Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Last Airbender UPICK N0

+5
Rasei
Ninfia
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Entelechy
Luxaria
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

76The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:09 pm

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

Well, my role has two more uses.

77The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:12 pm

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

Oh, and an addendum. As I've noticed, Tiki isn't even denying it despite the fact that I never said it's set in stone.

78The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:14 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm.

I can see the jail going either way, honestly. I also think the target for the jail seems more town than mafia. The reason why I don't think that stun on me was very town stems from the fact that most people here would probably see me as least likely to deliver a NK, plus I do tend to get doctor a lot due to my UPICKs, so stunning a doctor is awkward. Which doubles as a reason why I could see mafia stunning me.

I'd like to see Jeanne's answers to Ninfia's questions. Several people haven't posted, so there could be a counter-claim, but without that... and the fact that I see the jail as 65/35 more likely to be town, I'm going to unvote for the moment. Will move the vote to any of Ninfia, Sammiya, or Rasei, I think, unless new information makes me put it back on Tiki.

Edit: This role is weird to me. Three uses, not a cop. Probably wasn't something that revealed Tiki visited me, given the amount of people on me. Unless he visited two targets last night. That's one answer to this riddle.

What hasn't Tiki denied, specifically?

79The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:19 pm

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

Time to lay this to rest, then. Yes, I am actually an alignment cop. I checked him and got 'mafia' result. That's why I am so sure. There was a sanity problem, which is why I wanted to delay saying so outright.

80The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:22 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

A "sanity problem"? In what way?

81The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:24 pm

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

Like, being insane/paranoid cop.

82The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:25 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

So you're an insane or paranoid cop?

83The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:28 pm

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

Well, if I were, I wouldn't be told, would I? While I don't think I am, discounting that possibility entirely would be foolish. Why are you trying to twist my words anyway?

84The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:34 pm

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

I can see where this is going. 'Oh, she's being wishy-washy. I can barrage her with questions and get my way.'

85The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:35 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Lux just likes things laid out neatly, and does it mostly through questioning.

If you're trying to FoS her though, that would be kinda...odd? Again, pending since bulletproof gambit, though in a game this small, that sounds awfully risky and unnecessary.

86The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:39 pm

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

I have you as scum, so I don't exactly consider your words credible.

87The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:41 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm just trying to make sure I understand what you're saying so I don't twist your words. .-.

The hesitance to reveal your role, and the comment of a sanity problem, made it sound like you had reasons to doubt your results, despite going for Tiki early in the phase. I just wanted to make sure I was on the same page as you. Sorry if I misunderstood. I really appreciate the activity and responses, though. <3

I'm going to wait for some of the other posters to jump in before commenting more, though, since input from them would be good as well--particularly Sammiya and Rasei, though I know they're both busy.

Question: If Tiki flips town, what would your response be, and what players would you look at then? Likewise if he flips mafia. This could go for others, too, if they want to answer it.

88The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:43 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Heads up that I will be doing rollover from mobile today.

Play nice, everyone.

AEIOU: Tiki
Luxaria: Tiki
Ninfia: Rasei Sammiya Tiki
Jeanne11: Tiki
Rasei: Ninfia
Sammiya: Tiki

Totals:
Tiki IV
Ninfia I

89The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:44 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ooh, ooh! I'll answer your questions!

Well, if I flip Town, I'm going to target no one, because I'm out.

Same if I flip Maf I guess.

I'm bored at work, shut up.

90The Last Airbender UPICK N0 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Airbender UPICK N0 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:47 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

;w; Jeanne, I know this game can be rough on its players, but presuming you're town, its much more in your favour to work with us! Town is a team, just like mafia is a team. Part of the game is needling and prodding to look for inconsistencies, and I by no means want you to feel as if your words are being twisted. I think you should try and relax a little though! This game is meant to be fun for everyone, regardless of alignment.

I appreciate your answers, and I definitely understand getting a bit defensive when you're a new player. Happens to everyone! At this point, I'm willing to believe you. However, you have revealed your role in a way that is quite... odd, so I hope you can forgive us for following that and trying to get to the bottom of things with questioning as much as possible.

The fact that there is the possibility of being a paranoid cop stands, though. I think we'll gain insight about your role if Tiki flips town at this point-- in that you have to believe the opposite when you investigate.

I think at this point, Tiki's flip will give us the most amount of information this phase, so I'm comfortable in my vote but we have to tread very carefully if he flips town.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum