Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ

+5
nautilus
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
angel★
Kiyoko
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

16Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:29 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

angelstar wrote:also tiki what no mitsu posted that to every thread?

No, not that, that nightmare post of Lux's with the images. I could have sworn I saw it in another page too, though I probably just misinterpreted what was going on (can you blame me?). XD

17Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:06 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Go, Lux, go!

18Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:28 pm

Pan

Pan

i slept until like almost midnight and spentall l this time catching p to see this and its literally??? mkaing me??? physically ill im trying to figure out what im even supposed to do here i ojesntly dont know i spent six hours in a dentists chair toda face face hurts an im still ntoa ll together iy cannot handle this rn

good match to the book a+ great ibve been wanting to read it a awhiile it looks nice and wird but this on opt of othernews i got dotday abotu shittyyr leaked spoilers my brain is in no confidition to deal w this rn

ifm tkaing another percost and xanax adn sleeping moare see u in alike 8hrs i dont know just dont ki ll me pls i lasoreadt losts out on one iwn so jstu let em live a whi le longer plase

http://malafight.tumblr.com

19Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:01 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Excuse me wtf did we do!!! I just got home and now I have responsibilities so...uhh wow let me catch back up if that's even possible anymore omg, this game is so wild

20Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:19 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

SORRY, I WAS EATEN BY WORK and then I went out to eat with friends. Holy crap a lot of stuff happened last phase. I think I'm caught up? I was behind by at least 7 pages when I last checked, and the number of pages probably grew after all the reveals and unvoting/voting. It's midnight now, so I'm not really up for trying to spec when I'm feeling tired. I should be a little more active since it's the weekend unless I'm out for a while tomorrow. Catch you all later.

21Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:51 am

alcasync

alcasync

Umm...! Okay so last night I came in to check the lynch results, saw the split threads, posted in my thread so I could get notifications in it and then left the forum because I was just too busy to process everything that happened. But I'm done backreading everything now and I have some information!

On N1, I tried to redirect nautilus onto herself. I'm not a dedicated redirect role, that just happened to be the ability I used on N1. If nautilus jailed lulu, that means that my ability failed for whatever reason. (Maybe someone redirected my redirect? Or maybe her action was just immune to redirection?) ;v;

edit: Also, is that a neutral claim from Pan?

22Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:43 pm

Pan

Pan

in my defense my system was like 75% percocet-xanax cocktail and 25% suffering

23Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:41 pm

angel★

angel★

intermission quoted for posterity:

INTERMISSION

Yoh! What suggest people to do is to post for intermission on really, really important posts for me to share. I will try to add it to my daily post

My lesson today is to live your life in a way you don't regret it. Remember if you have a theory share it before you died a horrible death at the hands of mafia or getting mislynch by town.

also house???

24Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:43 pm

Pan

Pan

@high seraph

nautilus was not neutral, as my drugged-up freakout a few posts above mine says in a different number of words and considerably more poorly spelled

this kind of chaos would make the most sense as a neutral ability, but since i can say with 100% certainty that it isn't, nautilus was either maf or one of the weirdest town roles i've ever seen

EDIT: also i would like to formally apologize for said freakout, i should not be allowed near the internet when (legally) drugged up to that level

25Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:00 pm

Cure

Cure

The P̢͉̟͎̺̯̅̈̎̂̉͌̈́̈́͐̕͟Ḩ̛̋͊͌̆ͣͪ̈́ͤ͟҉̰̺̜̹̞̣̥̮͍Ā̷̛̛̗͈͈̹̌̂̈̄̒̊͒̋͗̋̋ͩ̒͘S̰͉̗͎̣̥̝̰̳̳̰̮̝̹͎͙͔ͣ͒͒̐̑̍͋ͥ̀̊ͬ̊ͯͨ͐̄̕͠Ę̧̨̦͓͉͚͈̯̐ͩ͐͑̏ͮͥͫ̌ͪͫ͋̒̽̅͢ ͇̱̖͍̜̰͍̯̯̰͙̹͍̺̩̠͖͓̂̋͂̾ͤͬ̈ͯ̎ͮ̌͆̇̿ͭ̑́̚͜í͓̲͚̯̠̬̙͙̳̼̦͔̘̩̟̦̜̩̽͆̐̓́̽̄͗̌͊͑͘͢͢͠s̵̻̱̭̬̮̹̥̪̈͂ͣͥ́̒ͫ̈̓̃͌̀́͑͛ͮ͢͢ ̧͛̍̈́͒ͥͮ̌͒̂̚͏̴̶̗͉̝̺͍̙̲̥͇͇̠̣͉̺̫ͅŐ͔̘̼̖̝̩̲̣̬͕̖͎̯͚̗̟̤̈́̓̐ͫͧͫ͋̃̈́͟͞v̸̷͍̦̩͍̥̤ͬ̆͆̔͌̿̓́ ̍̾ͪ̇ͪ͡͏̭̞̙͈̭Ę̶̶̲̦̬̣̮̥̑̆̌̈ͭ̈́̿͆ͧ̊̑ͭ̆̉̓̓̍ͥR͎͕̲̬͈̮̩͉̥̩̱ͨͪͧ͌͒̕͝͡͠ͅ.̶͉̭͕͇̹̙͖̗̭̒͑̓ͥ̊́͜͞ͅ no more ̨̱͎̟̜͉͎̃͒͌͊̎̚͟͟s̷̡̮̱͎͔̩̗̱̩̣͖͔͚͖̟͎͉̗̄͑͐̓͒̍̇̄̈́͒̌̒́u̴̡̜̺̖̞͎͕͓͎̰ͩ̒͆̒͛͒́̆̇ͮ̋ͮ̍̚̚͘͢ͅo͕͇̼͉̺͇̞͓̜̪͖̅̌ͫͦ̿̎̃̾͐͛̔͛ͫ̂͐ͩ̊̈́͟ͅı̷͉̝͇̲͔̙̻͉͓͆͗͊͊ͭ͋̾͗̆͒ͨ̽̊́͜͢ʇ̢̠̻̣͔͎̝̱̝͍̜͕̖͇͖̮̘̊ͭ͗̆ͦͪ̃ͩ̂̍ͩ̈͛̚͜͠ɔ̷̨̼̘͈̝̟̠͎͇̲̮̦̜ͪ͌̾̋̔͑̐̾͂͘̕ͅɐ̨ͩ̉̏̾ͩͮ̓̔͗ͨ̂̀҉͙̱̬̩̠̱̙͚̖͍͕̥̮ will be ̢͎͎͍̘͇͖͂ͧͩ͌̅̂̇́͐̕͝͞b̴̨̪̩̻̦̤̝͆ͬͦ̏ͤ̑͑ͫ̄͌̑̄ͤ̐͗͜͝ȅ̷̢̥̲͓̰̙̙̮̯͉͍̗͈͖͚̺̠̬̃ͥ̑̆ͥ̈́ͧ̈́ͩ̌́̿̋͆ͣͣ͐ ͧͬ̉̇̅ͮ̉̑ͯ̌͆̏̌͛͑͂ͩ͏͉̖̭̹͚̳̯̜̙͖̳͡À̸̼̰̗̰̼̬͖̩̇̉̊͛͌ͯͪ͐̋̆̒̾͡C̶̡̡̮͈͍̣͙͓̰̏̈́ͨͯͥ̎ͤͯ̀͑̾ͧͨͤ̎̓̒̎̀C̸̲͔̳̤̠͔̼̤̳͍͗̿̾ͮ̊̓̂̎ͭ̀̂ͩp̴̨͇͇͎̭̓̉̍ͤ̂̾̇̄͂ͮͤ̃͋͋̄́̌̈́̕̕ǝ̡͎̬̗ͧ̃͗͊͗͐̉̈́ͣ̓̃͒̇ͦͣ̕͜ͅͅʇ̷̛̪͍̪͎̤̼͎͈͔̬͙̯ͪ̈̈ͤ͊̓̆ͦ̾̂͡ͅͅd̨͉̲̤͖̫͔͇̖͔͚̟̫͍̲̮̰̃̔̐̉̈́ͥͭͥ̉̎̾͐ͤ̋̎̿̀́̚͘͝ǝ̑̈́̂̿ͤ͂̒̈́͘͏̟͈͉͖͓̖̻͚̘̪͔̞͔
S IT BACK A

N̸̗̫̭̟̻̣̦̗͚̅ͦ͑ͣ͐̋̓͑ͩͮ̎̌ͪͭ͊̓̑͟͜ͅ

̴̉̅ͦ̒̌̃̋̀͛͛͏̵͜͏̥̙̩̘͕̭͚̻
̗͕̥͖̖̘͎̤͚͈̮̖͎͉̅͒̎ͣͪ̓̑̊́͋̚̕͞ͅḐ̬̲̳͕͍̀ͣ́̈͆̒ͮ͛̀͞
̴̫̩̠̘̳̗̻̜͈̦̲̫͎͈̾͂ͨ̽̓ͮ́̀͜R̢̝͈̩̟͓͓̘̜̙͈̻̥̖̥̝͆͒̀ͥ̈́̏̆͌͂̽͂̓̅̈́̇͛̈͟͢͡ͅE̵͑̀̂ͧ̃̌ͦ̄ͯ͂̃̈̅͊͗̒̆̀̀҉̠̗͉͖̱̤̣̮͔̝̰͓̱L̰̮̦̫͔̩̫͕͌͋̑̓ͫ̃ͬ̐ͬ̿̄̊̑͒̚͢͢͢Ạ̸̷̶̷͍̦̱̟̑͐̂́̑̄̂̐ͥ͠X̀̾͋̑ͤ̇̑͏͍͖̻̫̪̳̭̦̖̜͘ͅͅ

̶ͦ̓͒͗́͂ͨ̐ͪͯ̔̄ͩ̂̊̚͏̶̣̰̣̜̪͖̳̮͕́ͅͅX̵̨̰̫̼̳͙̦͊͒̏ͦ̇̋ͦͨ͌̅̔͌̑̍R̵̨̬͎̞͉̬̫̘̯͇̼̥̣̟̦̱̟͓ͦ͒̅̾ͣ̾͐͛̆͊͒ͫ̚̕͟͢ͅĘ̵̶̝͍̦̩̖̳͈͇̪̫̜̘̲̞͊̉ͭ͂̈́ͮ̀L͑̑̅ͨ̉͆́̓ͯ̓͟͏̠̰̳̘̙̣̳̩͔̪ͅA̞̩̮̮͙̖̲̣͕͚͖̦̞̞̿̅ͣ̋̿ͩͬ̋̍̈̋̉̓͛̀͜X̵̰̥̥͇̦̰̖̬͖̲ͮ͛̃͒̍̂͗ͧͤ̉ͣ̍ͦͩ́̿̇̍͢R̢ͧ̃̔͒̂̂ͦ̋ͦ̑̿̽̈ͬͫ̕҉̺̘̬̹̟̦͙̟̲͜E̛͕̻̹͕̞̘̬̭̝̳͍͍̜̳̽͆̏ͥ͑̆̿͐̂ͣͮ̄̀̕͜͜L̈́́̐ͯ͗̄ͥ̅ͫ̔͆͝͏͈͔̟̙͚̠̮̯̥̦Ä̦͇̜͇̖͓̝̩̥́ͨ̽ͯ͆ͬ̔̌̐̆ͫ̄ͩ̌̅̇͊͐͝X̶̢̛̤̭̲̜ͥͮ̂ͤ͑ͥͩ̅̑͠R̝̮̝͎͎͈̱͍̩͙̒̆̅͒̍̈̎̌̆̀̚̚͝ͅE̛͇̳̦͚͇̣̲͚̩̪̠̳̭͎͕͓͚ͤͮͣͫ̿̉̈̿́͝L̩͇͚͇̪̗̠̦̦̱ͧ̌͐̂ͬ͛͆̓̀͡A̵͎̪̱̯̥̥̲͉̱̲̞̣͔͉̩̻͙̹ͨͣ̌͑͢X̓̏̑́ͩͨ͑͛̆͆́̈̾̒͞͏͕̩̫̲͎̟R̵͈̤̺̱̜̝̟̼͚̭͎̲̪̟̮̲̮͍̓̃̄̏͆ͩ̌ͥ̏̅̍ͯ̔͐ͯ̕͘E̗̬̩͇̻̫͙͈͎͙͔ͮͫͫͩ͋ͩ͗ͩ͑̂ͮ͐́͆̀͠L̡̡͈͎̯̘̤̙͔̙̭̤̙͚̤͓̒ͫ͊ͫͧ͊̌̊͑̽͠ͅA͍̮̜̜̜̺͕̮̗͍̝ͣ̒̄̔̀͜͜͡X̢̺̭̙͉̦̦̜͚̟̳̖͍̹͉̆̆ͤ̃́̀͛̈̅̓͊̌̂̏̕͡R̵̴̡̳̞̱̙̟̿̒ͮͯ͑ͪ͆̿ͭͬ̈ͮͯ̽̚E̹̦̜̲̝͎̫̖̞͎̬̳̠̹̹̙̼͕̓̃͗̿̿͒̓́ͣ̀L̷̡̮͓͚̘̲͍̭̭͎͔͇͚̭̙̤͍͎̪͊̇̃ͩ̕Aͦ͊ͤ̄̾҉̡̢҉͖̹͇̲̖͎̱̯̻̬͇̳̬X̛̛͇͇̝͙͖̉͌̈̔ͭ͆ͤͯ̉̓̊̇̎͟͞͝R̵̷̵͎̟͚̬͓̜̻͑̿ͪ̌ͩ̓ͬ͒͝Ë̡̤̜̣̩̟̖͕̥̱̳̫͇̦̱̬́ͤͩͭͨͤ̎ͅ
L͒ͮͯͣ͑ͥ͌ͥ͒ͯ̍́̈́͌́҉̸̝͙̝̯̣̜͍̫̤̮̼̰͔͘ͅA̷͈͕͙̼̼̟͍̻̣̿̅͛̄̉̑ͧ͑ͮ̓͌̌ͫ̓͘X̶̵̵̥̘̜̬̗̰̤̦͔̯̼͔̜͈̜̖̱͍ͪ̓͐ͫ̄̑̾̈́̌̚͜xͩ̿̓̽̄͏̢҉҉̧̹͕̬̤͙ɐ̸͙̗̮̻͎̦̱̞̻̪͚̖͉̥̼͓̯̊̀̿͊̈́̐́̽͗͘ ̛͙͚̘̰̳͔̖͈͙͖͋ͩ̇́͢͡ן̴͙̲̝̤̯̳̟̹̖͓̜̲͕ͦͬ̾̂ͭ͐̇ͤ̄̄ͦ̎́͌́͠͝͞ǝ̨͖̤̺͇̝͚͉̖͓͌̈͂́̆ͫ͐̈ͫ̈́ͣ͌̊͊͜ɹ̼͎̳̞͇̠ͬ́̑̿̈́̊͆̍ͤ̕͡x̵̵̧̢͓͍̺̮̑͑̆͂́̔͑̓̓̏ͫ̋ͮ̈́̐̀ͅɐͨ̓͌ͥͣͧ̉̆͏̧̡͍̣̜̺̼̣̝̟ͅן̶͋ͫ̈́͋ͫͪͣ͐̆̂̉̍̌͏͈̻̜͇̺͕͖̝̗̺̭̥̤̞̜̪̬͔͜ǝ̧̥͎͈̺̟̭̗̊̃͑̋ͣ̓͆͊ͪ͒̊̔́́ɹ̴̡̨͖̮̘̩̙̖͇̱͈̺̙̭̥̙̭̱̤͋͛̈́̃̕
x̷͚͎̫̬̣͕̬͍̲̻̥̞͕͖̹̖̳̃ͦͩ́̐̑͢ɐ̡̛̃ͦ̾ͤ͏̟͕͖̦̞̥̗̪͎͓̲̟ן̸̶̨̯̩̦̠̳̙̈́̍̅͑̍̈̊̀̔͛̾ͨ̄̊̂͆́ͯǝ̧̑̋̃̃̾͐͋ͬ͢҉̗͉͉͎͇͎̻̼͎͓̪͚̮̬͍̯̪͞ɹ̢͉̳̱̜̺ͧ̔ͬ͑̎̃ͨ͒̈͒̈̉̀̀̆̀x͓̫̲̮͕̰͍͇̑̏ͬ̉͊ͭ͒̕͢͠͞ɐ̨̨̏̑͊̓̑̔͒ͧ͐̿̏̓̒ͥ̆̎͋̀̚҉̴̻̩̜̯̖̫̬͖͇̱̹̰̤ן̸̧̢͕̫̯̺̫̥͖͚͎̣͍̮̾ͮ͛ͨͭ͌̊͑̽͒́͝ǝ̜͉̖̦̥͓̥͇̹̙͎͕̣̼́ͭ̈́ͩͭͮ̓ͧͬͮ̀͢ɹ̇̌̒̑ͧͦͩ́́҉̷̞̮̜̞̗͉̘ẍ̧̘̲͇̦̩̗͑̋̄̇ͧ̇͆͑̇̎͐̈́̉̈̉ͬ́̀͜
ɐ̭͈͚̘̝̻͍̬͚̦̳͆̉̆̾͆͑̎̉̌͟͡ן̵̴͇̩̩͒́͆̓ͯ́ͤ̌̀ͅǝ̴̵̛̘̤̩͓͙͍̻͈̮̠̞̩͖̺͖̝̹̘ͯ̃̀ͫ̀̚ͅɹ̩͚̞̟̩̳͇̝̦̦ͦͤͣ͂̈́͛̋̀̚͟͝͝x̸̻̬̩͚̙̩̻̜̫͓̳̤͖̰̫̉ͩ̋͂ͮ͑ͯͣ̇̋ͣ͐̉ͦͮ̿̚͘ɐ̸̡̲̹̳̥̦̩͉̖̮͇̗̪ͯͣ̈̔ͮ́͑̎́̏̄̇ͭ̽̎͑ͯ͢͠ͅן̧͔̣̮̫̬̳ͯͨͭ͊͌̀̽͑̐ͭ̉̏̑ͪ͆̚͜͢ǝ͒ͪ̅̈́͆̎̀̌̑͏̛̤̘̙̖̯͓̤̜̀̕ɹ̴̷̨̨̺͕̗̱͉͙̲̗̙̺̰̗̬̙̅̽̍̾̑̿̀͒̽͠ͅR̸̛̬̼̘̤̠̘̀͂̂̑̓ͪ̃͑̀̍͒̀͜͝Ë̸̢̡͙̠̘͚̯̤̯͇̞́͗̓ͮͨ́ͤͦͧͅL̀̓͗͆̑̀̌̀͒ͫ̈ͭ̾͑̔̄ͤ̉҉̢҉̦̤̙͔̻̱͉͙̩̼̳̥͈̳̩̲̞͇A͔̝̦̗̮̮͖̿̔̾̎̐͑̃͒̈́̂̕X̡͚̳̰̟͖̜̲̰̠̥̼̦͇ͣ͒̋ͯ͐̾̅̎ͨͪ͒̾͘ͅx̶̨̤̖̰͍͚̝̯̗̺̱͖̂͐̽ͤͪͬ̓ͬ̽̈͛ͬ̊ͤͨͯ͢͝͝ ͯ͆͋̑̏ͮ̓̈́̅̌ͮ̇̀̉͂̓͡҉̸̭͎̹̩̠ɐ̵̮͚͍̜̹͖̫̮͇͚͕͚͚̙̘ͥ͂̏͒̽̽̓̅̈̈́̏ͧ̏̋̇ͮ̀̚ן̮̜͍̜̠͔̙̤̭̩͕̯̞̥̲̜͗͋͗̃̃̾̽͐̉̅ͨ̆ͫ̂ͮ̚̚̕͢͠ͅ

ǝ̧̲͔̲̠̫̣̩̣̭͖̹̳̬̮̠̟̈̏̊ͭͬ͛̉ͪ̐̔ͨ̓̀ͥ͜ͅͅɹ̸̷̴̧̱̫̝̼̩̠͖̜͇͕͉͖ͥ̐́͆ͩ̓̂̈́̿̋̓̏ͯ͗͛̑̚̕x̸̸̴̪̠̱͍̮̳͍̝̜̖̞̦͈̲͙̩̌ͪ͑̋̋͊̒ͩͦ̂͒͐̒͟͟ɐ̴̸̤͈͚̣̄͐̂ͣ̿͊̽́̔̔͘͝ן̷̟̯̮̥̠̳̭̝̫͙͕͒̀̒̏̅̀͘͜ͅǝ̴̢̢͉̻͇͙̘͕̙̜͇̆ͩ͋̎̔̈́̈ͬ͐ͮ̎̊̈́ͨ͑͑͡ɹ̯̥̤̭ͨ́ͮ̏͊ͪͮ͑̾̋͛̈́͛̄͐̈́͂́̕͜͟ê̛ͥͨ̓̋̊̑͂̈́̚͡͏̳̥̮̱͕̱̳̗̥̰͎̜̹̙͎̣L̶̶̜̩̬̝̯̇̉̈́ͩ͛̃͒͗̾̈ͯ́͗ͦͬ̌ͨͭĄ̴̻̰̙͚͓͈̟̟̬̰͈͍̹̖̤̜̫̃̂ͣ̋̑ͥ̚͢͟ͅX̵̷͖͕̼̠̃͋̏̎͐͛̅ͫ̑̾͛͋ͭ̍ͯ̈́͛R̲̪͎͖̻̣̻͓̠̯̗̬͕̗͙̣̗̖͊͋̇͛̌ͭ̐ͣ͛ͦͮ̅̆̾͑̇͑́͠͞ͅȨ̳͇̟̰͍͎͕̦̲̪̗̉̔̏̎͞͞ͅͅͅḼ̷̡̞̯̹̲̦̫͎̪̙̬̦͍̺̫̖̲̬̦̾̅ͧ̌ͤ̆̄̔̊͌ͫ̓̏̽͂̓̀A̶̶̢̬̣̹̰͔̫̜͙͎̤͓̘̞̔͑̔ͩͮ̒ͧͧ̔̑ͨ̾̄̑̿ͧ̔͟͞Xͮ̍̄̑̓̍̚҉̴̲̱̯̟̙̥̭̲̺̥͙͍͇͝Ŗ̯͖͇͕̺̩̝̑̈́ͬͩ͌ͨ͛̄͆̋̍̏̅͌̿̚͟E̵̴͔̮̜̞̪̙̙͇̖̱̱̫̙̫̣̲ͪͮ̏͆̀̊̒͒ͣ̆͐̔̚͠ ̷̋ͧ̓ͯͩͨ̑̈͑̔͏̻̭̮̫͎͉͖̀̕͜L͌̿ͮ̑̓̄͏̢̺̗̟̬̦͓̦̻͡ͅA̪̯̘͓̣̰͇͍͖̤͓͛ͩ̎̒ͫ̏͒̕͟ͅX̷̴̰̤̺̝͕͖̞͈̪̖͚̞͕̻͓̦̮ͨ͒̿͗̐̔͆̔̏̅̓͌̀͂̍̐̚͘͝ͅ
Ą̨͔͇̗͇̜̰͓̤͚ͮ̈́̄͗͑͆͆̏̍̄̍ͫͨ͌̌͗̒ͦ̚͠L̸̮̭̭̙̼͔̣̲͙̙̫̜̫̟̥̪͖̦͐ͥ̌ͩ̉ͪ̉ͮ̃ͤͫ̍̿̾͊Ë̫̟͔̭͖̫͑ͭ͑̋ͮ͌ͥ͑ͯ̋̊ͭ̐ͨ̐͗ͭ̀͢͟Ř̥̫͓̞̪̱̤͛̿̊ͣ̑ͣ̒̀͟X̶̏ͣͮ̓̇ͦ̌̃͐͆͛̽ͧͧ͌͊̚͡҉͕̰̠̩̞̻̩͇̩͇̠A̡̺̦͈̗̳͙͍̗̗̅̆̓ͤ́́L̛̺̖̻̭͎͉̺̩̦͍̲̖̃̋͛͒̾̆͢E̶͛̽͑ͣ̑̓͊͛̈́̔ͤ͆ͤ̅͌̚̚͏̶͙̳̰̻̰̠̳̜̱̪͓͓̗̦́̀ͅR͍̫͎̰̐ͣ̂̐͜͞X̸̡̓͋̿́̌͊҉̸̫̳͓̰͉̥̠̫
ALERXALERXAL

ERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAX
XALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERXALER̢̞͉̻̤̫͕͖̣͕̯͎̻͎̻̗͕̰̹̎̂ͪ̍̂͟Xͮ̒̇̓̍ͤ̒ͤͧ̆̽̽ͦ͛ͮ͛͑ͯ̚҉̟͕͖̣̱̪͎̫̖̱̮̝̙̼̩̱́̕ͅĄ̨̰̬̤̟͔̤͙̜̫̤̦̫ͧ̏̽͒͗͑̊ͭ̓ͅL̴̡̛̝͚̟͔̞̟͍͇̖͓͉ͫ͊̿ͮ̅͊̑̊͂̌͆ͬ̉̉͢E̸̊̃̈́́̉̍ͤ͗̓͆ͬ̚͏̡̭͓̣͙͕͇̪̼̖̳̣͇̺̥̲̺̣͈͇͡R̳̯̟͉͕ͥ̄̋̈́̆͊͗̈́́͋̀͢͜ͅX̴͓̪̯̙̩̞̰̪͖͍̭͓̦̬̱͈̮͛͐ͣ̓ͣ͢͜A̶ͥ͌̃̒͋ͪ͛̄̈̐̆̆͂͟҉̵͚͇͓̘̹̮̝͇̼͓͖͔̪̫̞L̷ͦ̋ͣͧ͒̀̾̏ͯ͛ͤ̅ͭ҉̵̝͖͚͔̩͈̜̫̭̜͍̲͙͟Ë̡̌̌ͪͩ̈́ͬ̃͌ͦ͐̒̋́͆̚͡҉̷̳̭̱̳̪̖̭̬̣̦̩̣ͅR̛̲̫̭͉̫̼̫̼̖̟̜͇͍͓͋ͤ̀ͮ̌ͪ̀̽͆͊̌̏͋́ͦ͂͒͋̚͘ͅX̻̫͍͕̼̠̩͇̮̺͉̯̮̬̝̗͙̠̆ͭ̇̆̈́ͫ̓̕͘Ḁ̵̠̬̻̺͍͚̬͇͈̓ͪͥ̿̈́̎͡͡L̪̪͙̪ͦ̑͋ͬ̍̈́ͥ͛̓͌̽̃ͮ̈́͌́̀̚E͐ͥ̅̓͐̑ͫ͐̈͗ͬ̓̀̚͟҉̧͚͈̜̥̮͓̭͔̼̣̜̜͙̤̼͙̲R̨̎͑ͦ̄ͪ͝͏̟̲͉̖͍̲Xͦͭ̊͆̑ͦ̇̊͜͜҉҉͈̳̣̦̹̯̙̬̻̗Ä̶̸͖̝͓͙̭̘̳́͗ͧͯ̆ͬ̑ͥ͛̏ͥ͘L̢͒ͨ͆̀̆ͪ͢͏͍̘͓̪̯̼͕͙͎̜͇̝̬̕E̢̠̠̜̫ͯͫͫͧͫ͗̋̽̇̀̌̏͠R̶̵̠̱͕̟͕̩̰̟̤̫̞ͪͮͦͩ̄́ͅX̧̜̣̻̠͙̙̖͕͖̼̗̯̙̤̦̭͓̖ͬ̅͐ͬͥͤ́̅̆̐ͣ̆͊̆̚̚͢ͅAͨ͆͐̏ͣ̉ͦͯͯ̏ͨͦͩ̾̈ͭ̈́́͏̶҉̤̺̭̫L̸̵̩̜̺͍̙̤̱͍̼̬̲̣̜͔͓̖̺̼̖͌̆ͧ̒̾̕Ȩ̧͕͈̲̼͇͓̘̯̪̜̩̖͍ͤ̐̃̾̃́̎̀̔ͪ̽͆̊͛̿͑͒̈́͘͘R͖̮̭̲̲̍̈̏̂̐ͫ̿̆̔́͒ͦͦ͊̚͘͠Ẍ̢́̿̓̇̂̀͋̾ͤ̓ͮ̀҉̸̺͈͈̯͔̥̪̲͎̺͔͖̗̲̰͍͚ͅĄ̶̘̟̩̳̼̩̯̿̊͋͂̂ͤ́̾͗͑̓ͬ̋ͧ̈́̇̆̈́ͥ͜͡L̸̶͓̬̜̻̪̩̞̤̥̲̮̟͍̙͎̖̖̽̐ͣͨ̀̌ͬ͌̆̃́̒ͥ̅̂ͨͬͤ̊͜͞ͅË́ͭ̂̑ͮͭͥ͒̂̋̃ͣ̔͠҉҉̱̤̯̘͔̙͖̝͈̤͇̰̦̕Ŗ̶̬̜̙̣̝͛͂̆̈́ ̸͈̲͓̼̟̩͕̺̜̝͕̣͕̗̹̅ͪ̌̈́̄̀ͅRE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELA
XRELXAR ELAXXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXX
ALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELA

XXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER
XÁͣ̌̽̓ͥ̐ͨ͆ͯͨ̊ͯ̎͐͊̄̌̀҉̩̬̭̱̜̣̜̜̲̠̝̘͢L̴̹͙͖̬̫̼̳̠͓̪̥ͭͩ͒͘Ẽ̶̜̰̺̭̦̰̮͎͖̪̺̲̖̀́͌̍́̍̐̎̚͡͝R̴̨͚͈͓̻̪͇͚͎̗̲̣̍̊̐̉ͬ̏̅̍̆͆̂͊͘͡͝X̴̢̼̫̼̥̘̰͓͉͖͖͍̠̱͕͗ͤ̓͗͂͠͞Á̒ͭͮ̐̔ͦ̈́́̉̆ͮͤ͘̕͠҉̖̻̤̤̯̱̲͈̳̭̹̱̠͕̖̝̜̺͓L̸̯͙̟̼̮̥̦͉̪̠̳͇͎̓ͪͮ̿̋̿ͩ͆̽̈̑ͩ̽͛ͥ̚͟͝Ȩ̴̵̨̮͙̻̘͇͚̰̭̟̫̯̤͇̣̠͓͛͋̃̇̓ͮ̌ͭ̐͊̄̑̓̾̽̂ͪ̆ͨ̀R̴̨̧̭̼̗̠͖͛͛̃̏ͩͨ̓͌͘͟X̨̥͙̹̜͚̪̼̗̯̖̼̝̅ͭͩͨ̿ͣ͒̓̓͐̇̓̋̀̾̀͘͠͞A̡̪̣̰͕̳̪͍̩̩̠̘̤̫͇̻̓̄̄̑͑̈͘ͅL̖̗̯̮͉͔̪̗̜̗̪̠̫̝͔̤͈̈́͑ͤ̋͛ͪ̅͛̀͢͜͠Ȇ͐͋̒͊͊ͭͯ̎͂̃͐͒ͤͦ̍̾̇͐͜͡͝͏̴̺̺͉̩̠͈R̡̦͍̥̪̠̓ͤ̽̎̇ͦ̒͌͑͒́̊̔ͨͮ͆͒ͫ̀̚ ̷̢̰̲̙̣̜̯̰̭̈́̌̄͐͒ͨ̈̊̾͋͗̅̕͢͞R̵̛̦̖̪̺̦̦̗͎̤͓͙͚͇̱ͪ̏̇̌ͫ́̕ͅĚ̾̂̄͛҉̱̮̭̪͓̥̬̗̝͓̖̠͙͈̞̹͓͖͘͞ ̧͈̟͔̬̣̺̞̤̗̥̰͇̙̠̒̉ͨ͒ͧͥ́̈ͪ͂ͤ̇̓͐ͦ̓́L̤̞̣͎̳̤͂̒̾̃̓̓̆ͫ̃͡͝A̶̷̢̨̙̺̺͖ͦ̈́ͮͭ͐͗ͪ͋̾͑̾ͪ͆̑̀X̢̘̰̗̮͈̲̞̟͕̝̦̭̮̣͓̎ͣ̉ͦ͌̓ͭ̌ͮ͗̓̂̚͘͢ͅ ̵̢͗ͨ͛͛ͭ̈́̒̅ͤ͆̽̓̒͛̊͌ͦ͡͏͇̩̞̬̘͎̲̝R̸̴̢͇̝̬̜͎̰̳̤̫̞̫͕̖ͥ̃̿̄ͫ͌̋̌̄̀̚͡Ẻ̢̬̼͎͚̰̱̜̭͈̪͍͐̓̇ͭͦ̎̽ͫͧ̄͂͛͐̄̆͡͡L̡̛̟̙̥͚̞̩͉̘̯̰͈̤͇̥͉̱͕̠̇̓ͬͧ͒̇̆̋̃̔̉ͅAͦͭ͂̋͆͝͠҉͔̠̮̳̖̫̟̪̠X̷̓̋͂ͨ̏̇̊̈́̐̃͂̊͋̎̏̽̆̌͏͖͚̹̫͍̭͓̙̖̪̠͓͎̞̫̟̤͚ ̴̪̖̗̗͍̻̞̰̮̻̙͚͍̗̱̯̭ͣ͗̽ͯ̊ͩ̕͢͢ͅR̵̹̱̩̫̟͔͖̜̹͙̯̲̖̩͇͉̟ͬ͒̽̎ͤ́̌̐ͮ̀͒̀̀͢͞ͅË̊̇̒̒̿̓̋̾̑̍ͣͬ̀͐̀̚҉̛̙̙̜̤͙̹̫̭̮̤͓̥͈̖͚͍̩͚ͅL̢̧̩͖̰͖̅ͮ͋̊̓ͬ̃ͦ͒͜A̢͚̠͇̣͕̖̪͙̱̻̳̟̺͙̮̋͋͐̍̇̈́̚̕͟͢͞X̽̆ͮ̋ͪ̿̿̆͒̾̍̏ͬ͒̆ͯ͑͌̕͝͏̬̼͉͉̤̩̯̫̦͢ͅR̶͛ͧ̏̾̀̉̏ͩͮͧ̈́ͨ͏͏͔͓̙̗̤͓̯͉̭̦̞̤̖̥̩E̸̵͗̾̒ͧ̀͐̿͑̌̊̍ͨ̑ͣ͆ͥ̉̈͏̗̤͖̭͓̥Ľ̨̛̈̃̎̍ͯ̀͒͛̕҉̬̣̼̰͖͉̯̘̻̯̲̻̞͔̺͞X̡̡̙̹̦̗̄ͣ̃̓͑̾̃̎̇͒Ã̵̶̴̢̪̥̻̦̙̘͙̅̒ͮ͂ͨ̄́ͩ͢Ŕ̶̷̡͔̪̙͚̟͚͓͔̀́̒̍̈͛̾̎̀̐̀̈ͧ̊ͪ̐ ̷̵̣̥͎͖̜͇͕̰͔͇̤͍̹̾͊̾̽́̃́E̷͙̖̫͖͔͖͕̼͙͇ͣ̇ͭ̈́̃͐̃ͥ̄̽͂͆ͬ͐͒́̚Lͤͥ͌̊̑͒͏͘͝҉͙̱͔̥̰̞ͅĄ̳͎̙̯̲͖̖ͣ͑̊͆̽̆ͪ̂͛̄̏͌̃̽̐̐̕͠X̷̵̪͈̯̼̦̞̫̱̜̏͒ͮ̏ͤ̃̈ͦ̋͟X̸̵̝͉̮̠͚͎͔̪̺̱̬͙̩̯̳̠̔̌̑̾ͫ͆̂̑ͩͯ̿̈́ͪ̚͜Ȃ̸̵͍̪͎͈̮ͭͦ̎̉ͦͫ̕͟L̆ͥ̓̇̏̎̌ͤ̊̿͞҉̬͙̤̱͙͘͘Ḙ̷̢̗̲͇̯̯̫͖͓̟̮̼̓̋̈́̆ͦ͆͛͂̔͒̚͢͟͠Ṟ̢̣͈̟̰̲͔̬͇̩̳̟̹̦͍̓̐ͩ͐̂̓̎̓ͦ̈̃̂̀͢͝͝ͅX̋ͯ̈̒͐̐̌͒͆ͧ҉̲͈̙͢͢͝ͅALERXALERXAL
ERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR
ELAXXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERXA
LERXALERXALERXALERX

ALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALE
RX̪̯̼͍̝̲̘̘͙̠̫̪̭̺̥̽ͪͦ͋̋̀̕̕͡A̵̢̛̱̼̲̖̭̟̞͚̠̫̥̮̝̹̦̣̥̭̍̂͛̀͌͂̂ͣ͊͗̔ͣ̽̚L̴̡͋̇̇̒ͪ̋́̂̍ͪ̐̚҉̻̠͈̥̯̟Ẻ̷̵̷̢̱̭͍͖͙̲͕͋ͮ͛ͭͨ̏ͫ̋̇̾ͅṘ̛̑͐͒ͨ̌̎̇̂͒̃̓ͬͩ҉̷̡͏̖̻̲̠͈̖̙̬̯͈͕̙͖͍͎̳̟̗X̡̡̧̟̭̲͇̫̻͕̖̣̰͈̾͆ͨ͂͡A͚̪͔̮̭͍̤̠̹̣͍̰̓̌͐ͦ̇ͬͫ́ͥ̇͊ͣ́Ĺ̴̶̵̸̵͈̣̭̘̲̱̪̤̦̫̥͉̩̈ͤͮ͋̑͋͆̒̅̊̓ͅĘ̞̘͇̼͈̯̮̬̭͇͎̻̺̜̯̩̤ͮ̿̑͗͂̾̐͆ͥ̀ͣ̃̌ͪ̾̿͛͞͝ͅR̍̉̈́ͣ͆̓̒ͦ̾͢͢҉̶̢̫͕̼̰͈̯͉̱X̸̪̻͖̞ͨ͐̂̉͑̅ͯͭ͑̋̒ͯ̂ͦͅĄ̴̛̺̞̳̲̼̘̦̱̠̜̥̟̬̠͔̄̀̀̇̒ͬͪ̇ͨ̂̾L̴̢̲͓͚̰̍̎͋̑͠E̵̶̹͓̥̦͓̘̮̦͍̟̯̙̲̤̲͔̯̔ͬ̿ͩ͒̈̚͘ͅŖ̝̹͉͚̝ͤ̑́̊͊̅ͭ̄̇̑̾͐̕ͅX̘̥̦̝͚͚͚ͫ̍ͩͥ͋͂̕͜͠A̷̢͌̂͛ͣ̔̓͑̋̆̀͒̌͂̇͗͏̡͏̭̝̝̗̹̭̥̯̯̪ͅL̵̛̠͇̳̳̜͈̭̜̺̟̭̳̯͍̣̼̪̤ͥͣ̇͊͟E̷̛̩̩̠͕̼̭̭̥͚̼͍̗ͭ̈́̆̐͑͑ͦͣ̔͂͑͒͆͂R͈͙͚̭̯̬̠̱͓̗̯̻͈̗̹̓ͫ̐͑ͯ͒ͥ͂̉ͥͩ̏̌͐ͬͮ͌͒̀̕Xͦ̂̈ͫ҉̷͖̫̳͓̕͜͞Ȧ̋̀͌͌̉ͮ͆͆́̽̆̐ͥ̇͟҉̲͕̼͔͎͚̱ͅLͫ͊ͯ̃ͫ͊̍͒͆͛̃̒ͪ̀҉̝͚͉̲̥͎̮̘̲̪̠̜̺̀́͜ͅË́ͥ̓́̑͌ͨͩ͊ͣ͆͌ͮ̂̌҉̯̜̘̤̖̠͎R̛̅̇͆̌҉̬͉̭̰̘͚̘͇͙̯̝̯̠̳̭̼̫́X̨̧̧̳͕̰̎̈́͋̿͋̄̐͊ͩͩ̒́̚Ą̟̪̤̹̿͛͂̑̅̋̀͛͛̋ͬ͐̀͝͡L̷͚͓̼̘̝̮͍̗͈͔̼̘͍̜͍̺̣̄̔̔̊͝Ẻ̛̦͍̬̲̈͂̂̇ͤ̕͜R̢̢̡͍̱̘͔̱̭͎̲̬̮͑̅ͮ̎͆̓̓ͯ̅̋̆̈̑͆̓̊͝X̶̺̤͔͕̝̺̩̩̤͓̫̭̖̳̆̓̓̉Ä̶̒̽ͤ̓ͬ̄ͪ̿̔͂̄̏ͤ̍̑͊҉͙͔̯̞̗̳͈͇̟͉͔̱̱͚̹̣ͅL͉͇͉̤̪̥̬̣̘̠̗͙̙̦̰̔̽̿̓ͬͨͤͤͪ̈́́͡͠Ë̵̬̝̫̺̣͓͇͔̖ͪ̆͛ͨ͗̐̊̉ͪ͐̓͒̚R̓̇̐̽̉ͤ̇ͥ̾̓ͯͨ̃̚҉͍̲̹͍̻̱̹͔̭̟͔͢͡ ̸̷͉͙̣͙̰̞͍͇͍̋ͥͥ̑̆̑̓ͥͯR̢̛͙̘͉̝̖̗̮̘̻̜̟͖̩̙̬̗̪ͩ̏̀̿̑̆́̃̐̍͌̃͘ͅE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERX
ALERXALERXALERXALERXALE
RXALERXALER RE LAX RE
LAX RELAXRELXAR ELX̪̯̼͍̝̲̘̘͙̠̫̪̭̺̥̽ͪͦ͋̋̀̕̕͡A̵̢̛̱̼̲̖̭̟̞͚̠̫̥̮̝̹̦̣̥̭̍̂͛̀͌͂̂ͣ͊͗̔ͣ̽̚L̴̡͋̇̇̒ͪ̋́̂̍ͪ̐̚҉̻̠͈̥̯̟Ẻ̷̵̷̢̱̭͍͖͙̲͕͋ͮ͛ͭͨ̏ͫ̋̇̾ͅṘ̛̑͐͒ͨ̌̎̇̂͒̃̓ͬͩ҉̷̡͏̖̻̲̠͈̖̙̬̯͈͕̙͖͍͎̳̟̗X̡̡̧̟̭̲͇̫̻͕̖̣̰͈̾͆ͨ͂͡A͚̪͔̮̭͍̤̠̹̣͍̰̓̌͐ͦ̇ͬͫ́ͥ̇͊ͣ́Ĺ̴̶̵̸̵͈̣̭̘̲̱̪̤̦̫̥͉̩̈ͤͮ͋̑͋͆̒̅̊̓ͅĘ̞̘͇̼͈̯̮̬̭͇͎̻̺̜̯̩̤ͮ̿̑͗͂̾̐͆ͥ̀ͣ̃̌ͪ̾̿͛͞͝ͅR̍̉̈́ͣ͆̓̒ͦ̾͢͢҉̶̢̫͕̼̰͈̯͉̱X̸̪̻͖̞ͨ͐̂̉͑̅ͯͭ͑̋̒ͯ̂ͦͅĄ̴̛̺̞̳̲̼̘̦̱̠̜̥̟̬̠͔̄̀̀̇̒ͬͪ̇ͨ̂̾L̴̢̲͓͚̰̍̎͋̑͠E̵̶̹͓̥̦͓̘̮̦͍̟̯̙̲̤̲͔̯̔ͬ̿ͩ͒̈̚͘ͅŖ̝̹͉͚̝ͤ̑́̊͊̅ͭ̄̇̑̾͐̕ͅX̘̥̦̝͚͚͚ͫ̍ͩͥ͋͂̕͜͠A̷̢͌̂͛ͣ̔̓͑̋̆̀͒̌͂̇͗͏̡͏̭̝̝̗̹̭̥̯̯̪ͅL̵̛̠͇̳̳̜͈̭̜̺̟̭̳̯͍̣̼̪̤ͥͣ̇͊͟E̷̛̩̩̠͕̼̭̭̥͚̼͍̗ͭ̈́̆̐͑͑ͦͣ̔͂͑͒͆͂R͈͙͚̭̯̬̠̱͓̗̯̻͈̗̹̓ͫ̐͑ͯ͒ͥ͂̉ͥͩ̏̌͐ͬͮ͌͒̀̕Xͦ̂̈ͫ҉̷͖̫̳͓̕͜͞Ȧ̋̀͌͌̉ͮ͆͆́̽̆̐ͥ̇͟҉̲͕̼͔͎͚̱ͅLͫ͊ͯ̃ͫ͊̍͒͆͛̃̒ͪ̀҉̝͚͉̲̥͎̮̘̲̪̠̜̺̀́͜ͅË́ͥ̓́̑͌ͨͩ͊ͣ͆͌ͮ̂̌҉̯̜̘̤̖̠͎R̛̅̇͆̌҉̬͉̭̰̘͚̘͇͙̯̝̯̠̳̭̼̫́X̨̧̧̳͕̰̎̈́͋̿͋̄̐͊ͩͩ̒́̚Ą̟̪̤̹̿͛͂̑̅̋̀͛͛̋ͬ͐̀͝͡L̷͚͓̼̘̝̮͍̗͈͔̼̘͍̜͍̺̣̄̔̔̊͝Ẻ̛̦͍̬̲̈͂̂̇ͤ̕͜R̢̢̡͍̱̘͔̱̭͎̲̬̮͑̅ͮ̎͆̓̓ͯ̅̋̆̈̑͆̓̊͝X̶̺̤͔͕̝̺̩̩̤͓̫̭̖̳̆̓̓̉Ä̶̒̽ͤ̓ͬ̄ͪ̿̔͂̄̏ͤ̍̑͊҉͙͔̯̞̗̳͈͇̟͉͔̱̱͚̹̣ͅL͉͇͉̤̪̥̬̣̘̠̗͙̙̦̰̔̽̿̓ͬͨͤͤͪ̈́́͡͠Ë̵̬̝̫̺̣͓͇͔̖ͪ̆͛ͨ͗̐̊̉ͪ͐̓͒̚R̓̇̐̽̉ͤ̇ͥ̾̓ͯͨ̃̚҉͍̲̹͍̻̱̹͔̭̟͔͢͡ ̸̷͉͙̣͙̰̞͍͇͍̋ͥͥ̑̆̑̓ͥͯR̢̛͙̘͉̝̖̗̮̘̻̜̟͖̩̙̬̗̪ͩ̏̀̿̑̆́̃̐̍͌̃͘ͅERXALERXAL
ERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAX

noʎpuıɥǝqnoʎpuıɥǝqnoʎpuıɥǝqnoʎ
puıɥǝq ʞooן noʎ puıɥǝq ʇɥbıɹ s,ʇı
s̨͙̩͍̰̤̞̒͋̓ͧͯ͒̐́̕͝ͅ,̷ͭͪͤͩ̌̐ͬ͐͐͠͏̟̗̣͍̯̲̤̹̝͙͕̲͕͇͓̼̀͘ʇ̷̧͓̦͕̜͚͆̀ͩ̚͢ı̃ͬ́̂̊͗ͮͧͦ̈́͑ͩ͐͑̽̊ͦ͛̐͏̪̱̭͍̝̣̤̹̥̳̭̪̻͇̺͓̜̀ ̵̧̲̤͎̞̞͈̺̅͒ͥ͌̀͆ͅb̏ͯ͆̄̾̈̈́́͠͏̗͍̦͚͎͖̻̯͖̙͈̙̤̣͖̠͙͖ͅṷ̶͕̙̥̮͎͇̖͙̦̼̖̭̫̖̌ͤ̎̐ͭ̎ͦ̓ͤ́́̚͘͟ı͌̉ͫ͒̎̾ͦ̆̑͆ͨ͏̸̧̢̣̬̱̳̘̲͕͎̗̺͔͖͉͇͉ɯ̧͊̋͊̇ͤ̍̆́̽̈̽̈͆͌̚͢͏͈̳̣͓͇̳̝͕̫ơ̯̘̺͇͈͙̖ͪ̄ͣ̂̓ͩͯ͂̈́ͫ̋ͦͫ̌͜ɔ̵̢̳͕͚̰͚͙̞̬̙͕ͩ̆̈́́̉̋͗̑ͬ͑̎͛͑ͨ̂̃ͭ̚͞ ̶̞̣̰̱̣̝̼̯̫͚̤̓̈́̍͗̿ͅs̷̈͛́̀̊ͩͬ̓ͧ͋͂ͫ͆̆̾̿̎ͧ͏̸̻͇̲͟,̶͔͕̺̰͖͔̥̝̠͕̗̈̽̊̓̐͆̆̾̎͆̍̑ͣ̅̚͘͢͜ʇͪ̽͋͗ͤ̽̅͛͆̈́͐̑ͥͪͭ̌̂҉͙͔͈̘͢͢ı͖̬͈͖̞̫̌̑̐͗̓̑̎ͩͧ͒ͮͭ̿̐̚͢͟ ̏̿ͣͨ͐̈́̏ͩ͛̐ͣͦ̚͜҉̼̞͈͕̬̮̻̥̤͍̺͎b͗ͣͪ̿ͪͤ̚͏͕̯̮̣̰͈͠ͅu̸̧̢ͯ̄̓ͣͦ̓̂̀̓̾ͤ̊̐̓̅̂҉͏͖̖̺̯̩̠̖̗̝̘̲̯͔̼̱͓ͅı̷̶̴͇̻̼͚̙͍͚͈̠͕̺͓̙̦̟̯̻̖ͭ͌ͧͥ͌͒̓ͮͭͥ̀͞ɯ̵̵̖͕̣̮̗̖͕̺̫̳̰̬̹͓̫̲̈́ͣ͛̉͑͂̎̊ͨ̔̀͟ͅȏ̢̝̝̻̥̫̥̖͐ͭ͂̊̓͘͢ɔ̵͔̘͈̦̹̣̱̣̳͖̺͓̱͓ͩ̿̊ͭ͑͂͊̋͠ ̸̨̘̪̻̜̝̲̽̇ͤ͂͗̆̎̽ͪ́͞͞s͖͍̹͚͎̜̞͍̼̬̜͓ͩ̄̎̒ͣ̓̈́ͦͯ̆͡͝,̧̡͆ͥ͒̌͂̿̀ͭ͋̌̉̔͆̆̓ͪ͗̐͞҉̘̝̱͇͈͈̣͡ͅʇ̨͙̳̖̣̹̲̩ͩ̊̃̓͐ͨ̋͑̉̓͆̍̍͒̔̚͝ı̯̥̹̻̠̮̤̙͎͍̙̲̙̯̠͕̘̯ͭͦͩ̍̂̑͌́̏ͧ̆̓ͫ͒͗̎ͭͦͦ͡͡ ̷̨̟̼͔͔̈ͪ͌͋͛̎ͧ̂͊̀͞͞b̯͚̠͙̲̺̻̹̙̫̭̜̩̘̰͍̙ͮ̉̈̽ͥ͆̓́̌͘͟u͗͑ͫͬͫ̍̿ͪ̿ͨ͏҉̹͍͈̯͇̻͈̪̫͖̙͙̭ı̵̰̞̖͇̠͇͓̲̞̘͓̦̞͎̘̺̂̋̈̐͌̿͌ͥ͐͋̅ͪͥͨ̓̆̏́ɯ̴̴̸͙͇͕͓̜̯͓̫͂̄̔̄͌ͅŏ̢͍͇̙̥̪̞̠̖̆ͯ̊̅͜͠ɔ̨̨͍̱͓͚̭̠̪̬̼̭̲̪̹̽̉ͤ͗̍̽͑ͦ̚
s,ʇı buıɯoɔ s,ʇı buıɯoɔ s,ʇı buıɯoɔ
s͛ͦ̓̾ͯ̈ͩ͂҉̨̰͇̩̺̹̺̭̙̻͕͙̳,̧͒ͤ̀̂ͭ̀̂͐̚̕͏̧̱͕͕̥̩͉̳̩̝͎̦͍͉͎̮ʇ̨̙̼̟̇͂͐̅̒̓̂̍͠ͅı̵̧̧͓̞͖̫̯̭̻͈̏ͯ̏̒ͭ̑ͩ̂ͣ ͥ̓͐͌ͤ͂̓̇̂ͥ҉̶̨͢͏̖͇̲̝̼̻͇̝̤̙̣̖̠b̨̡̟̠͇̼̖̳͖̞̙̟̎ͨ̑̓̿̕ͅu̸̬̜̙͇͇͓̘͇̪̲̣̹ͤ̌͊ͮ͑ı̨̮̺͖̪̩͖̥̟̱̞̥͚͈̱͎͖͙̞̓ͯ̋̔̐ͪ͜͟͝ͅɯ̣̜̼͙̼̊͛͑͂ͫͣ̿͊̃ͮͤ̐̍͟͟͠o̴̔ͭ͌́͊͏̨͝҉̟̩̼̘ɔ̴̸͙̥̱̣̹͍̳͖̐͌͛̅̾̈̋ͮͣͮͫ͢ͅ ̶̡̙̤̝̖͕͗̑̀̄̒̂͆͐̆̾ͥ͆͋͜s̶̪̳̩̳͖͓͐ͣ͑̃͛ͩͥ͗̇͜,́̃̒̀͋̈̏̒̚͢҉̴͉͔̝̗̼̙̰̰̞̠͈́ʇ̷̡͍̱̠̫͉̗̳̫̟͕̘̜̤̥̣̲̪́͒͐̃ͣ̄ͣ͒̈́̓̇ͯͪͨ̚ı̴̛̺̰͔͎̙͉͓̪̠̻̙̏̔̍ͭͥ̔͛̊͡͝ ̶̉ͯ̎̅̑̌ͪͮ̽̓̎̐͋̐҉̡͉̥͖̘̀́ͅB̸̏́̑̾̈́̑̌̅̈̀̚̕͡҉̼̟̹̞Eͦͯͭ̑̒͝҉̡͎̝̖̥͔͕̟̱̪̤͇͢H̢̛̛̲͉̝̮̏̑͗ͣ͆̅ͮ̽̎̓̐ͨ̆̚͡I̵̭̦̩̫͉̺̖͕͓̩͖ͩͭ̍ͭ̓̓̄͛̆̎́̑̿ͮ͘͝N̨͒͌̓̈́ͥ̅ͧͦͭ̾ͤ̅͗͟͏҉̟̝̲̲̻̥̹̯͚͇D̷̸̷̴̲̟̻̯͙̦̹̼ͧ̑̏̐̀ͫ̾ ̨̠̫̼̱͚͖ͥ͌ͮ̀̊͊̔̔̉̌ͦ͒Y̷ͥ͋̎́͒ͧ̆̇̽͂͒̌̔̅͌̽͠͞͏̢͎͖͖̞[̰̲̦͙̙̠̾̂̀̔ͥ̊͛̕͞ş̵͉̜͚̹̯̣̻̬͈̣̹̳̏̏ͪ͂̃̾͂ͦͥͨ̈͐ͪ̚t̄̇̅̓̑̚҉̴̨̛̫̣̗͈͍̲̗̯̝̯̲̮̩̯͎͓̘ͅrͦ͆͛̉̇̊ͣ̍ͣ͋͜҉̧̘̰̤̺̣͈̭͢i̓̒̓̔͒̆͌͂́͆ͧͦ̀ͯ͘͞҉̪͇̫͙͔͚̺̤͇̟̲͇͕̳̝̝͉́k̸̷̡̢̙̟͉̦͙̝̫̘̫̭̳ͫͨ̓̾͆́͋̎̀̃͋̀ͦ̍̏̑ͫ͗̚͟eͫ̍̐ͥͪͪ̒̓̕҉͈͖̳̱̙̬̞͉̳̮̭͖̠̼̝̩̼͓]̍̅̔̓̒̆͆̽̓͂ͫ̾̿̈͒́ͩ̚҉̢̪͉͖̹̦͙̘̪̬̥̼̺͟͠ͅÕ̵̠̙̥͚͓̩̤̺̰̬͚̣̳̲̥̫̲͍ͧ̐̊͆ͬ̏͋̊̾̏́U̢͉̦͖̜͈̙̪̦̩͙͚ͧ̃̿̆̒̑ͭͣͤͣ̀͟ͅ ̢̨͍̻̖̮̞̟ͯͫ̿̈́ͬͮ̋̏͊̀͘͘B̼͔̠͖̮̹̼̳̱̖̥͙̝̅̅̅̾͊̓́̍ͮ͟͞ͅĖ̴͕̞͙̟̞̙̱̍̍͛ͣ̎̓̆͂͌͢͝͝H̷̰͔͍̮̫̱̟̭͕͇̦͕͍̻̉̓̐ͥ̄̽͆ͭ͛̋̄̆͠͠͝I̵̩̗̩͖͚̙̲͙͕̪̼̯̼͙̹̼̜̐̒̊ͤ̒ͤͮͧ̂̃́͞͡ͅn͗̒ͧ̍̎͋ͨ͗ͫͭ̉̍̓̃͆̉҉̴̢̪̯̦̟͠d͂ͯ̏̽́̒̋̈́͂͘͢҉̹̹̣͙̰̤̯͘͠Ŷ̸̢̠̪͉̝͍̻̥͇̥̩̭̦̫͚̘̟ͣͫ͆ͯͥ̏ͨͩ̏̾͆͐̃̆͜͠ͅͅͅȯ̸̦͍͓̺͈̦͕̯̲̼͖͇̱̪̦͚͈̦̈́̄̌͐ͪͮ̊́̋ͧ̌̂ͬͣ̐ͮ̚̕͞Ü̶̥̜̯̠̱̤͕̖̪̪ͨ̓̈̍̈̍͑ͬ̒̓̐ͤ͋ͥ͋̑̐

BEHINDYOUBEHINDYOUBEHINDYOUBEHINDYOU

Í̶ͧͮ̆͒͆̿͗ͩ͏̨̦̮̤̜̯͝T̨̥͚̳͇̮̥͎̻̫͛ͣͯͮ̿̓͐ͧͦ̊͞͝'̸̸̏͌̄̀͆͏͈̳̼̖̀S̷̡̻̼̙̭̪̳̖̹̠̲͇̹͍̊ͥ̒ͬ̇̎̽͒̓ ̸͇̦͔̭̳̥̭͉̓̄͒̀͞H̡̧̨̯̟̗̫͈̭͇̯̙̮͖͓̰̞̜ͥ̊ͯͯ̿ͪͨ̾͗ͮͅE̡̺̗̣͕̻͙̘̲̪̔̎̌͑́͌̽͡Ŗ̹̩̼̮̆͋̄̑̏ͫͫͮ̓͒̈́̽ͥ͗͊̕E͋ͧ͒͊̇́̆̎̀̂̑ͫ́ͩ̔̉̋̀͞͏̗̘̞̯͕͖͚̼̫̟͚̗͙̜̘̘ͅ

26Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Zura wrote:@Pan

Don't worry Pan. I cannot be around the thread when drunk. I do silly things like vote Mafia!Tiki to tie breaker when drunk.

I, for one, feel this is a reason you SHOULD drink and post.

27Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:30 pm

Cure

Cure

Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 2 Ie6MZja

Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 2 MHsoFWZ

1705IT ENDS SOON.

You may only vote for the players in your thread.

One thread will be selected at random to rejoin the main thread. Only the lynch in that thread will succeed.

From there, the game will continue as it has always continued, the phases will pass as if nothing has changed. Until a moment will come, maybe in a phase, maybe after the game, maybe even after several games. Out of the blue, beyond any cause you can trace, you'll suddenly realize players are not how you perceived them to be at all. You'll stand aside as a great complexity intrudes, tearing apart, piece by piece, all of your carefully conceived speculation, whether deliberate or unconscious. And then for better or worse you'll turn, unable to resist, though try to resist you still will, fighting with everything you've got not to face the thing you most dread, what is now, what will be, what has always come before, the alignment you truly are, the alignment we all are, buried in the nameless black of a thread.

DAY THREE begin.

28Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:33 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

omfg really @ the voting only within thread wow uh man who is even in my thread...

29Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:33 pm

Pan

Pan

due to the fact that today has been fucked all to hell i motion for vpte: no lynch because what in gay hell is going on

30Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:40 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Umm! So I guess we vote from: Angelstar, Aeiou, plotstickers, alcasync, Tiki The Troll and Pan in this thread!

Pan claimed neutral and apparently Tiki saved us all(?), and I'm not voting for myself. I'm not sure about the whole Aeiou/lulu/nautilus situation yet. So I guess for me I would want to vote between Angelstar and plotstickers.

But if I'm reading this right, there's only a 25% chance of this thread being the thread that has the lynch actually happen, right?

Umm...! I would be okay with a no lynch just given how odd this phase is, though I guess for now I'll

vote: plotstickers

It seems that the thread will go back to normal after this phase, at least. ;v;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum