Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 67]

421Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 29 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Cure

Cure

Kiyoko wrote:As Raie said, if Tiki really were town stunner he would have immediately called Five out as lying about stunning plot rather than "confirming with host" whether or not he could stun to "prove his role," as I imagine a maf claiming your own action is infinitely more pressing than confirming whether or not you can act on N2

This too. If someone claimed your action, your immediate response would be to go "NO YOU DIDn'T DO THAT I DID THAT" rather than go talk to the host about whether you can act in the future. Like... plz.

422Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 29 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:15 pm

nautilus

nautilus

† ☾u♪e † wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:As Raie said, if Tiki really were town stunner he would have immediately called Five out as lying about stunning plot rather than "confirming with host" whether or not he could stun to "prove his role," as I imagine a maf claiming your own action is infinitely more pressing than confirming whether or not you can act on N2

This too. If someone claimed your action, your immediate response would be to go "NO YOU DIDn'T DO THAT I DID THAT" rather than go talk to the host about whether you can act in the future. Like... plz.

As someone who has actually had to CC mafia who claimed their power role in-thread to terrible results, this is how one should feel if someone CCs your role.

But no, I feel like he would've immediately called Five out for lying if he was town (remembering when he and Tet had that 20 post argument) and his posts seem like he's stalling for time here. He's wayyyyy too casual about this.

Also, weird "I can only act every other night" modifier. Weird.

423Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 29 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:17 pm

Cure

Cure

YEAH HE'S BEING WAY TOO CALM IS WHAT'S DOING IT FOR ME. ESPECIALLY COMPARED TO HOW HE FLIPPED OUT ABOUT PEOPLE BEING ONLY VAGUELY SUSPICIOUS OF HIM WHEN HE WAS SILENCED. NOW SOMEONE'S CLAIMING HIS ENTIRE ROLE/TARGET AND HE'S JUST CALMLY LIKE. YEAH. NBD. THAT WAS ME. LOL.

IT'S A LIE. WHAT'S HIS REAL ROLE. IS HE A BOMB IS HE A MILLER. WHAT'S THE TRICK WHAT'S THE RUSE WHAT'S GOIGN ON. THEY COULDN'T POSSIBLY THINK THIS WOULD WORK RIGHT?

424Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 29 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:21 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

easy
because no one would believe me if i just said it
i really, really wanted to be sure i had my facts straight
because that blows up in my face a lot when i read something wrong

i admit. in part just really frustrated i'm expected to immediately counterclaim
but like...i can't control the flow of customers
i couldn't have controlled getting muted, either.

i can't control almost any of the reasons i'm getting focused on.
(though, being a butt when i was so frustrated, yes, that was on me, heh)

425Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 29 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:21 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

That... sounded too calculated, imo. Too ~mysterious~. After how upset Tiki was for being silenced, I find it EXTREMELY odd that he wouldn't seem upset at someone else claiming his role, if he was really the town stunner. Also, every other day stun seems... unlikely unless it's a multiple action type role /jack of all trades type. or well, jack of limited trades. (something like what mariya had in litmaf.)

Sorry, I'm not buying that, Tiki. But if you flip town, we can always lynch Five later.

vote: Tiki the Troll

426Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 29 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:21 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Tiki The Troll wrote:I'M AT WORK UNTIL 9:00 PM CST (And like I said, wanted to check in with Fia).

No, like, completely disregarding the delay in your posts: consider what are the actual chances that both people I FOS in one day have the exact same role, especially since the majority of suspicions about Five that were floated in-thread were from me. I can maybe see Five being mafia if mafia investigated Five's role and got it, then artificially constructed a lynch on Five to get her out, but:

a) Lucas' "I think Plot is very town" implies that mafia had Plot's role, not Five's role, and chi's result implies Lucas was maf role cop & I doubt maf would have MULTIPLE role cops

b) Seriously, what are the chances that the two of you would have the same role? I FOS'd both of you independently and both of you just happen to both be stunners? You were a stunner, and yet you failed to comment on any speculation involving Five being suspicious or on the stun from last phase...?

The fact that you're also implying that there could be four stunners and jailers in this game is also pretty interesting (as in, you're even floating it as a possibility), because N0 rollover is pretty explicit with there only being a single stun. And the chances of you and Five stunning the exact same person on N0?

And also being the exact same role?

427Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 29 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:24 pm

Cure

Cure

also five being suspicious of plot immediately makes perfect sense if five is the town stunner and stunned plot and the nk failed

IT ALSO MAKES PERFECT SENSE WITH THAT INFORMATION THAT FIVE WOULD ASK FOR CLARIFICATION FROM THE HOST REGARDING IF BLOCKED KILLS SHOWED UP IN ROLLOVER. there's little to no reason for ANYONE other than a stunner/jailer to ask that when a failed kill showed up with three stuns.

Five is the town stunner.

428Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 29 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:24 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 29 FjS6eRX

The Cure Vs AdiosBromigo Tiki the Troll
The Nautilus Vs Tiki the Troll Sammiya Five Tiki the Troll
The Kiyoko Vs no vote
The Tiki the Troll Vs nautilus
The Five vs Tiki The Troll
The ezzelin vs Five Tiki the Troll
The Katagi vs AdiosBromigo
The Mr Alice vs Five
The Rasei vs no lynch
The Sammiya vs Tiki the Troll
The Luxaria vs Tiki the Troll
The Kiyoko vs Tiki the Troll

Tiki the Troll llllllll (yeah I didn;t want to look up roman numerals, sue me.)
Five ll
AdiosBromigo l
No Vote l
No Lynch l

[2:25:23 PM] Host: takes you to weenie hut
[2:25:25 PM] Host: thats okay
[2:25:30 PM] Host: ur out of weenie hut jrs
[2:25:57 PM | Edited 2:26:04 PM] me: begins crying and opening up "how to speculate in mafia for babies"

[3:34:01 PM] Host: u r OK
[3:34:06 PM] me: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, Can we please be a little more chill to each other? this is a game of friends, and regardless of alignment people should be treated with respect.

Last edited by Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ on Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

429Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 29 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:27 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

well. i'd say i'd get a stun out, and we'd see at rollover next day phase. but don't think i'll be around.
don't suppose you ccan just shoot me and end it, nautie?

430Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 29 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:28 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay I started back-reading to make sure I didn't miss anything between rollover and when I posted BEANS AND PARSNIPS, but I just remembered phase ends in 40 minutes, not 70, and I wanted some thoughts out.

Also I see some drama has gone down with Tiki.

I agree with others that I could see town!Five stunning plot, but not town!Tiki as much. I think, anyway. But more to the point, Tiki's reaction is a bit confusing since I don't know why he'd need to check if he can prove it just yet this coming night phase instead of just instantly posting about it. He could counter-claim and then explain/double-check at the same time.

Other than the examples being brought up just now, this also mildly reminds me of b&b where he made a mistake with room claims and then went silent while he tried to figure out how to fix it.

Outside of the claim, one other advantage is that if we lynch Tiki we get a better feel for what the silence was about. If mafia tried to silence one of their own to create this WIFOM where we wouldn't touch them, well we get that answer and can better approach how the thread speculation around Tiki went down. If he flips town, sort of the reverse. Either case gives us at least some intel in terms of what type of mafia team we're dealing with.

I still just find the immediate N0->D1 silence to be the weirdest thing, like it just makes no sense to me to use it then, I guess unless you're trying to do a meta WIFOM play.

Going to go back to re-reading a bit, but for now tossing out:

Vote: Tiki the Troll since it feels like the best option. Also would've been okay with a possible vote/lynch on Sammiya, Jeanne, Adibro, and Gerry until they say a bit more, but I'll give them more time for that (too late in the phase, anyway), and Tiki seems like a better target. If Tiki is actually town and was silenced, I'm going to feel so awful about this, especially since I don't find him as hard to read as everyone else says he is? But his actions in this game seem odd even to me, so there's that.

Edit: so much posting, trying to catch up on it ffff.

431Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 29 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:29 pm

nautilus

nautilus

i admit. in part just really frustrated i'm expected to immediately counterclaim
but like...i can't control the flow of customers
i couldn't have controlled getting muted, either.

No, like... I don't want to sound harsh on you, dude. :( But you were really frustrated at me FOSing you when you couldn't speak, and even made up a giant post to reply to folks about it? And you even voted me about it.

Here you're just... not really aggressively defending yourself? Your first post was literally you checking with the host, which fits in with your behaviour in the KH maf game where you hinted at your role before you made an outright role claim, and it just... fits in line with what happens when you fakeclaim?

Like Raie said: You reacted more passionately to the whole me fosing you while silenced than to someone literally claiming the exact same role as you.

Also:

I'd been thinking, on my silent day. What if the Mafia knew that kills that failed because of stuns/lynches would show up as failed? Then they could, in theory, attack themselves, stun/jail the attacker, and make a member look Town while not implicating the one who sent in the NK.

In your theory about me being mafia, you specifically bring up the stun as a way mafia could clear me of being mafia...?? Since there's one stunner or there was one stunner in rollover, the fact that you would willingly implicate yourself is... weird

don't suppose you ccan just shoot me and end it, nautie?

tbh I'd shoot you and end it, but I'm very worried about the fact that this is coming extremely close to rollover and I'm extremely wary that if I shoot you and cancel out all the votes on you mafia can come in and fuck the lynch up today, especially since a lot of people are weirdly afk right now

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

432Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 29 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:30 pm

Cure

Cure

nautilus wrote:
I'd been thinking, on my silent day. What if the Mafia knew that kills that failed because of stuns/lynches would show up as failed? Then they could, in theory, attack themselves, stun/jail the attacker, and make a member look Town while not implicating the one who sent in the NK.

In your theory about me being mafia, you specifically bring up the stun as a way mafia could clear me of being mafia...?? Since there's one stunner or there was one stunner in rollover, the fact that you would willingly implicate yourself is... weird

#BUSTED

edit: even if tiki flips town I am 8000% willing to believe that he's a miller.

433Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 29 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:40 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Also, I guess, meta, but: Tiki posted in ezz's game shortly after Five's role claim in this game, so I'm wondering if that hour was just dedicated to deliberation on what he should do?

I am kind of second-guessing whether or not Tiki would fakeclaim stunner as mafia when going up against a stunner fakeclaim, knowing fully that stunners and jailers are exceedingly hard to cc, but it might also be a sense of desperation from mafia, too.

@Tiki - What is your card? If you have any other info, now would be the time to say it.

But yeah, I'd put you out of your misery but I'm assuming like what happened when I shot Lucas, all the votes in the thread will be cancelled out. Given how close it is to rollover I'm not sure we have the time to make a careful, deliberate decision on a second lynch target, esp. since there's been some concerns about Adibros

434Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 29 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:42 pm

Cure

Cure

Five being the stunner retroactively makes all her D1 posts make sense. Tiki being the stunner does not make any of his posts retroactively make sense. Unless Five was always planning on fakeclaiming stunner, but Tiki's claim just doesn't add up any way you slice it.

435Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 29 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:46 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Also the other reason why I don't want to put you out of your misery is because for all I know, you could be a bomb, and I don't want to shoot you and immediately get killed (unlike Lucas who chi pretty much confirmed was Not Bomb) :( I'm sorry, Tiki.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum