelin
Aeiou
high seraph
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Entelechy
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 41]

1Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 Empty Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:15 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 TiM7rVn
Three days of hell, and no end in sight. You are the survivors. The senior crew, the officers, the Captain, all dead by your hands. Not they were your officers anymore. They had been changed. Taken over buy some thing alien and infectious. But you won your battle, and all the obvious ones are dead, at the cost of a great many lives and extreme damage to the Station. Now, you must all pull together to affect repairs if any of you are to survive, even as you can't shake the feeling that the Infected still walk among you...

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 A5lzWTf

../mechanics/win_condtions.log
The Crew (town) will win if all the Infected (Mafia) are destroyed.

The Infected will win when they equal or exceed the Crew in number.

../mechanics/work_shift.log
During the Work Shift, each player (Crew and Infected alike) will secretly declare via PM to which of the station rooms they will be going, and what Action they would like to take.

During the Work Shift, the Infected will also declare (via PM) who they had secretly Contaminated.

During the Work Shift, if the Contaminated are Isolated, they will become Infected. If they are not Isolated, their fellow Crew will see they changes they are undergoing, drop them down the nearest trash chute, Incinerating them.

../mechanics/status_report.log
At the beginning of each Status Report, players will learn if their actions were successful, and what Gear (Roles) they have found through Exploration.

Due to poor lighting, distorted comms, and identical space suits, players will not be informed of who how many other people where in the same Room as them, or who, if anyone, they shared the Room with.

If the players completed any Ship Tasks during the Work Shift, the results are applied during the next Status Report. Any necessary votes are also taken then.

Any tied votes Ship Tasks at the end of a Status Report will cause the Ship Task to fail.

By popular vote, one player can be Incinerated during each Status Report. Players can vote for No Incineration. RNG will break any ties.

../mechanics/status.log
When there are no Crew other than yourself in a Room, you are Isolated. If you are the Contaminated (the Night Kill target) while Isolated, you become an Infected player instead of being Incinerated. The newly Infected player will be notified by PM, and the Status Report will show that no one has been Incinerated, indistinguishably from the NK target being Protected.

When only you and one other player are alone in a Room together, you need to Watch Your Back. You cannot perform any Action that Work Shift.

../mechanics/changes.log

• 2016-02-15/ Updated status_report.log to indicate that players will not know how many other players were in the same Room as them during the previous Work Shift

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 ZzyJ3B9

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 SnmfpuV
When you are Isolated in a Room, you may Explore. If you are the first person to Explore that Room, you will find a piece of Gear, which grants you a Role. Gear may be collected by either Crew or Infected. Once a Room has been Explored, future attempts to Explore will yield nothing, but still consume your action. If a player is Incinerated by vote during the Status Report, any Gear he possessed my be redistributed by vote during the following Status Report. The Gear of players Incinerated by any other means is lost.

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 BhLGCvg
If there is one person in a room, or three or more people in a Room, they may perform a Ship Task. The effect of the Ship Task is unique to each Room, and will resolve during the next Status Report. No matter how many people are in a Room, the same Ship Task can only be performed once per Status Report. Ship Tasks may be repeated any number of times, unless otherwise noted.

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 0a7F8mm

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 XK96FPH
Nothing

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 Uxso7sQ
At some point, something critical on the ship's hull is going to break, and someone will have to go outside to fix it or everyone will lose. Once outside, the other players can vote to lock that player out. While Locked Out, they cannot participate in the Work Shift or Status Report. A Vote can bring them in again. If they are not let back in within two Two Status Reports, they will die from oxygen deprivation.

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 K7Xljuy
Find radios (you may communicate with one other player of your choice via PMs. If lynched, the other person does not need to come forward).

A task must be completed here in the first 3 Work Shifts, or the ship explodes and everyone looses.

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 BtYsUnV

You find the Captain's Masterkey. You may secretly leave the Brig and act during the Work Shift only to return unnoticed before the Status Report. You may do the same if you are locked out during an EVA, and you will not die after being outside after two Status Reports. You may also use the key to let another player out of the brig/back into the ship, but the other players are aware that this has been done (but not who did it), as you will not have time to lock them back up again.

You access the personnel files and tracking data. By vote, reveal what room one player was in the previous Work Shift.

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 6KShcdi
Find diagnostic scanner (gain Detective Role).

Publicly vote during Report Phase to check alignment of one player.

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 RJ7gBz1
Find cache of reactive medicines (Protect Role).

Develop an Experimental Cure. By vote, administer cure to one person. It kills them if they are Crew, and returns them to being Crew if they were Infected. They are, however, silenced for the rest of the game due to amnesia (the player can still vote in secret).

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 TmrWYLs
Find flamethrower (Lite: If you die, take one player down with you).

Vote for one player to be armed and given the authority to Break Ties on Ship Task votes. Each time a Ship Task is taken here, vote again on who gets to be the Tiebreaker. Players may vote for no one to have a double vote.

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 15vigK6
Find security scanner. Each work shift, learn what roles (but not Crew/Infected Alignment) one player has.

During Status Report, by vote, block off access to one room during the next Work Shift. A player with the Captain's Masterkey can still access this room.

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 QS9O5hU
You find a prisoner biomonitor tag. You may Tag one other player (or yourself). If you tag someone else and they become Infected, you will be informed. The player tagged does not know they are tagged. If you tag yourself and you become Infected, the rest of the crew knows, and you are Incinerated.

During the Status Report, players can vote to lock someone in the Brig during the next Work Shift. While in the Brig, they cannot Explore or complete a Ship Task. Players in the Brig do not count as Isolated for the purposes of becoming Infected.

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 VFaNePS
Someone left an admin account logged in! You create an admin account for yourself, and can interfere with networked devices (i.e., everything). You gain the Role Blocker role, except you cannot block the Captain's Masterkey.

You may monitor network activity, and determine which roles are currently in play, but not who has them.

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 5Ir9DHO
You find the Access Key to the food lockers and can taint someone's rations. You gain the Vigilante role (kill one person during the Work Shift). If an Infected gain this role, they can only use it once.

Everyone eats a proper meal for the first time in days, and the paranoia alleviates for a moment. All players may ignore the Watch Your Back! rule on the next work shift, before the paranoia returns.

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 ZaAeorT
You find one random piece of Gear.

You complete an inventory of the hold. By vote, you may give any piece of Gear to any one player, with the exception of the Captain's Masterkey. This Ship Task can only be performed once. By performing this Task, you do NOT take the Gear from any Room it was in, or any player who already had it. There are just two instance of that Gear on the Station.

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 PNvHMrY

Luxaria
Kiyoko
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
High Seraph
AEIOU
Ezzelin
Dranbahl
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Alcasync
Nautilus

Last edited by Entelechy on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:50 pm; edited 10 times in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

Sure.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hi me

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

sIGN ME THE FUCK UP OH MYG OD!!!

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I wanna play! (just sign me up as ninfia tho, there aren't coaches in space)

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

Coach Ninfia wrote:I wanna play! (just sign me up as ninfia tho, there aren't coaches in space)

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 BOx1cff

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh shit

I just got slam dunked by some sick LUX FAX

what a rube.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 650x400_Drag-Queens-Outer-Space

omg hi guys u all look so pretty pls let me join u in this crazy starship and lets fly to Uranus

Aeiou

Aeiou

I'm about to head to bed so I haven't read it all but ME ME, MORE MAFIA.

ezzelin

ezzelin

oh my god this looks confusing as heck SIGN ME UP

drandahl

drandahl

Alright. I'm dead otherwise, so sure!

Rasei

Rasei

May I play?

Entelechy

Entelechy

Important!

A change has been made to the ../mechanics/status_report.log (see first post).

Previously, it read that players would be secretly informed of how many other players were in the same Room of them during a Work Shift, however after consulting with an expert (no, not Kiyoko, for once), I have decided that this will remain a mystery as well.

Start Date
If we reach twelve players before 9:00PM EST on Tuesday the 16th, we will start at that time.

Otherwise, we will start on Wednesday the 17th at 9:00PM EST.

Rasei, of course you are welcome to join~!

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I have not read the rules of this game.

Sign me up.

alcasync

alcasync

Um! I'll join too. ;v;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 41]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum