Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 67]

151Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 11 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:32 pm

Cure

Cure

birb house wrote:I'd... actually like Plot to post before I pass judgment on her purely because if she and Lucas are mafia together, I feel like maf!Lucas (having come off a game with Maf!Lucas) wouldn't deliberately tie himself to the other mafia as strongly as outright going "guys im investigative and i am POSITIVE Plot is town" (he encouraged me to distance myself from him in that game, which is why I dug into him). I'm also really weirded out that Lucas cleared Plot because since he flipped maf, it makes no sense for him to claim investigative and clear fellow maf (iirc he was certain Plot was town) since your investigation will automatically be in doubt if you flip maf.

I think the most straightforward reasoning behind this if they're both mafia is to get the exact reaction you had out of town. "Wait... lucas was going to die for sure why would he clear a fellow mafia member that makes NO sense. they can't be mafia together!" especially since plot was also stunned/blocked kills show up on rollover. If mafia has a clever player or two on their team they might even encourage that sort of plan just to confuse town and make them reluctant to vote plot.

THREE PAGETOPS IN A ROW

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

152Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 11 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:32 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i'm a little ??? about the lucas-plot thing too so i think i'm gonna wait till tomorrow to vote (though IDK IF I SHOULD GO AHEAD AND VOTE EARLY B/C I MIGHT GET CALLED IN FOR WORK TOMORROW) but mnnnngnngnng......yeah.... :S

153Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 11 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:32 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Actually, you know what? Plot, if you're town and you have reason to believe mafia already knows your role, it's in town's best interest if you claim.

If you think Lucas was bluffing and/or you're maf then I guess don't claim but

e: I'mma head out so that Mitsu will FINALLY GO TO SLEEP but if plot doesn't give me a good reason not to vote her I might switch my vote back to plot. The main reason I switched off was to avoid a straight bandwagon while we get this sorted out but if things don't get sorted out I have no reason to keep my vote on AdiBro.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

154Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 11 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:40 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Also the reason why I don't want to vote Bromingo is because I'm willing to accept that slipup was because they are new and not necessarily mafia trying to push a narrative.

@Cure - No, I get it and the wine is totally in front of me, but I guess I am just always uncertain about my daughter (that, and she's actually a prime target for mislynches because she's inactive so I'm unsure of how to read Lucas associating himself with her).

I mean, I watched her grow up, get a PhD... It's hard.

Daughter, please answer the group's questions to the best of your abilities. Please do me proud and also, not be part of the group that tried to kill me.

@Kiyoko - No.

edit: I guess one more comment defending Plot I'M GOING TO FEEL LIKE SHIT IF SHE IS MAFIA: in lit maf iirc she almost never sent in the NK (it was sammie/ezz/mariya for the most part) and I think part of the reason why she never did was because she easily gets stunned by the town because she tends to be afk, and town investigative/stunner roles usually target afk town

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

155Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 11 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:41 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 11 FjS6eRX

The Luxaria Vs High Seraph
The Cure Vs High Seraph Plotstickers
The Nautilus Vs High Seraph Tiki the Troll
The Kiyoko Vs High Seraph Plotstickers AdiosBromigo
The Five Vs High Seraph Plotstickers
The Takumi (Chinomi) Vs High seraph
The Katagi Vs High Seraph
The Ezzelin Vs High Seraph

Plotstickers ll
Tiki The Troll l
AdiosBromigo l

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

156Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 11 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:44 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛Σ claiming)

I doubt I'm a good choice for a fake clear strategy because people hardly hesitate to lynch me in the first place? I think it'd be more effective to do that with a different player.

I can tell whether a player is salty, spicy, or sweet. I CRIED AFTER ROLLOVER BECAUSE I COULDN'T GET ANY RESULTS. THX, STUNNER.......

Eta: I'm on mobile right now, so even my short posts take a while for me to type and edit.

157Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 11 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:49 pm

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:I guess one more comment defending Plot I'M GOING TO FEEL LIKE SHIT IF SHE IS MAFIA: In Lit Mafia 2, where she got her PhD in trolling, she almost never sent in the NK and I think part of the reason why she never did was because she easily gets stunned by the town because she tends to be afk (and she was cognizant of this), and town investigative/stunner roles usually target afk town; she was aware of this so we just had other people send in NKs

The only times she sent in the NK were phases where mafia had phase end so it didn't matter, or where mafia was immune to all town actions.

Reposting because I edited this in, but also a point^

Also, uh, Plot's post

Um,

I seriously don't think we should lynch Plot given that claim, fwiw, at least until we can get more info about it

158Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 11 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:49 pm

Cure

Cure

I REALLY HOPE I'M SALTY.

we have 21 hours until the next rollover. I am more than content to leave my vote where it is for now. I'm not even sure what that claim means. other than alignment cop but why claim alignment cop plz

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

159Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 11 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Assuming plot's claiming alignment cop. On one hand it's an easy claim for maf on the chopping block because it means you're safe until there's a counterclaim, and if there is a CC you out the real detective in the process.

On the other hand, there's no reason to lynch the cop claim until someone CCs. I would hold off on lynching plot.

Not sure how I feel about lynching Tiki this phase since he can't talk so if he flips town we miss out on a lot of potential information. Also not sure how I feel about lynching a new player on D1 of their first game so I don't expect people to pile onto my vote either.

Any other options? I know Raie mentioned having vague gut suspicions of Lux.

Also hi I lied about leaving.

160Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 11 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:56 pm

Cure

Cure

idek why I'm suspicious of lux. it's not really because she's been quiet (because she's been playing video games with me all night so I know why she's been quiet) but there was just something that seemed different about her posts. I can't really place it and it is just #GutRead but. :V

Of course, Mitsu might have just been protected last night and none of the disabled targets sent in the NK. I could theoretically see maf!blaire being jailed by mafia to clear her from sending the NK (that didn't end up going through due to a protect).

161Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 11 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:00 pm

Cure

Cure

if you guys REALLY want to go wild, we could always no lynch since we 1: didn't lose a townie last night and 2: dayvig offed a maf two hours into the phase. Realistically, I think lynching someone is still better, but if we're still deliberating closer to rollover and can't decide on a good lynch candidate it's always an option.

162Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 11 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Like, no, I get that I can be the most gullible mafia player ever, but the fact that Plot claimed what appears to be the game's equivalent of alignment cop (THREE FLAVOURS... 3 ALIGNMENTS..............) makes me extremely uneasy, esp since we have an outed role cop (chinomi?).

I guess the other way we can confirm Plot is legit alignment cop is if Plot correctly identifies the neutral (................... lmao), since while a mafia player can bluff town clears it's harder for them to bluff the neutral's identity unless they have a rolecop or something

Plot could be drastically lying out her ass, but given the whole 3 weeks in Kiyoko and Raie's Wild Ride(tm) I spent with maf!Plot I at least don't believe she would send in the NK given that she never sent it in at all the entire time we were together and she was alive, mostly because she was wary of being stunned or tracked

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

163Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 11 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:01 pm

angel★

angel★

ahhhhHHHHH the pages just keep piling on while i backread.... and now i feel like most of my thoughts have been said already but. my thoughts i guess:

re: tiki; i feel like tiki was not the original target of the silencing? it seems to make a lot of sense to me that tiki and someone strong in spec were driven (since we... never really know what to make of tiki) and that the someone strong in spec was the original silencing target. or the reflecting theory that was floated around earlier. so i don't know what to make of tiki, but i'm against a tiki lynch this phase, at least until he can talk and explain if there is anything to explain.

re: plot; i.... while there is wifom and all, i feel like lucas "clearing" plot would just backfire if plot were maf? plot is usually inactive enough where she probably wouldn't be able to fully defend herself, and just being involved in the whole situation (and on N0/D1 no less), we don't have many leads so we'd probably come back to her eventually (if not today). it just doesn't seem like a worthwhile gamble when he could have just left her alone and have no attention drawn to her. i feel like this gamble could work with other players, but not with plot.....

........which leads me to conclude that i have no idea who to vote for. i think i'll mull over it and do some other work, and hopefully i'll be able to come back to this later tonight and not fall asleep and place a vote.

ahhhh a bunch of ninjas... posting first then reading

164Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 11 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:04 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Given that Lucas flipped maf and Lucas has always been willing to send the NK when I'm maf with him, if plot is indeed the type who doesn't like sending the NK (which I believe) then I agree that it doesn't make sense for plot to be NK sender.

Given that we did knock out a maf today I'd be okay with NLing, but I wouldn't be okay with a NL bandwagon when a good number of players haven't even posted yet this phase.

165Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 11 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:04 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wait raie im confused so

if i was mafia, and mafia stunned me to clear me of nk, and then it didnt go through because....the maf stunning me was also stunned?? and i got stunned anyway? or like...i was supposed to send the nk but i got stunned by a fellow maf to clear me?? but like wouldnt that have too high of a chance of people thinking im maf anyway? and i think everyone knows that im REAL bad at trying to explain myself to get off the chopping block

omg i feel so stupid just for asking im so sorry i just dont follow OTL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum