Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 67]

301Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 21 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:56 pm

nautilus

nautilus

† ☾u♪e † wrote:
nautilus wrote:For what it's worth I was going to claim eventually, since there's an exceedingly high chance I will probably die in the coming phases simply by virtue of being a failed NK target and also being someone who talks way too much in mafia games

I thought it was incredibly obvious you were the one who killed Lucas given your exchange with Kiyo before it happened and Kiyo's response right after.

I GUESS NOT BECAUSE AT LEAST ONE PERSON ASKED ABOUT BEING SURPRISED NO ONE CLAIMED THE VIG KILL and i don't think tiki knew, at least, otherwise i feel like he wouldn't have voted me in that case since judging from his unvote that was the main stickler that made him do it

302Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 21 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:58 pm

Cure

Cure

... to... be... fair... it's tiki....

303Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 21 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:59 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i-i couldn't tell either but i guess you could also pull out the 'but it's blaire' card on me too ; ~ ;

304Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 21 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:00 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

† ☾u♪e † wrote:
nautilus wrote:For what it's worth I was going to claim eventually, since there's an exceedingly high chance I will probably die in the coming phases simply by virtue of being a failed NK target and also being someone who talks way too much in mafia games

I thought it was incredibly obvious you were the one who killed Lucas given your exchange with Kiyo before it happened and Kiyo's response right after.

If someone had tried to claim the vig kill I was prepared to call them out if it wasn't you.

+1. After the whole "will you support me no matter what happens" and then bang, there didn't seem much space for doubt imo.

305Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 21 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

ℳ₴₴ℜ✦✧ȺℒῚ☾ℰ wrote:i-i couldn't tell either but i guess you could also pull out the 'but it's blaire' card on me too ; ~ ;

We are as one.
Hmm... Do you wanna be Herp? Or Derp?

Together we can be Herp Derp.

306Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 21 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:09 pm

nautilus

nautilus

OK BUT PEOPLE ARE SAYING THERE'S AMBIGUITY SO I GUESS I CLEARED IT UP FOR EVERYONE JUST IN CASE ANYONE WAS CONFUSED? given that people seemed unsure or were pointing out my tunneling on tiki in a way that it sounded like they were planning to fos me, i guess some people were un...sure ................ i feel like if people knew i had killed a mafia member the previous phase they probably wouldn't point that out as being weird, etc., but i digress

I'm wondering where Lux/Kiyoko are as well, but I know Kiyoko is really busy with work so idk if she's afk or anything. I'm curious to see her responses to your suspicions!

★ The Luxaria
★ The Mr. Alice
★ The Sammiya
★ The Cure
★ The Jeanne
★ The Kiyoko
★ The Tiki the Troll
★ The Five
★ The Katagi
★ The She-Ra
★ The Aeiou
★ The AdiosBromigo
★ The Rasei
★ The Angelstar
★ The Ezzelin
★ The Mr. Gerbear

Okay, so here are some folks in this game. Of the people that have posted, I'm very not inclined to vote for Cure at the moment because I think I know what Cure's role is, and unless I have reason to doubt her on this point I refuse to vote her. She's also been pushing a lot of speculation around! Yeah!

I GUESS I AM WILLING TO STOP THE TRAIN ON TIKI. FOR NOW. I am willing to accept the theory that he is a town that is very freaking out. If my daughter was not dead I would be down with my daughter investigating him but alas, my daughter is dead. :(

So, um, hrm. Of the people in this list, Sammiya, Lux, Kiyoko, Adibros, Jeanne, and Gerry haven't posted. I'm a bit weirded ... out that Five popped out to defend Tiki and then promptly disappeared again, but they did say they were backreading the thread so maybe they'll come back soon.

Gerry's admitted bad internet, so umm. Of the list of people here I'm going to tentatively send out a tiny vote: Sammiya because she's been pinging my gut in such a way that I've been having weird bad feelings, and she also hasn't posted yet. In Lit Maf she made a lot of short, very ambiguous posts that lacked a lot of speculation and were more ... fluffy, I guess, and I get the same sense from her posts here.

Sammiya. What are your opinions on everything

307Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 21 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:22 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

why is it already day 2???

I've actually been working on home work. I have a paper due on April tenth and one due one April fourteenth, plus math homework.

I haven't caught up yet so can anyone give a tldr?

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

308Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 21 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:23 pm

Cure

Cure

tl;dr: Someone killed plot with her college home economics textbook. someone (mafia) ended the phase and killed chinomi with seven years bad luck. tiki flipped out. mitsu claimed the kill on lucas. now we're all yelling at people a lot. that's all.

309Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 21 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:25 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

† ☾u♪e † wrote:tiki flipped out.

I HAD GOOD REASON TO BE A GRUMPY TROLL

310Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 21 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:25 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Also some final thoughts on Tiki:

Part of the reason why I was aggressive out of the gate on Tiki is that I feel like he's been... weirdly defended by people in this game a lot; perhaps this is just me mentally thinking this way because I've admittedly been tunneling him, but a lot of people seem willing to suggest alternative explanations for things involving Tiki, such as Angel's "I strongly feel like he was bussed" or Five's "idk maybe he was just around at rollover/I think this tunneling is really weird". I guess it's weird to see so many people excuse or defend Tiki because I'm used to a certain piece of self-roasting steak constantly grilling him at every avenue, or people being less lenient on Tiki or things that happen to him. I have no idea how to take this, since it might just be people being overly cautious since he does tend to self-incriminate, but. I'm also not saying that the actions that people are suggesting could have happened are implausible, but it just feels... weird? idk how to explain it.

On the flip side I'm the only player that's been extremely aggressive to Tiki, but this also makes the suspicion from She-Ra on my actions seem kind of weird because I'm literally the only person suspecting him that heavily, and 90% of the thread was content with letting him speak. If I were mafia (... despite the N0 NK), standing out like that would be an extremely sore thumb? Though I'm willing to admit She-Ra is new, so.

For what it's worth, I don't think Tiki was bussed because no one's been particularly adamant about him not being the silence target (though it's entirely possible that town bus driver wants to lay low, but I haven't gotten that feeling from anyone so far).

@Sammie - Plot is dead, flipped town, claimed alignment cop. Early phase end. During early phase end, chi was killed, flipped town, claimed role cop. No other actions

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

311Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 21 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:30 pm

Cure

Cure

nautilus wrote:I guess it's weird to see so many people excuse or defend Tiki because I'm used to a certain piece of self-roasting steak constantly grilling him at every avenue, or people being less lenient on Tiki or things that happen to him.  

I think me and my steak friend have exhausted the KILL TIKI campaign to the point where it's gotten so extreme that it's looped back around to the other end of the spectrum and spawned a counter SAVE TIKI campaign and now both sides have internet arguments over tumblr about why the other side is wrong and their own interpretation of Tiki is the most faithful to canon Tiki (spoilers: none are faithful to canon and Tiki should always be quietly smothered in his sleep by both sides regardless of his alignment. as u can see i am very proud of my position as co-founder of the KILL TIKI faction)

however this time i think it's just tiki being tiki and thinking people are personally targeting him when they really aren't and then he gets everyone suspicious of him and they all lynch him for being tiki and tikiing all over the place

it's very tiki of him

tiki is now both an adjective and a verb you're welcome

312Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 21 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:36 pm

nautilus

nautilus

IDK... at this point I'm not so much suspicious of the man but slightly weirded out by everyone surrounding the man, though I admit I was suspicious of Angel before because of the weird wording of her comments

Sammie are you doing okay. How are you feeling, I don't want to lynch our bowl of fruit in my heart and soul but I'd like your comments on things! Maybe some opinions on who might be suspicious to you!

I will see if the person who gave me confidence is around l-later today, though. I-I am curious about them!

313Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 21 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:39 pm

Cure

Cure

I THINK SHE'S MAFIA.

also i think it's entirely plausible that some of the mafia members might just lurk for this phase and pretend they didn't check the thread because they thought it was going to be a night phase and therefore have an excuse to not be actively speculating

314Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 21 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:41 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Thank you! Poor Plot, kllrklkg. And Chi, noooooooooooooooooo.

And I'm not too surprised Tiki was grumpy.

I'm okay! Just distracted.

Um, I skimmed through the last.. four pages quickly, and Angel feels funky to me too but I also don't really have any solid feelings or thoughts either.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

315Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 21 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

† ☾u♪e † wrote:WHERE THE FRICK IS LUX.

nautilus wrote:I'm wondering where Lux/Kiyoko are as well

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 21 JBbeFQn

LUX IS TRYING TO FARM BEANS AND PARSNIPS

LUX JUST WANTED TO RELAX FOR A WHILE AFTER READING THROUGH 12 PAGES BEFORE ROLLOVER AND MAKING A BIG POST

LUX HAS BEEN REFRESHING AND SAW A FLURRY OF POSTS AND WASN'T IN THE MOOD TO DIG IN

LUX IS NOT SURE WHY ANYONE WOULD THINK THE PHASE ENDER WAS TOWN IN THE FIRST PLACE

LUX IS OVERALL INDIFFERENT TO TIKI BEING AROUND AT ROLLOVER SINCE HE WAS EAGER TO POST AND THAT ISN'T OUT-OF-CHARACTER, SO WHY WAS THIS SUCH A BIG DEAL

LUX ALSO AGREES IN FINDING SAMMIYA ??? AS NOTED BY PREVIOUS POST, BUT APPARENTLY SAMMIYA WAS BUSY AS INDICATED, SO LUX DOES NOT KNOW WHERE THAT PUTS US

LUX FINDS CURE'S PUSH ON KIYOKO INTERESTING AND WANTS TO SEE KIYOKO RESPOND

LUX FINDS MITSU'S SHY CLAIM KIND OF CUTE CONSIDERING HOW OBVIOUS IT SEEMED PRE-VIGSHOT

LUX IS SAD BOTH DETECTIVES DIED BASICALLY IMMEDIATELY

lux is tired of caps now wow she doesn't actually yell ever irl

lux does find Five slightly interesting/of concern, but she can't completely fault Five because Lux tends to also make a lot of similar statements (not wanting to lynch, devil's advocate statements, etc.)

lux didn't really read into angel's unusual presence as much of anything tbh she just seemed excited to post, and she's been trying to keep herself up to date on what's been said and clear up misconceptions

lux appreciates the clarification that the jail on cure was not a town joat jail, however since there were no actions this rollover the trail is still kind of thin at the moment

lux is still intrigued by Lucas' early d1 comment, mostly in terms of what it might mean for Blaire given other variables, though she's not really sure what to make of Blaire right this moment

lux is trying to remember what else was mentioned in the rapid-fire of the past few pages and tbh she doesn't really want to go re-read all of it right this moment; she wants to FARM BEANS AND PARSNIPS SLAMS HANDS

lux will answer anything anyone directs at her atm though because she has been interrupted from FARMING BEANS AND PARSNIPS SLAMS HANDS

lux will also note that this is not all that conclusive since she has been FARMING BEANS AND PARSNIPS and only paying half-attention in case she got mentioned, AS HAPPENED, so she is not fully going to engage in speculation until she's more up to speed on the happenings that occurred while she was FARMING BEANS AND PARSNIPS

lux kind of likes talking in third-person tbh
and farming beans and parsnips
also this is really embarrassing please ignore how uneven those rows are I suck at accurately using items in this game

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum