Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ

+5
nautilus
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
angel★
Kiyoko
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

31Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 3 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:44 pm

alcasync

alcasync

T3tsuya wrote:@Cowards

Stop no lynching. You will be wasting a good position. There are clear things to go on. I am seriously going to being looking sternly in the direction of those who decide to look the gift of avoiding a NK for several phases in the mouth to just prolong everything even further.

Umm I think the only NL so far is Pan, who claimed neutral, so it's understandable that they would want to NL!

32Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 3 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:47 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I cant even handle the two jails but lulu is jailed so her jail didnt go through which means at least three jails omg

33Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 3 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:54 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I dont think no lynch is that scummy if we all agreed to try and lynch one person in one thread then the other threads doing no lynch would make sense IMo if we hard a hard evidence to vote for a specific person. Idk, shrug you guys know Im a fimsy whimsy voter person

Why cant I edit my post
I guess if there is a role copier its easy for them to steal the jail? I honestly hate power roles because Im so bad at decision making so IDK what a role copier is likely to copy... although if they wanted to verify lulu had jail role then it'd make sense to copy it to verify her claims

34Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 3 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:55 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

vote: THE HOUSE

35Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 3 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:57 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

TET's VOTE DIDNT SAY HOUSE BEFORE DID IT??? IT SAID HOSR OR SOMETHING

and
"The AEIOU stun. The post I hit her with is underneath her stun. I had a funny feeling she wasn't telling the truth about her role."

So by stunning me you thought... you'd get more info about my role? Im confuse

36Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 3 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 3 PgkSqVN

37Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 3 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:01 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

WHY DDINT EWE GET AN IMAGE AND OMG KIYOKO POPPING UP IS REALLY UNSETTLING

E: oh there it is

e: DOES OURS NOT HAVE A KIYOLO

38Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 3 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:09 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

I DO NOT FEEL VERY RELAXED IN THIS HOUSE, but it's great that no one died last night!! Thanks for the save, Tiki!

I'm in the process of looking through posts since I haven't been writing notes. I might write something on every player or simply stick to the people I can vote for in this thread if I feel overwhelmed by all the pages.

39Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 3 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:20 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Because nothing can ever be easy I soon found myself, chainsword in hand, with Lulu slung over my shoulder, running screaming down the hall. "Frakk this!" I yelled, slicing through another door as lasfire exploded all around me. Part of me knew it was Lulu they were after, but some bout of temporary insanity must have kept me from just dropping her for dead and fleeing for myself, off to live another day.1

But no, I kept her secure as I dashed from room to room, until suddenly there was a quiet. Seeing the opportunity I opened the next door, sealing and locking it behind me. It was only then I was finally free to take a breath, putting Lulu on the floor. But just as I was about to consider if I should laugh like a madman, or cry like a child, there came a cry of a different sort.

Rollover wrote:Tiki the Troll single-handedly fought off all the mafia and protected all of town
Zura wrote:I LOVE YOU TIKI! Thank you for protecting us!
T3tsuya wrote:And Tiki single handily fought off all of mafia and protected everyone.
I need elaboration.

I think the story is being embellished by his publicist.
alcasync wrote:Pan claimed neutral and apparently Tiki saved us all(?), and I'm not voting for myself.
plotstickers wrote:Thanks for the save, Tiki!
Lulu wrote:tiki apparently used an all-protect last night.

Dear reader, you can only imagine my surprise. A surprise that quickly turned to an inner sigh, intermingled with a scream of resignation. But of course, while this admittedly undeserved reputation for heroics had it's downsides -- and I could only imagine, and inwardly recoil at the horrible ideas of what the Mafia might have been thinking of me in that moment -- it also had its advantages. So I gave them all a gentleman's wave, and a winning smile.

"It's alright. we're all safe for now. Now, onto other matters, we're still stuck in this Warp-spawned, dimensional heresy. But don't anyone worry! Just stay calm, use your votes as reasonably well as you can, and we'll all make it out of this."

1. It's just his bad luck to always find himself in these situations. And yet, it's our good luck that he can make them somehow work out.

40Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 3 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:06 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Luxaria wrote:Would you like to buy a vowel?

YOU CANNOT BUY ME

41Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 3 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:39 pm

Pan

Pan

I have every right to no lynch as i have no particular inclination towards either side in this matter. As long as I get my win condition (which a NL today would help greatly, might i add, the more people alive, the better chance i have of getting my win) I will try to be as little of a hindrance to either side as i possibly can.

i do, however, have the capacity to be a gigantic asshole so don't you call me a coward again or i'll make a very swift shift from lawful to chaotic. i'm perfectly fine to sit here in my little neutral corner and popcorn at all of this now that the bad trip from the thread split is over. i might make observations, but i'm not driving a lynch on anyone. like i said, it benefits me to keep people alive until i get my win condition

and no, i don't blow up. i'm no danger to anyone unless i particularly want to be. and actually, since the house is in control right now, my metaphorical hands (all, currently, six of them) are tied. so.

but anyway, discussing my alignment would be derailing the entire thing, and while i love talking about myself, i feel it best to focus on other people, given the fact that focusing on me only serves to inflate my ego and doesn't help with finding maf or distracting town.

t3t, at the time of your post (because luxaria's post only mentioned no lynching, and the timestamp put it 5 minutes ish after your post) i was the only no lynch vote. i was the only one mentioning not lynching. i'm glad that your later post affirmed that you believe in my neutrality, but don't call me a coward again.

also, re: redirection, my action hit who it was meant to last night, so it at least wasn't a scrambly move, maybe a bus driver or lightning rod. the past two or three days have been a haze of anxiety and medication so i can't remember for sure if we established that much.

http://malafight.tumblr.com

42Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 3 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Pan

Pan

"violent neutrality" i like it. that is my new philosophy. thank u t3t. sorry for snapping, i swear i'm not a gigantic asshole normally, i've just had a hell of a week and there are certain specific insults that make me react very poorly, and while i can set the reaction to "liar" aside for a game centered around lying, i will never be okay with being called a coward. i will fite.

@deo dont even start looking at me i will knock you the fuck out :T

@sammie I LOVE AYAME I WANT TO MARRY HIM

http://malafight.tumblr.com

43Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 3 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:06 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Sorry if this seems strange but I was just musing over things and
LLulu...
Are you willing to answer if your book has ...the word Nest in it?

44Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 3 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:11 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Wow that Lucas info?? what is?? he trying to say...

Zura wrote:The AEIOU stun. The post I hit her with is underneath her stun. I had a funny feeling she wasn't telling the truth about her role.
I still want to know what stunning would do to figure out if I was being honest about my role or not. Also I am going to just say my role does have a funny tick so... I'm debating clearing that up or not considering I thought it might still help me to keep it concealed for a while! I haven't omitted any results or anything like that tho

45Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 3 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:17 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

lulu wrote:@aeiou yes! it does!

IM
GOING TO GO CRY

I cannot even believe this
ITS FUCKIGN PERFECT

also
I HAVE A THEORY THAT LULUS JAIL GOT REDIRECTED ONTO HERSELF
e: or she lied and chose herself??? but idk if thats really possible...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum