Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4

+10
Rasei
drandahl
ezzelin
Aeiou
high seraph
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Entelechy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 41]

Entelechy

Entelechy

Opps, I forgot the med bay result. Rasei is Crew. Will edit that in the main post now.

Luxaria

Luxaria

OKAY CONFIRMED THEN

jesus this is how I feel every goddamn time I do this shit

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 39 ItMcsy5

Vote: Roleblocker to Luxaria

I will be invincible again

make this station great again

no more of these n2 fuck ups you hear

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:oh my fucking god I am shaking

Dran and Rasei are confirmed town

duck what about the med bay tho

Yeah, that late vote by Alca put the nail in the "Dran Maf" coffin.

...Sorry about the doubts, Dran. :(

Rasei

Rasei

No medbay vote? Must work

Luxaria

Luxaria

Dran, Rasei, Luxaria confirmed town.

Kiyoko, Tiki, and Mitsu are left.

90% sure Mitsu is mafia, especially since she didn't vote.

Kiyoko and Tiki are the remaining players.

Willing to bet Tiki is original mafia, followed by Mitsu being the convert, but we'll see.

I'm just

I'm taking a break

for like

a while okay.

*looks at literary maf*

fuck me sideways

@ Rasei

it went through, it announced you're crew, but I had a feeling

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Is everyone (including the host) down with an early phase end if we get all our actions in because honestly I can't handle waiting for 24 hours

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Entelechy

Entelechy

I am willing to go along with this if it is unanimous.

Luxaria

Luxaria

I really wish we had used med bay on Mitsu instead of Rasei, fuck.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Entelechy wrote:I am willing to go along with this if it is unanimous.

With the other game going on right now, yes. I'm having way too hard a time with this game, that game, and my other cooperative hobbies going on all at once, heh...
(Plus, I know some of us here could really use one less stressful game in their lives right now).

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Are we down for early phase end or no?

The reason I'm kind of pushing for it is because if we can end the game soon-ish I'll stay in but if this game is going to last another 48+ hours I am going to need to withdraw just due to irl things, and while I could probably get a replacement I don't really want to have to put the replacement and this thread through that.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

Well hold on, we need to re-distribute the item and send someone out for EVA, and I forgot how EVA works, and we need to decide rooms, but tbh it's a lot more safe if we all just huddle together and hug inside the Med Bay.

Med Bay is life.
Med Bay is safety.

Rasei

Rasei

I volunteered for Eva if you let me back in. Sure if i can go home to short phases

Luxaria

Luxaria

I vote that Mitsu has to go repair the ship outside and we lock her out for now.

I then vote that I get the roleblock, so I cannot be converted under any situation, not that it might necessarily happen at this point.

@ Host

I forget. Can the person in EVA perform actions if locked out? If they have the flamethrower, can they use it? Can we still use the med bay on them while they're out there? Can they vote?

Do they have to volunteer, or can we literally shove her outside?

Entelechy

Entelechy

Luxaria wrote:I vote that Mitsu has to go repair the ship outside and we lock her out for now.

I then vote that I get the roleblock, so I cannot be converted under any situation, not that it might necessarily happen at this point.

@ Host

I forget. Can the person in EVA perform actions if locked out? If they have the flamethrower, can they use it? Can we still use the med bay on them while they're out there? Can they vote?

Do they have to volunteer, or can we literally shove her outside?

They need to volunteer.

The flamethrower will still work if someone is locked out, but not until they die.

They do not participate in the phases, so they cannot be targeted for any Ship Tasks, the NK, or being lynched, nor can they vote.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Can they deliver the NK if they're mafia?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum