Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Last Airbender UPICK N0

+5
Rasei
Ninfia
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Entelechy
Luxaria
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

91The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:50 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ninfia wrote:I think at this point, Tiki's flip will give us the most amount of information this phase, so I'm comfortable in my vote but we have to tread very carefully if he flips town.

I <3 you, too.
=P

Pagetop edit in honor of our host:

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

92The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:51 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

tiki im sorry ill bury you under a bridge and bring u flowers sometimes, ok

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

93The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:07 pm

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

My response if he flips town is to believe I am insane/paranoid and treat my results accordingly. If he flips town, that's it. In both cases, I would target Luxaria next.

94The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

We're forgetting the most important question of all...

JEANNE!

What drew you in to investigate little, ol' me? =D My winning smile? My dashing good looks? The luscious, purple hair? The allure of my blue skin?

95The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:33 pm

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

Well, you were the first to greet me, so I thought there wouldn't be any harm in it.

96The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:27 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

DAMN MY PERSONABLE WAYS, GETTING ME INVESTIGATED/FRAMED!

97The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:43 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I voted Tiki at random before and am a but ??? about this, but Ninfia is right at getting info either way.

However, the stun was town originating Luxaria. It was just you were the first person thought of that was in the game is all.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

98The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

The random vote sisters.

99The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:55 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm.

Eh.

Vote: Tiki

/shrug

Not much else will change this phase. I guess we'll get a better idea of what's going on come rollover. Sammiya, are you claiming the stun, or am I misreading you?

100The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:04 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

You're not misreading me!

But I random do everything Tiki. Whoever comes first to mind.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

101The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:05 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Logging in real fast to change my random vote. At work since 10am ct and will not be able to catch up before rollover. vote:no lynch

102The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay! I was just making sure.

103The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:22 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Know what sucks, by the way?

My original idea that I changed my mind on was to jail myself. XD

104The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:30 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki, I worry for you sometimes.

105The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:33 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Phase end

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum