Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 67]

436Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 30 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:48 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

don't jails affect it that way too? that was the impression i got.
anyway, thanks for putting it kindly, nautilus.
there are some things i feel inclined to say, but, i'll leave it out...i really don't wanna affect the game that way, intentionally or otherwise, and everyone is here to have fun. i'd rather minimize how much fun i can ruin.

anyway, it's inevitable anyway. might as well at least do the running gag
vote: tiki the troll

ninja'd: fair on the not shooting

437Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 30 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:50 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:don't jails affect it that way too? that was the impression i got.

Yes, but that would be implicating blaire then. And you didn't vote or fos blaire at all really.

438Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 30 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:50 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 30 FjS6eRX

The Cure Vs AdiosBromigo Tiki the Troll
The Nautilus Vs Tiki the Troll Sammiya Five Tiki the Troll
The Kiyoko Vs no vote
The Tiki the Troll Vs nautilus Tiki the Troll
The Five vs Tiki The Troll
The ezzelin vs Five Tiki the Troll
The Katagi vs AdiosBromigo
The Mr Alice vs Five
The Rasei vs no lynch
The Sammiya vs Tiki the Troll
The Luxaria vs Tiki the Troll
The Kiyoko vs Tiki the Troll

Tiki the Troll llllllll (yeah I didn;t want to look up roman numerals, sue me.)
Five ll
AdiosBromigo l
No Vote l
No Lynch l

[2:25:23 PM] Host: takes you to weenie hut
[2:25:25 PM] Host: thats okay
[2:25:30 PM] Host: ur out of weenie hut jrs
[2:25:57 PM | Edited 2:26:04 PM] me: begins crying and opening up "how to speculate in mafia for babies"

[3:34:01 PM] Host: u r OK
[3:34:06 PM] me: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

439Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 30 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:53 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Jeanne, She-Ra, adiosBromigo, and Mr. Gerbear will be unable to use their role abilities tonight if they do not vote in the next 7 minutes.

440Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 30 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:53 pm

Cure

Cure

Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ wrote: Tiki the Troll llllllll (yeah I didn;t want to look up roman numerals, sue me.)

VIII

441Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 30 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:53 pm

angel★

angel★

oh god i totally forgot rollover is at 9 instead of 10.... grading ran over time a lot and i haven't had time to read through the thread yet but not sure if votes are in need or ???? otherwise will continue backreading... and just do vote: no vote

so much for my attempt at being active rip

oh just got ninja'd by vote tally so looks like we're pretty set on the lynch anyway......

442Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 30 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:55 pm

Five

Five

Hello! I am here once again, and while I have not read up completely, I went from being more suspicious of Tiki than anyone else to being pretty much absolutely sure Tiki is mafia. Goodbye, evil troll!

Also, do we know whether or not mafia members who are unable to use their role actions due to the rule about not voting can still send in the NK?

443Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 30 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:56 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Tiki The Troll wrote:don't jails affect it that way too? that was the impression i got.
anyway, thanks for putting it kindly, nautilus.
there are some things i feel inclined to say, but, i'll leave it out...i really don't wanna affect the game that way, intentionally or otherwise, and everyone is here to have fun. i'd rather minimize how much fun i can ruin.

anyway, it's inevitable anyway. might as well at least do the running gag
vote: tiki the troll

ninja'd: fair on the not shooting

Yes, but you specifically included your own action in the theory, which seems kind of weirdly self-incriminating? :( Still though, it's the absolute weirdness: what are the chances that both individuals I'm FOSing in one day the same role?

Even if Five is mafia, knew you were town stunner, and claimed your role, it then makes Lucas' claim that Plot's role is absolutely town kind of weird in retrospect since that means Lucas was either bluffing on Plot and cop'd you instead, or mafia has multiple role cops and got a hit on you (it can't have been you being driven, since you admitted that Plot was your intended target). It just... doesn't make a lot of sense, no matter how you slice it, and the chances that both you and Five would claim identical roles is just really suspicious.

In another game, a long time ago, I was town jailer and someone claimed my role in the thread in an attempt to get a lynch off them, and I immediately claimed back.

Like, the worst thing that could happen as town is if a mafia member directly claims the very action that you performed, and yet you seemed almost... complacent about it? You mentioned that hey, maybe there could be four stunners and jailers, even though Five claimed the action - hello, I stunned Plot - you said you did, too. It just... seems weird, because my immediate reaction would be MAFIA, but maybe that's just me.

Also, do we know whether or not mafia members who are unable to use their role actions due to the rule about not voting can still send in the NK?

I would like to know this too!!

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

444Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 30 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:57 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

† ☾u♪e † wrote:
Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ wrote: Tiki the Troll llllllll (yeah I didn;t want to look up roman numerals, sue me.)

VIII

ignores this post

445Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 30 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:59 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

VOTE:tikiI just want to vote and the Internet isn't working

446Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 30 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:00 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

The Phase has ended. Rollover will be up shortly.

also, the NK does not count as a role power, thus a mafia member could theoretically send in the nk when unable to use their role power but I would give them a stern gaze.

447Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 30 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:00 pm

Cure

Cure

[5:55:26 PM] Raie: If mafia members have their role powers disabled are they still allowed to send in the NK?
[5:56:07 PM] King Boo: yes. the nk is not a role power.
[5:56:17 PM] Raie: k

448Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 30 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

o<-<

this was quite a phase

449Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 30 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:00 pm

katagi

katagi

oh my god i'm upset that i spent all that time at dinner and bromigo still didnt post anything

450Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 30 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:01 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

ADHGSJHGFJSKSJKF

vote: Tiki!!

sjkhskhgkjahgjk hayley wait

Edit: world why you do this to me I was eating and then the thing wouldnt log in wHY

Last edited by She-Ra on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum