Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 67]

481Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:52 pm

angel★

angel★

t-tiki.......

i'm guessing that the item that just got created isn't the same thing as before? or else i feel like they'd have used it already.... or waited until later in the phase to create it? unless they're just trying to create some confusion idk but that's like no cooldown regardless so i'll hope it's not....

482Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:53 pm

Cure

Cure

ヾangel★★★★★彡◦°˚☆ wrote:t-tiki.......

i'm guessing that the item that just got created isn't the same thing as before? or else i feel like they'd have used it already.... or waited until later in the phase to create it? unless they're just trying to create some confusion idk but that's like no cooldown regardless so i'll hope it's not....

ezzelin said items can be created at any point during the phase, but the effect only takes place upon rollover. We won't know what this item does until the beginning of D3.

483Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:57 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:
† ☾u♪e † wrote:
Rasei wrote:I vote five?

FIVE IS THE TOWN STUNNER.

Tiki stunners can't stun themselves. You cannot prove you're a stunner by stunning yourself.

...Huh. Never knew that.
And I've been a stunner at least 4 times. (Points at chibis.)

How could you stun yourself it creates a paradox. Tiki plz. If you stun yourself you prevent yourself from stunning in the first place therefore you cannot stun yourself.

THE ONLY EXCEPTION TO THIS I HAVE EVER SEEN WAS THE LOOPHOLE MY HORRIBLE HORRIBLE TWIN USED IN GAKUEN 2 TO STUN HIMSELF AND REDIRECT IT ONTO ME. I still don't think a stunner should ever be able to target themselves.

Fun fact: Alca's redirect role in Lit maf. If she had ever tried to make Rasei (stun) or Lulu/Mitsu (jail) target themselves, it would have shown up as an attempt at making them stunned/jailed but not actually have worked because they would be stunning themselves and thus paradox. If mitsu had sent in the NK while having her action (attempted) redirected onto herself, it would have gone through no problem.

Gerry was the exception because he basically duplicated the person's action rather than it being the original action. Which is how Lulu ended up jailing herself.

end random tangent.

stunners cannot target themselves. Jailers (usually) cannot target themselves.

484Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:02 pm

Five

Five

Can we agree that if Tiki's doing something that results in someone getting stunned who isn't my target that it's some kind of nonsense like a mafia member stealing my role power for the phase and using it instead? It's looking like he has SOME kind of plan, here, and frankly I would hope nobody is going to actually buy it.

485Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yeah. I was thinking on that, too, Five.
I'm telling the truth about my every other night stun, but there's no way to prove it, is there? Not even if we both get stuns off on different targets tonight?

486Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:23 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I don't know the best way to go about figuring out a target for Tiki to prove his stun, especially since that arguably tells mafia where a stun is going and how to plan around it. Unless we give a selection of several targets for Tiki... which may not have a mafia in it (in this case, we're basically say saying, "Yeah stun a town")... or if there is a mafia, they can just elect to either stun or not stun that target depending on their needs. I really have no idea how to go about this. (Maybe have both of them try to claim their stun target in the last few seconds before rollover? Idk.)

But.

How is it that you, Tiki, keep getting lynchproof across many games, claim to being town (and to be fair you have been in quite a few of these), and then just march to your lynch each time without telling town they're going to be wasting a phase on it?

I don't mean that to sound harsh. I know that the thread kind of decided it wanted to lynch you. I also understand that if you had claimed lynchproof you probably would've been carted off and tested via lynch, anyway, since lynchproof is easy to claim as mafia. Truthfully, I don't really see any way it would actually help you, but at least you'd be communicating and being honest about your role, which helps us figure out how to evaluate you.

It's just that the sequence of events and claims doesn't really do you any favors in thread, since now we have an even bigger mystery regarding your stun claim, you being lynchproof and not actually flipping, and just. All of that.

I guess I'll ask you now, Tiki, what exactly are your thoughts on Five? Five, what are your thoughts on Tiki?

Why has this been a mess ever since town actually shot a mafia D1.

Also wtf @ item. I feel if it were town leaning something would've been said by now, unless the player in question is waiting until after next rollover so that way mafia can't... idk try to preempt it with actions of their own. But given the last item, naturally this one suggests mafia origin. I guess we need to wait and see, but I'm more than a little apprehensive because it... doesn't seem right that mafia can generate two killing effect items so soon into the game? *Edit: Presuming they're the same one, I guess.

By the way, if either Five or Tiki is actually a town stunner claiming the stun on plot (since apparently they both say that they did it--wouldn't it be hilarious if they actually both did do it? @ Host: If someone was stunned twice, would that be shown in rollover?), and Cure still says the jail on her has to be town originating, that says Mr. Alice has to have had a mafia jail. Because why would town have three disruption effects to mafia's none? Unless whichever player did stun plot is actually mafia, but I am inclined to agree that Five's actions and approach in thread makes a lot more sense from the perspective of a town Five stunning plotstickers N0. Not so much on Tiki's theoretical plot stun, but it's a mess at this point. Either way, I still just do not understand a maf!jail on Mr. Alice.

487Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:42 pm

Five

Five

Someone asked for my thoughts on Tiki, so here I am.

Five wrote:Hello! I am here once again, and while I have not read up completely, I went from being more suspicious of Tiki than anyone else to being pretty much absolutely sure Tiki is mafia. Goodbye, evil troll!
Tiki is mafia. Like, it's super obvious. Incredibly, ridiculously mafia.

488Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:50 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki gave no indication that he'd be lynchproof. If he was town he would have told us because there's no reason not to say that if you're town and people will be EVEN MORE suspicious of you after you DON'T DIE.

The silencer obviously is tiki's teammate who silenced him to create our d1 wifom.

Known (probably) mafia roles:

Role cop (lucas. dead)
Jailer (Could be tiki. I can't really see maf having jailer AND a stunner)
Silencer
Phase ender
Lynchproof "stunner" (Tiki. see jailer entry above. Probably not a stunner at all. Tiki could be the phase ender.)

there are five mafia and there's also the mysterious ITEM role that killed plot. Unless one of these is a combined role?? I don't think maf has a jailer and a stunner. i don't think tiki is a stunner at all.

489Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:20 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wow that last bit of the phase was just amazing

tiki just....he tiki'd
he did the fucking tiki
i just can't believe it, seriously, this is ridiculously hilarious

also, again, i ask, who stun me

490Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:43 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 Tumblr_m0d9ttBsFk1r3ws4ho1_500

For role related reasons I cannot end Tiki's life this phase. Unless there is another town vigilante in this game, he will be alive to see day. Do I wish I could end Tiki's life right now? Yes. Can I end his life right now? No, otherwise you would've seen an intermission at :34 with his card stabbed through the centre.

I am pretty convinced that the item is either mafia trying to execute a plan of some sort, or mafia with a second gun. I mean, lulu had Infinite Gun Works in S2, anything is possible.

The host won't tell me anything about how items operate, so I'm wondering if ezz is actually the item generator and therefore knows how the items work, or if ezz also has a role that can generate items that isn't the one that killed Plot, or if ezz is investigative and knows how item generating roles work. My kills don't count as items (that is, I don't gunsmith myself and then kill people) and they're immediate, so I guess that's an okay reason for not being able to join the item party.

If Tiki is somehow, unimaginably town after all of this, then this is basically me right now:

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 NZLHMVJ

I'm actually kind of bemused that Tiki is like weirdly chill and ambivalent towards Five and keeps floating that they both could be stunners, while Five is like "Tiki is mafia. He's just mafia. Mafia forever."

The Neutral:
Rasei

The Town:
Raie (barring certain events happening)
Five (barring certain events happening)

The Probably Town:
Kiyoko (due to the fact that she wouldn't kill me N0, her role claim seems legit for a meta reason for me, she's legitimately AFK)

The ???:
The Aeiou
The Katagi
The Luxaria
The ezzelin

The Slightly Suspicious:
The Mr. Alice
The Angelstar
The Sammiya

The Quartet of Four (All of them can't act but if any of them are town doctor or something I'm going to be really sad):
She-Ra
Adibros
Gerry
Jeanne

Welcome to Hell:
Tiki the Troll

Of the Q of 4 the most suspicious of them is probably She-Ra but at the same time idk if I can fault her for being literally new, idk.

Kinda side-eying Angel right now given her weird comments about Tiki near the start of the game about how she strongly felt Tiki was bussed. I'm not sure what to take about everyone piling onto Tiki, because mafia can easily blend into a bandwagon on Tiki if he's lynchproof since it'll be a safe lynch, so we learn absolutely nothing about votes imo.

I need a break from the thread. I am going to take a break from the thread for 24 hours and you will see me next day phase if I am not brutally murdered by that time. This is too much. I need sleep.

If a revival role is out there, and it also wipes the ability of the player who has it, I wouldn't mind being revived if you find me dead this phase. Actually, I wouldn't mind being revived in general, even if that's not the case, but you do you, revival role. Just let me be revived so I can continue my quest in getting revenge for the death of my child and also the eggs I bought at the store this morning.

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

491Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:55 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Actually no, this is me.

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 RRp84Q8

Goodnight, I'll see you all on Saturday/Friday night. I seriously need to get away from this game.

Spoiler:

One last thing.

The every other night gap reminds me of Lit Mafia, where we constructed the false premise that the mafia jailer was an every other night action, but really the gaps were just Ardonye using her other abilities like janitoring and shit. Just saying.

492Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:35 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Hey so question for the group: is it pretty safe to say that the four who didn't vote and lost their abilities this phase are probably not maf? I know that includes me but this honestly isn't about that so much as a question to those who'd played other games since I have no experience.to my mind like, if they were mad they'd either be paying enough attention to make sure their abilities weren't hindered or the other maf people would be pestering them to remind them. Like obviously life can get in the way but I def don't see it as strategic to just, y'know, look like a dingle as Hayley called it :p but I'm asking cause maybe it happens more than I think? But if not then it would be nice to have a few more people i can more safely write off as not maf or at least not focus on atm.

So yeah, is that a thing?

493Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:49 pm

Cure

Cure

I think at least one of the people who lost their abilities is mafia.

494Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:53 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Eeeeeeeeeeeeh.

It's arguably anti-town to not be around enough to guarantee access to your role ability, which is important as one of the things you can utilize to help town to the best of your capabilities (along with being truthful and trying to join in on discussion, plus actually voting which is town's strongest tool). I'm not going to indulge into WIFOM (wine in front of me, aka trying to read the motives of any given action, hidden or otherwise) as to whether or not mafia might ever hatch a strategy in which they purposefully lose access to their role for the sake of clearing themselves, but I will say that I'm not looking at this situation too, too severely since I know those affected are either new players and/or in circumstances that disallow joining in on the thread.

So, I'm not going to say, "These four are not mafia" so much as I'm going to say, "I understand the circumstances behind not getting your votes in, but I hope you do in the future". Generally, players that are quiet are also going to get poked by the thread to see what they have to offer, because otherwise they float around as giant question marks that are not revealing anything of their alignment one way or another, which hurts town the later into the game it goes, especially since it's arguably easy for a mafia to hide by flying under the radar like that. It's not unreasonable that statistically, at least one of you might be/is probably mafia, even if you might argue that this player's teammates would be trying to get them to vote or post ASAP to retain their role.

Either way, just do your best in future phases (you've been around a fair amount, so it's not as big of a deal in your case at least in that regard). Activity votes and policy lynching is a thing (lynching players that just never post to see their alignment).

495Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 33 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:23 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Okay thanks for that. Notice in advance that I should be good tomorrow (I'm so mad I missed the last vote not cause J wanted to use my abilities but I was literally watching the clock to make sure I voted in time and I m i s s e d i t ヽ(`Д´)ノ

I just wanna be a good player and stuff :(

Also is tiki lynchproof forever or is that one time only? (I mean is there such a thing as truly lynch proof or is it generally a one shot?)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum