Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Last Airbender UPICK N0

+5
Rasei
Ninfia
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Entelechy
Luxaria
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

31The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:10 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Hiii I'm here

EDIT: wowow wowow look at this brilliant pagetop
The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 3 Tumblr_mneft28Hgz1r38hk2o1_500

32The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:28 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I typically don't say much on N0.

Hi, hi.

33The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Apologies for the delay, I fell asleep in my chair : P

PHASE END

and rollover will be up momentarily.

34The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:16 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

N0 ~ Avatar: The Last Airbender minor characters UPICK

As dawn breaks through the cloudy horizon, someone mutters "Grave misfortune will soon befall Luxaria," and all are amazed at the accuracy of the prediction.

Luxaria was distracted by some noises and was Stunned.
Luxaria was targeted for a Kill, but it failed.
AEIOU fell into a hole and was Jailed.

D1 has begun.

2M : 5T

35The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:26 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

goddamnit, stop. Except the mystery protect.* You are lovely. Keep being you.

I'm not sure what to think of that stun doubled up on the same target that received a NK. I have ideas, though.

sup, Vowels. You're the only other one in the mentioned by rollover club. How's it going?

* Edit: Yo, host, if someone is jailed, will their action still go through, or will it fail? If it fails, will it be mentioned in the rollover?

36The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:57 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Heh. Curious about the Lux stun. NK not so big a surprise, though. She's the only heavy spec player in this li'l game.

Though Lux, you think the stun was from Mafia too, by the sounds of it?

37The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:02 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I don't really have an opinion on it. I can see it as both town and mafia, given the circumstances. I just mean I could see ways in which it would be either/or!

I'm pretty sure Aeiou couldn't have delivered the kill, either, but might as well check with the host on this to be safe.

38The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:24 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

AEIOU could not have delivered the kill, correct.

39The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Okay. So AEIOU at least did not attempt to NK Luxaria so vowels is off the chopping block for now.

Lux is probably town, given the attempted NK.

And I don't think we need to worry about the stun as of yet. N0 stuns tend to be random in my experience, as are jails.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

40The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:36 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

You know what. Just to get the vote ball rolling Vote: Tiki

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

41The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:11 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

tbh, my gut says tiki wouldn't off lux in the first round, but Rasei might? I think she likes to address threats early. I don't really have any other leads but I don't feel comfy voting for lux or aeiou for reasons that are obvious.

Vote: Zura

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

42The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:19 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sammiya wrote:You know what. Just to get the vote ball rolling Vote: Tiki

=P

Well, okay, hmm...yeah, unless there was some bulletproof gambit, it's probably not Lux. And neither she, nor Vowels, could perform the NK.

That leaves:

1. Me
  2. You
  3. Rasei
  4. Ninfia
  5. Jeanne

On that list, I would rather not vote myself, heh. I also kinda wanna leave Ninfia and Jeanne alone, the former after getting boned so hard in Lit Maf, the latter because first game on forum. I'd like to let them stick around a bit.

That leaves me with wanting to vote either you or your sister, Sammie or Rasei.

Eh, beyond that, as for actual spec? Well, I guess it's fair to assume the stunner and jailer would be on opposite teams. Hmm, which is more likely to be Town aligned, though? Jails double as a protect, so maybe that one?

Ninja Ninfia (has a good ring to it, actually) - Thank you for vouching for me. XD And hmm, I could see what you mean about Rasei.

43The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:45 pm

Rasei

Rasei

To be honest. If I were mafia, then Lux would be the person I most likely tried to night kill. Unless of course, Kiyoko or Alpaca were playing. But I'm sure others would try to off one of our stronger theorist.

It does seem like Lux was popular last night. At least four actions were against her, so I am 100% sure she is totally town. I will not vote against her this game.

AEIOU being stunned is a bit weird to me, but I don't know. For this phase I will not vote for her either.

I don't want to vote Jeanne11 on her first day phase, through it might bit me in the butt if she is mafia. Jeanne11 is this your first mafia game? If not, did you play on vdex?

With this being said, I rolled a d6.

So vote:Ninfia.

44The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:52 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 3 489380_3536793_ver1.0_640_480
how'd I get here??

I dont think there's really much more info to glean atm from the rollover? Lux was NK but stunned, I was jailed, so neither of us acted.

Jeanne11 - who are you?? I dont want to vote for someone new before I even meet them!!
Ninfia - possibly maf??
Zura/rasei -also possibly maf??
Tiki -you can possibly be maf too
Sammiya -another possible maf

Can we just no lynch lmao, I love those!!

e:rasei post, wait what, four actions??

45The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I think Rasei is referring to the jail, the stun, the NK, and the possible protect (assuming it wasn't a bulletproof)?

Anyway, I'm usually okay, with a no lynch, but, I think a bullet was dodged here. After all, had the NK been successful, then a mislynch today could have spelled a quick end to the game, with only one more successful NK needed for a Maf win. This way the power is more in Town's court, than Maf', letting us vote one two individuals instead of potentially just one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum