Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 50 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 60]

586Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:48 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

@Lucas I'm not mafia at all like why would me wanting to protect lulu be "messing around". Lulu was one of the towniest towns and I knew the mafia were likely to target her. I make mistakes all the time, but this wasn't :V

All y'all think anything I could do is in town's worst interests so I guess I'll just stop using my actions at night then. It's not like I can stop the nk anyway.

587Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:51 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:7. What kind of books do you read?
   Books with meanings, or feelings. And sometimes, with impossible things in them. :)

Impossible things like Raie feeling feelings.

They're fiction for a reason.

Five wrote:Dear reviver.

If you exist, PLEASE act now. We don't want you dying before you can bring someone else back. Maybe revive Blaire so we can get Lucas to shut up about Gerry. I'm swinging back to thinking Lucas is mafia. Tunneling someone who was responsible for protecting someone from an NK is a pretty bad look.

But Gerry protected someone we all, nearly unanimously, think is maf.

How is thinking that is suspicious scummy precisely?

Mr. Gerbear wrote:All y'all think anything I could do is in town's worst interests so I guess I'll just stop using my actions at night then. It's not like I can stop the nk anyway.

Gerry stahp drama.

Gerry.

Gerry please.

588Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:52 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

If I were maf I wouldn't have owned up to protecting plot :V

589Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:57 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I just noticed that the night that Rasei stunned Gerbear, there was no other Stun.

But then there was only one Stun (from Rasei on me) on N5.

And I am out of time and my vote doesn't matter, so I will Vote: Mr. Gerbear on that note. Meanwhile, my research continues :P

590Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:00 pm

Cure

Cure

PHASE END

591Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:06 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Jus ttell us if the lynched failed , my poor heart wans't meant for this

592Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:14 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 40 Ie6MZja

SHE SPENDS THE morning stacking new age yoga books on a very old glass display table. It’s an apt metaphor for their store altogether. Millennial fads balanced comfortably, though at occasionally odd angles, upon an antique foundation.

He spends the morning wrestling with customer support for their “Please don’t call it a Piece of Shit over the phone” Point of Sale machine. She doesn’t hear the particulars, but when everything is over, the POS is still down and he’s on his laptop googling the price for “one of those tablet cash register things from Square.” This is probably an apt metaphor as well.

Another book goes missing from their inventory. Or so she thinks. The data’s still on their busted device, and his Google Spreadsheet is too unwieldy to confirm.
CHAPTER 14

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 40 JfF3uLb
Pop! Out of of the egg came a tiny and very hungry caterpillar.

PLOTSTICKERS was lynched.
She was THE VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR by Eric Carle. She was MAFIA.

NIGHT SEVEN begins.

4M:11T:1N

593Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:17 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh good. Finally.

594Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:17 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Zura is sitting alone on a dark bus stop alone. No Elizabeth in sight.

595Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:18 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Feebly crawls from bed, nods in content, crawls back into bed.

596Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:18 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

You will never have the privilege of being hungry ever again you lepidopteric jerk.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR TIME EATING MY POSTS.

THIS THREAD ISN'T ONLINE IN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

597Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:23 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I am so surprised and relieved. OMG, I feel like I got an extra 20% lung capacity I didn't even know I was missing.

598Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Now to wait for her to come back as a butterfly in 2 days so we can lynch her again, if Gerry's notes are to be believed.

599Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:37 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

@Cure & Vowels You are the Saturn butterfly!! You are a strong thinker, and a great helper!

@everyone else :'(

600Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 40 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:38 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I have a feeling she did so.

If we believe alcasync's theory of angel cursing plot, I think she technically died without showing it to the thread, since it's silly to have maf revive after flipping them. Meaning the lynched failed since she wasn't alive?

Gerry, is your role able to work on dead players?

I forget, did plot receive any night actions? Did anyone try to target her and it failed between now and her being shot? Did she vote last day phase?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 50 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum