Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 67]

316Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 22 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:47 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I, for one, welcome this change to a more Tiki-friendly forum.

It'll be a nice change of pace, given I can't even escape my reputation in a chat Maf where most people don't even know me:

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 22 D1MBWpM

A pagetop so perfect i don't even need to add anything.

317Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 22 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 22 19112860f9375bcebcf78e81b100abc1

(get on my level, scrub)

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

318Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 22 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

what in the actual fuck please fia grace me with your green thumb

sobs uncontrollably

runs back to her beans and parsnips

319Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 22 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:55 pm

nautilus

nautilus

put away your valleys of stardew this is a serious game about crushing cards with our fist

For real though I'm going to quickly update the MASS CLAIMS AND OTHER THINGS post and then go to bed, but on another thought I'm unsure if I think Five is mafia because of things they've said earlier in the thread, tbh, despite what's been brought up here... hrmmm. I'll sit on it a bit

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ty plot for correcting me)

320Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 22 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:
nautilus wrote:
nautilus wrote:
Spoiler:

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

321Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 22 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:01 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Luxaria wrote:lux is still intrigued by Lucas' early d1 comment, mostly in terms of what it might mean for Blaire given other variables, though she's not really sure what to make of Blaire right this moment

wait what does what variables make of me oh my god mafIA THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TOUCH ME STOP THAT (assuming i got maf!stunned, but if i got town!stunned, i.....well honestly i wouldn't really blame you, i would stun me too)

322Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 22 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:20 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

ℳ₴₴ℜ✦✧ȺℒῚ☾ℰ wrote:
Luxaria wrote:lux is still intrigued by Lucas' early d1 comment, mostly in terms of what it might mean for Blaire given other variables, though she's not really sure what to make of Blaire right this moment

wait what does what variables make of me oh my god mafIA THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TOUCH ME STOP THAT (assuming i got maf!stunned, but if i got town!stunned, i.....well honestly i wouldn't really blame you, i would stun me too)

oh

It's more that there were two jails N0 the same night as a kill failed. We know the stunned target was town, and an alignment cop at that (that never got to cop alignments, sobs). That leaves you and Cure as the two people that got jailed. We later had the clarification that failed NKs due to jail/stun would show up in rollover, at least for that phase--it has been changed since then.

So Cure seems pretty sure the jail on her was town originating (due to her role). I don't really know what to make of this, but I have no reason to doubt Cure in this matter atm, and Mitsu seems to follow it. From my own personal perspective, a maf jail on Cure makes more sense, and a town jail on Blaire makes more sense. Thus my previous comment that my speculation is kind of off since I had previously missed Cure's comments regarding the nature of the jail on her.

Consensus has been that it's unlikely town would have two jails, but then mafia jailing you, Blaire, is awkward since--as was pointed out--you said in my own game that you'd be inactive, and so the jail on you felt more town to try and catch a NK sender. My theory was then that if there was a town jack-of-all-trades that got a jail N0, that might explain a scenario in which two jails come from town. But that said, with the lack of a second night to go off of, and Cure's comments, I really just don't know how to read any of this right now. I also feel like mafia wouldn't be as likely to stun a town plot? I forget if we mused on this. But if Cure is adamant that the jail on her was town, then I'm stumped since all three actions seem more town leaning to me. But maybe someone can provide reasons or speculation that might help me figure out what I'm missing. I guess I could be overlooking the idea that mafia might throw away actions for the sake of trying to sow confusion or possibly draw attention onto certain targets.

Anyway I then brought up Lucas first post D1 and how it tickled me, reading it as I was after it was revealed he was mafia (and Mitsu commented on this being brought up, too). I wasn't sure how to read his questions in thread regarding disruption effects since either answer has different things it might accomplish for mafia (clearing someone, or trying to add focus onto someone--like what Lucas may have tried to do with plot?). So since I feel like Cure is trustworthy for now, that leaves you as the last person that was locked out of actions N0 and I'm just curious what the deal was with Lucas' comments, if any. Tbh there may be nothing there at all at this point.

tl;dr: The array of stuns and jails N0 has intrigued me given the targets and Cure's claims regarding the jail on her. This combined with Lucas' questions about the NK showing in rollover if there was a jail or stun, on top of his pointed comments at plotstickers, tickled my interest. Since plot has flipped town, and I'm inclined to believe Cure for now, this just leaves you, Blaire, as the only ??? of the three locked out people. For what it's worth, I still think it's probable that Mitsu just got a protect N0 since she's a good and likely target for such things.

sorry, didn't mean to cause you much alarm. Just commenting that the N0 situation and something Lucas said has still been bothering me.

323Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 22 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:25 pm

Five

Five

Hi, Nautilus! I am still here a little bit. I am not really very good at early phases of super active games, is all. This is probably how I missed the identity of the shooter, too. I'm still... backreading, sorta, honestly? I'm trying to multitask but with the speed of the
thread it isn't working out too well! Honestly, when I get done reading and re-reading what I feel needs to be reread and then refreshing myself on what I forgot while I was reading,
there's another page or two and it just doesn't work out. Until it's been a while and the number of players in the game has thinned out, I am going to have some problems keeping up with it all.

For what it's worth, I didn't really mean to defend Tiki per se, I was just remarking on how odd it was to go after him for being the only one to post before the phase end when it seems pretty unremarkable that the silenced player would post just about immediately after rollover. I didn't really even have time to read his post before being surprised by the immediate phase end and I honestly still haven't read it in depth. After skimming it I think the post itself does look odd, and the rage involved seems a little uncharacteristic of him, from what little I've seen?

Something has been bugging me about Gerry's post, I don't really know what, but it just didn't seem genuine. Vibes, man, I dunno.  On the opposite end, I feel pretty good about Cure at this point because it seems like a really risky and bad move to claim as mafia that you know you were jailed by town, but who is the wine in front of anyway? Maybe eventually I'll learn to read people. And threads. Really active ones.

324Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 22 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:27 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sup. I'm here now and just finished catching up but I'm fucking exhausted so I'm going to bed shortly. For what it's worth, I've been busy with work all day and wasn't around during the gun and early phase end shenanigans but I guess A) no one has to believe me about being AFK and b) if I were mafia I could have arranged all of that ahead of time and had some teammates who would be around make it all happen so not expecting that to hold a lot of weight.

My shit work-life balance
I'm not an amazing power role and I'm not going to be as useful due to just general lack of activity, so I'm actually going to just straight up infodump and go to bed. Starting from today, like I mentioned earlier in the thread, I'm basically tied up from 10am to 10pm PST all day every day for the foreseeable future, so I won't be around to defend myself if people do decide to vote me.

My role
I'm a redirect. On N0, I redirected Jeanne to herself. Host confirmed that this can redirect NKs.

Rasei(?)'s role
Sorry to spoil your fun, neutral-who-I-presume-is-Rasei. This is literally Ninfia's ability from lit maf. Your ability is held hostage for 48 hours, and if you do a creative thing you'll get your ability back after the 48 hours is up.

Raie's role
If Raie's role is what I think it is, I've been that exact role before twice on crywolf iirc.

Suspicion list
Honestly, just refer to my last list I'm too fucking tired to think about anything new right now.

vote: no vote good night

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

325Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 22 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:28 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

@Lux: ok i got it! and it's ok i wasn't super duper worried, i just...wasn't sure about the subject? as in like i wasn't aware it was an issue (surprise fucking surprise) so i really appreciate you taking the time to explain it out! thanks! ; o ;/

326Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 22 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:37 pm

Cure

Cure

Kiyonyan<3 wrote:Raie's role
If Raie's role is what I think it is, I've been that exact role before twice on crywolf iirc.

My role might not be what you think it is, then, because I don't think this type of role has worked like this before. Ever. In fact, this role is usually not expected to work this way. (I also don't know what roles you've been but I can't recall you being this specific role befo--) STRIKE THAT. I JUST REMEMBERED ONE. YOU'RE RIGHT. YOU KNOW WHAT I AM.

FWIW, my suspicions of Kiyo have been put to rest a little, and I'm content to look elsewhere for now.

This is literally Ninfia's ability from lit maf. Your ability is held hostage for 48 hours, and if you do a creative thing you'll get your ability back after the 48 hours is up.

IT BEGINS. I'm not surprised at all if this is true given who the host is.

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

327Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 22 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Five wrote:After skimming it I think the post itself does look odd, and the rage involved seems a little uncharacteristic of him, from what little I've seen?

It is uncharacteristic, yes.

But I'd like to point out here and now that I'll never try to fake any emotions like that, something to make someone feel bad, or guilty, or whatnot. This game is stressful enough as it is without people trying to win via guilt and bad feelings.

Besides. We're all friends here. I'd prefer it stay that way.

I just needed to vent after a frustrating day of being helpless, heh...

328Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 22 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Also, willing to believe Kiyo on the busy work life thing.

329Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 22 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

yeah i 100% believe tiki's (completely justified imo???) feelings and kiyo's busy status, but that just means i'm less likely to vote for the former (at the moment anyway), and that i'm still willing to vote the latter if i get any weird vibes from kiyo or something idk

330Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 22 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:48 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Okay so I'm on mobile and heading to bed but I wanted to pop in to say with further reading nautilus is pretty much off my suspicions list completely. I'll check in again in the morning!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum