Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Town Edition

+21
Aeiou
nautilus
angel★
Pan
T3tsuya
chinomi
deo
high seraph
Ardonye
drandahl
lulu
plotstickers
eleni
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
Entelechy
Five
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Cure
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 34]

241Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:54 pm

Cure

Cure

eve everything that needed to be edited has now been edited... probably.

242Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:54 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

your face is still stupid, that post doesn't get reverse-edited

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

243Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

wow

rude tbh

244Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:04 pm

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:I'M SORRY I'M JUST EXCITED BECAUSE I LOVE BALEFIRE

this isn't stupid I'm sorry I ruffled fur and feathers ok I just want to see what balefire did/does because I had a theory you'd actually be insane enough to reverse-edit the entire game, but I doubted this because it's insanity

ok I will be patient sry ms cat your ears look lovely today

me wrote:She cannot be revived. Any death abilities she may have are negated. Any actions she may have taken in the past two full phases have been undone.

plz.

245Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:05 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t196p120-literary-upick-chapter-22#17002

I think deo is still alive. He's alive on the playerlist.

DEO HAVE YOU COME BACK TO US?

Sammiya is still alive. But the action says, "The last two full phases", which is uhhh D11 and N10. So I guess this phase doesn't count?

I'm going to check every rollover. Also, literally all of her posts have been deleted.

Jesus fuck if you used this role on me, I'd actually be livid.

YES I KNOW I WAS JUST GETTING TO THAT, FEATHERS. BE QUIET.

246Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:07 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 17 12044696

247Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:10 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

oh wait I just realized checking every rollover is useless because I kept misreading that in excitement

oops.

Also, why is chinomi thanking us? I don't get it.

I wonder if plotstickers was actually revived by chinomi and Gerry lied? But I still got my results on Gerry, as I said... And Lucas also got the same thing when he checked plotstickers? Hmm.

248Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:54 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 17 RudKF56

249Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Cure

Cure

oh my god

250Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:09 pm

eleni

eleni

oh my god what is even happening

still catching up, but for now-

T3tsuya wrote:probably THE MOST ANNOYING TOWN TO DEAL WITH SO FAR
i will accept this title with pride u Vu

also if deo is actually still alive would this mean chi sent in the kill that night??

edit

anyhow wow that was pretty unexpected!! GJ TET YOU DELIVERED ON YOUR PROMISES. i'm honestly wary of any information we get through rollovers now but i think this is... really good?? the ratio is just really scaring me though l-lol /o\ i feel like i can't trust anyone or anything at this point, tysm hosrs.

i'm still weirded out by why chi would have chosen to fake dreamer results as mafia, but i guess that's a moot point now.

T3tsuya wrote:DRANDAHL
claims doctor || no clear examples of when he's been successful
drandahl did claim they were the reason why the kills failed on lulu/me.

re: high seraph, i still think he's town, especially given how hard he tried to defend deo earlier.

so this leaves... drandahl/Gerry for me as maf (also obviously sammie lmao), but Lux's results make it hard to believe Gerry is maf. though otherwise he'd be hands down the most suspicious one right now for me tbh. but if drandahl isn't the doc then who saved lulu and me from multiple kill attempts??

251Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:24 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i GUESS YOURE NOT GONNA DOUBT MY INSTICNTS ANYMORE, ARE YOU L U XA RIA A A AA

What I don't understand is why you guys are focusing on Gerry (who is 100% definitely town, i would put my hand in the balefire for it) and dran (i guess he's town), when actual confirmed mafia Sammiya is alive and is probably the last mafia we need to lynch tbh??????? Why did you even come back Sammie u R NOT WELCOME hERE GO AWAY

altho i guess if chi wasn't the one who revived Sammie, then there really IS another mafia out there..,................. looks at Luxaria and hisses (?)

(also did kiyo-cure steal my Lucina role and make it 200x cooler. is this what happened here. because i approve of it. grima probably would too.)

(also t3t i don't think anyone ever believed ur bomb claim tbh, sorry)

252Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:49 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Whoooooooooooooooooooo brought me back I wonder?

Things are about to get... interesting in the near future.

VERY interesting.

Cluckity cluck cluck.

OvO
^_^
(owo)
V V

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

253Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:50 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

If I had to make a bet that makes sense with both my results and Five results.

chinomi was a miller that had a revive. The sudden revive on Sammiya was due to Tet saying he'd put her or Gerry under the sword. Meaning one of them was likely the mafia reviver.

Five's results said chinomi was two of mafia, town, and having a revive role. Well, if she was a miller--which is kind of loosely supported by her pretending to be a dreamer role, and also suggesting once that we lynch her--it might... be possible that she was actually viewed as "town" for my question on Blaire's lynchers turning up "only town". Because like I've said, I have reason to believe that misinformation affects my results.

But Tet's ability specifically negates death effects and similar, but it didn't erase anything from the current phase--only the past two full phases. So other than my role just being actually useless (but it's revealed so many other things apparently accurately? so I don't know?), this is the best I can come up with.

Obviously, Lucas, it goes unsaid we go for Sammiya first. Current playerlist is:

Luxaria
drandahl
Lucas
Sammiya
Tetsuya
Mr. Gerbear
Panpan
deo
lulu
eleni

Tiki is listed, but we know from previous phases that he silently died. The above list has 10 players and features 1 known mafia, 1 known neutral. Further, we know that Mitsu, Entelechy, and Ardonye all did not affect the ratio. Thus... Hosr posted 3M:9T:1N as the ratio, or 13 players. The three that did not impact the ratio can go in a multitude of ways. The variations of the actual ratio:

3M:6T:1N
2M:7T:1N
1M:8T:1N

My view of confirmed town (I'm going to include myself for obvious reasons, even if I'm not publicly viewed as being as confirmed as some other players):
lulu
eleni
Tetsuya
deo
Luxaria

This then leaves drandahl, Gerry, and Lucas. drandahl's claim, if accurate, makes him town. Gerry, if my results are accurate, is town--Lucas also has the same results as Gerry. Lucas fits in as town also according to my results. Lucas has also contributed a lot and felt very pro-town. So either drandahl's claim was false, or my results are inaccurate. It has to be one of those two.

Something that came to mind: if I want to get really in-depth, the only person I can remember claiming one of chinomi's book descriptions was drandahl. Did anyone else ever say she got their book right? I'm going to check on this.

One final thing to bear in mind. Sammiya probably has a jail or stun. I forget which disappeared after her death. So we might have to be wary of being disrupted now.

P.S. LUCAS, I SAID THERE WAS A CHANCE, BUT SHE WAS LOWER THAN ARDONYE FOR ME. I STILL INSIST ARDONYE WAS MAFIA. KICKS FEET

254Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:56 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

To answer Lux's statement: I was the person who stunned ezzelin the night when she was stunned but I was not a dedicated stunner.

Also I shall make the one who hurt my darling butterfly regret their decision very soon.
Very very soon.
O^O

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

255Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:07 pm

high seraph

high seraph

DID I SERIOUSLY JUST GET BUMPED OFF thE "CONFIRMED TOWN" CLUB? ? ?

WOW SCrEW U AND UR ELITIST FRIENDS OK U R NOT KICKING ME OUT BECAUSE i QUIT

im gonna hang out with butt and robot who are my only real friends in this thread

(BESIDeS A CERTAIN DOG THAT CERTAIN PLAYERS HAVE KILLED. THANKS A LOT.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum