Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 52 of 67]

766Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 52 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:10 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Forumotion has ads that do that sometimes, yeah :/

why did this pagetop

767Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 52 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:24 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Five wrote:So, Luxaria! It would appear we are not getting any information on action priority. That said, I would be quite surprised if being killed negated my stun. It would be remarkably odd for a (non-instant, rollover) kill to have higher priority than a stun, yeah?

I agree, but it never hurts to ask, especially since we're in a game where originally stunned or jailed night kills would show up as failing, as we saw D1.

@ Mitsu

I didn't think to grab the quote, and the site is half-crashing again so I don't want to look for it, but I believe you pointed out that Kiyo said her role would let her reflect a NK onto its sender? In which case, fair enough. Then I stand by the only theories I have: Someone on town did something and didn't speak up, mafia has more role investigation than we believe and had reason to go for Sammiya (meaning there was more to her role?), or, the craziest one, Sammiya just being stunned... kills her (which requires her either not knowing about this or electing not to mention it, which might be for good reason in this case). Fourth option would be Kiyoko choosing to redirect from someone else onto Sammiya, but. Seems unlikely given previous actions/statements?

Is there anything else, really? Other than mafia just... deciding it was Sammiya's time to go?

768Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 52 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:25 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

I really want to go through everything and analyse things and make a long post with quotes and questions and stuff but YOU GUYS I have SO MUCH homework to do this weekend and it is STRESS and I am STRESS and yeah. I'll pop in here and there to read but probably won't make a lot of comments until I've handed in this lab report I have due Monday, just a heads up.

My vote on Tiki still stands - even if some of his explanations sound plausible (and I'm still completely  believing the stun ability thing because it's the most Hayley thing I have ever read in my life), I'm with everyone else on the y u lie and the other damning evidence. Soz Tiki, if it turns out you're town I will be <(._.)>  But I think your maf. So, y'know.

I also think probably at least one other maf player is one of the AFK folk because as much as a few of the active players have done a few suspicious things (five?? kinda??) there's reasonable town explanations too annd idk. I want to believe all of you but I c a n t

ヾ(。﹏。)ノ゙

(apparently I have reached place where I can only communicate my feelings through kaomoji pls help)

769Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 52 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:28 pm

angel★

angel★

mitsu wrote:The fact that her first question was a sanity question reminds me of Lucas bluffing here and saying "he just wanted to test out whether or not his role worked!" but I know given Gerry's responses from S2 this might be a valid concern.

YEAH i debated a lot N0 if i should do a sanity check or not, but S2 is the only game i've played with something like this i think? and i guess also lit maf with lux's role, kind of, except those weren't yes/no. i tried doing a search of other games with a role like this to see what questions other people asked, and see if most people did a sanity check or not.... but i couldn't find anything :( i went back and forth on this because i felt like if i wasn't sane, then what was the point of the entire role??? and if i only had an x% chance of getting the right answer, then i likely wouldn't discover that in one question. but in the end i decided that since in S2 a lot of concerns were brought up re: gerry's sanity, it would be better to check first. anyways, i didn't have much else to check on N0 - no one really said anything that was worth checking.

mitsu wrote:I'm actually really curious why the second statement was about Kiyoko because at that point I don't think anyone was really that aggressively suspecting her? For the most part people were of the assumption that she was most likely than not town, and I feel like such a statement would've been better served on another player we know less about? ANGEL IF YOU SEE THIS WHY DID YOU CHECK KIYOKO'S STATEMENT...

WELL i think i already explained why previously, in that i thought tiki would flip either that phase or the beginning of this phase, so i didn't want to look into anything tiki or five said. aside from those two, the only phrase i could really find that would make sense to check was that phrase from kiyo, and though i knew we had pretty much moved off kiyo, we weren't positive and i was thinking it'd be useful to check her + possible jeanne (except... not really since she's so inactive, even if kiyo were lying i guess we wouldn't know much about jeanne :c )

basically i thought it would be more useful to look into someone who was not being aggressively suspected, since we would likely find out more about that person soon. maybe that's not the right way to use this role but idk that's just what i thought

re: what nautilus wants me to check, that sounds fine with me! i understand the need to first verify that i'm reliable before you can consider my results on real things ;w; though, do note that i can only check things from the previous day phase and the current night phase, so i wouldn't be able to go back and check anything katagi has said from this phase in the future. though, i guess i can always ask them to say it again, and it's pretty scummy if you don't say it, so.....

@lux's ideas for questions for me: i am hesitant to do a compound question when we're trying to determine my reliability, since it seems unavoidable that it could tamper with it....

my only restrictions are that i cannot ask about alignment, and every question must be phrased as a yes/no question. so yes, it seems like everything else would be fine.

hmm an idea i just had is that maybe i could check words in a PM you have sent the host? that way, there would be no suspicion that i figured out the answer from a cop role or something like that.

gerry wrote:Also I think Angel is totally Town because I want to defend Angel because I know the difficulty of being a lie detector.
/clings to you and sobs

i... finally caught up wow i thought i would never get here between more and more posts showing up and the site breaking

um i should really go do some work for now, but let me know if you want to change your question mitsu o/ gonna try and send it in on the dot just in case, even if it's unlikely that there's another phase end action floating around.

770Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 52 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:43 pm

nautilus

nautilus

[30/03/2016 12:34:54 AM] Kiyo / 7♦: "this might be the only phase we're both alive together"

cries i miss kiyoko already

@Gerry - Nothing in particular! I just wanted to hear your thoughts on things :D~ I also want to hear from ezz not because I think she's scummy or anything but because I know analysis and reasoning is her jam, and I want her opinion on the Sammie stuff!

@Lux - re: Kiyoko - She mentioned explicitly that she can redirect the NK, so I figure she'd have been able to loop it. But as for everything else: yeah, I have no idea about this. I feel like she has to have had some kind of major tradeoff though for her role to be something greater than what she claimed in-thread, because having normally benign actions kill you is a really harsh role, and I'm not sure if being a delayed kill is strong enough to warrant "stuns kill her". So I guess because literally no one has claimed to have done anything to Sammiya and I'm not willing to float the Five-being-a-stunner-who-has-a-chance-of-killing, I guess mafia... just killed her because? Five's comments on priority are interesting because I gather she wasn't able to confirm either which is weird as fuck, so I guess priority is just a mystery in this game.

The major stickler for this is that Sammiya died over the litany of really good targets in this thread, so, um. I guess it doesn't hurt either but I found the fact that mafia didn't try to impede Five really interesting, unless mafia is unable to or Tiki wanted to really prove how town he was by not stunning Five?

@Angel - Ah, that makes sense! Thank you for explaining your reasoning on Kiyoko, ahah. ;w; I'm aware that my statement is interesting and I may change it up a bit, but I'll let you know! Sadly I can't draw from a PM I've sent the host, though, because I've never received any in-game PMs or information from the host, nor have I used the PM system to send actions (I literally just skyped the host "LET'S KILL LUCAS" "are you sure" "YES"). Even if I do receive an item if it's the same format as the one that killed Plot, uhhh

anyways, re: this lynch

I guess the issue with me is that, like, if Tiki does flip maf, who are the rest of the mafia? Have they just generally left him to die like this, alone? Are they all afk as fuck? What mafia would let him literally dig a hole made for him in this thread as deep as it's gone?

And like, I feel like Lucas, being maf with him -- idk if the maf can communicate with each other post death, but Lucas would probably tell him not to do most of what he's done in this thread?! unless Lucas really is quite busy... I know he had some stuff come up last game................. but like, what is going on here

But then like if he's town, none of this behaviour (lying outright about targets, omitting your lynchproof, etc.) makes any sense whatsoever and it's really anti-town. Like, disregarding all of the unique, weird shit going on this phase so far.

I do think it's really weird that it's basically come to light that there was likely no dedicated town stunner in the original draft of this game unless people are lying.......

e: if anyone lynchsaves tiki and i find out who you are and i get an item that can kill people OR my role lets me kill people again, you bet i am killing whoever does it

e2: yeah, the forum ads are really shitty 8( i never surf on mobile bc of this

771Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 52 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:09 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

nautilus wrote:e: if anyone lynchsaves tiki and i find out who you are and i get an item that can kill people OR my role lets me kill people again, you bet i am killing whoever does it

I'll help you pull the trigger.

772Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 52 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:11 pm

Cure

Cure

mitsu wrote:And like, I feel like Lucas, being maf with him -- idk if the maf can communicate with each other post death, but Lucas would probably tell him not to do most of what he's done in this thread?! unless Lucas really is quite busy... I know he had some stuff come up last game................. but like, what is going on here

Lit maf 2 is the only time I have ever ever EVER seen this done. And we only did it because of the presence of post-death abilities and revives on both the side of town and mafia.

773Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 52 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:19 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, I didn't do it for Mafia.
I really didn't do it for Town, either.
I did it for me.

the only reason I have, is because that is the only thing I have said this entire time that was an out and out lie. And after the past couple of days I had...I wanted it out there. I needed it out there. And besides, there was a 0% chance anyone was goin to change their votes anyway. XD And if I come up Mafia, you'll all believe it's Mafia (naturally), and if it's Town, you'll all think it's Miller. So I'm not throwing the game, I'm not screwing over one team or the other.

I'm just doing something I needed to do.
For me.
And I'd do it again.
=D

774Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 52 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:32 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Okay, well, my last will and testament is the following:

• Our goal in terms of removing roles from this game should involve removing any active, detrimental role abilities to the town. This means that I feel like we should prioritize the original item generator (aka: whoever shot Plot), the mafia jailer/vigilante, etc., over the silencer (dangerous but not as immediately dangerous as anything that can roleblock or kill, esp. since many power roles are outed or dead) and the phase ender (probably one-use).
  • If there's a role that can determine who's acted on dead players (specifically: a mortician-esque role, not the revival role!), I feel like Plot'd be an amazing target for it to confirm the identity of the stunner, the identity of the person who shot her, and to confirm if Lucas did investigate her n0. Another good target would probably be Sammiya.
  • If there is a revival role, especially if it wipes the ability of the person revived, please revive me.

Going to edit the giant omnibus post, I guess I'll receive the item at rollover m-maybe

775Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 52 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:39 pm

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:
Spoiler:

I know Raie's card and role but I won't mention them unless she feels comfortable enough about it.

Edited in rollover stuff.

Last edited by nautilus on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

776Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 52 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:47 pm

Cure

Cure

I feel like mafia might not have figured out my role claim yet, so I'd rather them not definitely know what I am. If you think my role isn't easily deduced from my card (I don't really think it is??) I don't mind if you add it to your list.

777Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 52 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:49 pm

nautilus

nautilus

IDK I could be wrong about your card but just to make sure I'm not wildly offbase: you've hinted at what your card itself is, correct

if so then I definitely know what it is but I agree it doesn't lend itself well to your actual ability, so I don't mind sharing it

778Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 52 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:50 pm

Cure

Cure

Yes I have.

779Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 52 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:00 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

The Phase as ended. Rollover will be up shortly.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

780Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 52 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:10 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 52 YVU66aD

Sakura’s heart pounded, nervously scanning the cards as they floated around her in a circle. It seemed like all of the cards were buzzing in her ears, giving her conflicting information and answers. They all wanted to make it to the end of the game, but there was only so much she could do.

Sakura focused her energies after a few long moments and swung her wand at a card.

The Dash stopped mid air and fluttered to the ground.

---

Tiki the Troll has been lynched! He was The Dash. He was The Mafia.

3m : 1n : 10t

Night Three has begun

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 52 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum