Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ

+5
nautilus
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
angel★
Kiyoko
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

61Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 5 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:59 am

alcasync

alcasync

high seraph wrote:I can't copy paste natilus's role here but I can paraphrase the more important parts so here we go. Read these exactly as they are, even if they are confusing because this is basically exactly what says on the PM i just used a thesaurus to change some words so raie wouldnt kick my butt.

1) after dying, realness is separated in coexisting sections and only the original one will cease progression

2) incapable of executing an action that can be observed or being targeted, whoever comes into such a corridor might easily die

3) impossible to accurately declare as "extinguished of life"

4) thou sunrise-to-sunsets areth counted

#2 reminds me a bit of Kiyoko's role in Gakuen Season 1? Because all actions failed on Kiyoko but Kiyoko couldn't act or vote. The "might easily die" part might mean that nautilus was immune to all actions except for kills. But if this is nautilus's role, then that would imply that there's a "part 2" that would trigger somehow, like how Kiyoko in S1 could activate her ability by voting, and I'm not sure what that "part 2" could be for nautilus, unless it's just all this stuff that happens when she dies.

62Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 5 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:09 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I nodded along, paying attention here and there, though my thoughts kept taking me away from the moment -- which was filled with speech, upon speech, upon speech -- to the grand scheme. Most importantly, of course, being how I was going to survive if the heretics decided the apparent hero in the group needed to be silenced.

"Well said, everyone," I said at last. "As for our own pocket dimension, I'm most considering Plotstickers for my vote, if just because of her silence. Still, I shall wait and see if this message she was apparently typing up ever materializes, or if her 'four hundred and ninety-nine words' were just a ruse to get us to believe she was trying in earnest to help us sort this all out. This is why I am also eyeing Drandahl and Deo from the other dimensions. As for Alpha, I just find High Seraph...sketchy."

63Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 5 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I turned to Five. "I don't think what you say is as useless as you think it may be," I said, considering the possibilities. "You seem to be assuming such things as the barbecue information are just about the person, and not what the person can do. Perhaps that is a hint as to where her powers come from. After all, we have Aeiou, who is able to discover the names of these powers, but not what they do. Perhaps yours and hers can work together to open up more information for us."

64Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 5 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:01 pm

Pan

Pan

@ alca: you can put me beside "go," ftr

http://malafight.tumblr.com

65Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 5 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:27 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I just woke up and I have to go to work and I dont have enough time to catch up gomen
BUT
DID SOMEONE SPILL MILK ON LUCAS SHIT
how am I supposed to read that shit

66Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 5 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:52 pm

Cure

Cure

Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 5 Ie6MZja

VOTES

P̨̬̫̼͔̳̹̮͉̭̗̳ͣ̑̀̒̈̍̿̉ͣ̕Åͩ̈̃͋͐̏́͒̌ͭ̇ͥ̃ͪͫ҉̴̥͙̙͓̼̤̮̠̞͎̞͍͚̟̲̠̱̩͜͞N̴̏̍̄͐͗̂ͣͩͤ̒̊ͮ̌ͫ͜҉͍̣͙̯̕͝ vs. H̶̶̢̨̭̺͙̰̠̜̱͔ͩ̔̊͛̓͛ͭͣͥ͘ͅo̔̓̒̈́̓̀̔ͧͦ͛ͩ́̚͏̹̹̻̬̘̙̘̬̲͇̳͚ȕ̴̸̡̒̄͋̿͆̾̄̍ͤ͛ͭͥͩͩ͏̫͇͉͎̝͚̮̯̳̫̣͖sͣ̒̔́ͥ̏ͭ̿̄͂ͪ̉̆̽̑̅҉̡̠̺͖̜͚̮̪͘͜͠ḙ̶͓̺̘̰̣̲̦̒ͪ͋̀ͧ̎̃ͤ̏̌̑ͤ̅ͤ́͜͜ͅ

ALCASYNC vs. Plotstickers

A̵̵̘̱͇̠̾ͪ̓̔̀͝ͅȨ̓̋ͣ͒͝҉̫͓̳̳͈̮̰̖Ȋ̵̧̹̠͇̰̙̺͉̫̘̖̦̦̣̟̫̗̤̙̉̏̓ͤ͋͌͑̋̌̌͠͝O̧͙̝̞͍̜̹̦̘̩̭̥͕̙̗̻̻̭͔̭̐̇̅̒ͦͭ̽ͥͤ͋͐̃ͪ̓Ư̵̛̛̫͍̭̲̋̋̊́ͯ̑ vs. H̳̥̲̗̑ͪ́͌̓̑ͪ́̇ͮ̈̓͛̎͜͝o̷͍͓͈͖͈̰̗̯̰̬̩̺͙̲̿̃̊ͣ̃͊ͪ͛̚ȕ̴͙͚̱̺͓̖͖̪̫́̾̆ͨͫ̌̃͐̑̽̏̉ͬ͘͜͡s̢̨̧͋̽̀͋ͯͯ̄ͭ̓̍ͭ͟͏̳̘͇͙͙͎͓͓͈͇͔ẽ̉̔͐̆̅̉̈́̍ͣ͆̊ͯ̌̾̍̐̆͏̛̜̼̳͙̬̳̠̣̥̰̥͚͍͉̼͉̭͜

ANGELSTAR vs. Plotstickers

TIKI THE TROLL vs. Plotstickers
TOTALS

PLOTSTICKERS III

Hͬͬͮ̾͐͂̊ͬ̎̒̔̔̾ͭ̐̊̊͏҉̖̞̞̲͓̀̕O̧͈̰̩̺̦̘̮̟͙͉ͭ͗ͯ̄̾̿̊́̎̆ͮͣ̚͘ͅŮ̡̹̯͍̬̼͎̙ͮ̑́ͧ̓̒͒͋ͧ́̏́͂̚̚͘͟͡S̷̡͖̖͈̖̝̣̖̻͒̾́ͩ͗̿̈̆ͫ̈́͋̓̍͋̉͒ͭ̔̀E̵̛̠͈̗͓͔̩̘̘̫͚͖͈̘̹͓͔͆́ͮ̃̄͜͞ͅ II

Last edited by Cure on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

67Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 5 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:55 pm

Pan

Pan

ok but why is the vote on the house actually counted in the tally

...now im really curious

unvote, vote: the house

flashbacks to glitch in time maf fml

68Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 5 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:21 pm

Pan

Pan

@blair beep beep ur a jeep bus driver?

and omg i spoiled myself w/ the leaks and honestly they're very good but how do you accidentally release 3+ minutes of two separate episodes honestly cn. also i have a bias and it isnt obvious at all. (jasper is my bara trash space wife and jaspidot is the otp, send help)

@lulu damn. ah well, might as well keep it there, less likely to interfere with a lynch that way

and nah, my power isnt book eating. anything that obscures spec like that is decidedly anti-town. i do have a little fuckery i'm capable of if i really wanna be a jerk, but i'm only going to use it to get my win condition and not for any more sinister means. idk if i'll be removed from the game or what should i get my condition, but i'll burn that bridge when i get there

still kinda pissed at drugged up me for claiming tbh :V

69Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 5 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Pan

Pan

@blair i want her to step on me. im in love. holy cow. my queen. the jasper tag on my tumblr is 100% thirst. when will my bara love return from the war. her design is so good. her everything is so good. i want a jasper all my own. i can't wait for her to sing i will literally die and ascend to the heavens my thirst is tangible

i should probably have some spec in here to balance out the thirst but uh im distract

70Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 5 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Pan

Pan

@blaire it's malafight! tho lately my jasper tag is lacking due to me not having the spoons to tag and reblog stuff properly. maybe i'll to that after i finish my geology homework :0c

@lulu /gently... steps... on...? does this hurt are you okay do you have a preference for who steps on u or are lorge enbies ok or giant six-armlegged hell fusions

71Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 5 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Before it gets too late, without fanfair:
Vote: Plotstickers

Come on, Plottie, have a post for us to take in?

72Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 5 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:57 pm

angel★

angel★

I'M FINALLY HOME AAAAAAAA

i think in my skimming on the car i saw someone say something about how our thread should vote for aeiou i think....? but i can no longer find this post... does anyone remember what i'm talking about/what thread it was in.......

73Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 5 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:01 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

I'm sorry...... I'm still writing..... And I'm doing this on an iPad so you can imagine what autocorrect is doing to me.

74Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 5 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

plotstickers wrote:I'm sorry...... I'm still writing..... And I'm doing this on an iPad so you can imagine what autocorrect is doing to me.

Ouch...yeah, I've made big posts on a tablet before. Not fun.

75Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 5 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

drandahl wrote:Lulu, nobody can read blaire. She always has her own agenda, regardless of alignment.

That is why she's awesome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum