Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 59 of 67]

871Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 59 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:29 pm

Cure

Cure

also adibros spent all of their posts on d1 defending lucas against chinomi. we know now that mafia includes lucas and tiki. so far this team is not really shaping up to be one that would quickly jump on adibros and tell them to shhhhh.

tbh if mafia was tiki, adibros, lucas, and blaire....

HOW MANY PAGES HAVE I TOPPED IN THIS GAME

872Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 59 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:32 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure confirmed for liking to be on top... of...

...things.

873Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 59 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:32 pm

Cure

Cure

looks like i'm on top of you at least ;)

874Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 59 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

also, if that hypothetical squadron is correct, that might also answer why Tiki was kind of just thrown to the wolves if there were literally no other mafia hanging out.

also

///////////////

875Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 59 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ok 1: if tiki and i were on the maf team together, i would never ever ever ever e v e r let him say what he said those crazy few phases ago ok like just

nah???

and also 2: letting him post in that lil itty bitty time frame between rollover and phase acceleration is also another thing i would probably reaaaaally iffy on because while exciting, it's just way too risky like 95% of you guys thought that was scummy as all hell ok

876Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 59 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:34 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I... need to recount my role PM so haha um bbl. I guess the Angel thing isn't 100% foolproof because Angel could straight up have a 50% - 50% chance of getting the answer correct through just guessing, so.

I feel like lulu's claiming a JOAT-esque role, but I feel like in my experience though this totally bit me in the ass in S1 for assuming as such that JOATs, or at least town JOATs can only use each use of their ability once or on rotation; otherwise a JOAT can entirely replace a dead power role... ??? idk how to parse lulu's claim, man

@Raie - there are five mafia tho. who is the fifth maf

877Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 59 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:36 pm

Cure

Cure

like... i could see lulu bussing blaire to cement herself as town but like.... I could see both lulu and blaire being mafia?? if blaire is town and lulu is mafia why would lulu basically out herself to off one tow n member???

if blaire is mafia and lulu is town WH Y ARE THERE TWO TOWN JAILERS AND A TOWN STUNNER WHY

LIKE.......... IF FIVE IS MAFIA WHY WOULD MAFIA RETROACTIVELY GET TWO STUNNER SAND THE WAY TIKI ACTED WITH FIVE MAKES N O S ENSE IF THEY WERE BOTH ON THE SAME TEAM LIKE... WTF. I AM SO SURE FIVE IS TOWN.

WHAT THE HECK I S TH IS GAME

SHAKES LUX

SHAKES AND STEPS ON LULU

SHAKES MITSU (gently)

SHAKES THE ENTIRE THREAD SHAKES THE HOST SHAKES MYSELF????????????@@?@??D

Last edited by Cure on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

878Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 59 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:38 pm

Cure

Cure

ALSO THE SILENCER IS MAFIA AND???????????? FIVE'S ORIGINAL ROLE COMBINED WITH A MAFIA SILENCER MAKES NO SENSE NOTHING MAKES SENSE SOMETHING ISN"T ADDING UP HERE LULU HAS TO BE MAFIA????

WHAT'S GOING ON SOMEOEN FIGURE OUT ALL THE ROLE CLAIMS AND LIKE... CROSS REFERENCE thINS I'm HAVING A MELTDOWN HERE.

i am positive myself mitsu and five are all town. that is an every night jailer and an every night stunner

LULU WHAT IS YOUR ROLE

879Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 59 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:38 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wait can someone remind me of the statement/whatever that angel fact checked please? sorry i feel like that was a while ago but it might not have been idk D:

880Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 59 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:39 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Cure wrote:LULU WHAT IS YOUR ROLE

Lulu is The Snake
and i am The Bees

i thought this was obvious :0c

881Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 59 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:41 pm

nautilus

nautilus

1) angel is correct.

@blaire - the original statement was "the 35th word of my role pm not including the title of the PM itself has 4 letters in it" iirc, i'm tired and i don't want to backread my posts to find it but it was something along that vein

2) raie is this like that one game where after pho and i died you basically started screaming on a pagetop

3) i'm going the fuck to sleep and waking up tomorrow and i hope all of this is resolved. worst comes to worst i have a way to kill people so if i need to take someone out back, just lmk

Last edited by nautilus on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

882Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 59 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:42 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

THEN WHAT AM I BLAIRE??

E; no wait are people going to bed, I was hoping to get my host answer by now beeh
I can just
write up what I know now I guess ;v;

Last edited by Aeiou on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

883Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 59 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:43 pm

Cure

Cure

@mitsu YES IT IS PHO WHY WERE YOU toWN PHO Why WeRE YOU toWn IN JOUrNEY MAF PHO whY DID YOU DO thiS to ME

WHO IS MAFIA WHO ARE THEY WHO ARE THE MAFIA MAFIA WHERE AR EYOU COME TELL ME WHO YOU ARE I'M GONNA BURN YOU YOU"RE GONNA GET BURNED IT'S GOING TO GET HOT IN HERE I WANNA ROAST SOME STEAKS IN A NON SEXY WAY

W H Y A R E TH E RE S O A M ANY ST USN I THI S GAME

884Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 59 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:45 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

....squints wow that was really complicated why did yall do that (i'm sure it was for a really smart and good reason though so ok i trust you guys)

aieou is The Vowels!!! you're a super secret card that was only revealed in a CLAMP special crossover with Tsubasa where it was learned that the sometimes-inclusion of the letter 'y' gives you really cool and world-breaking abilities that caused the main characters to question why they were doing anything BUT it was all ok in the end because that just solidified their resolve and they came out stronger for it

885Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 59 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:46 pm

Cure

Cure

MITSU I THINK YOU SHOULD KILL BLAIRE/LULU AND WE SHOYLD LYNCH BLAIRE/LULU OENE OF THEM IS MAFIA WE HAVE TO KILL THEM BOTH W E H A
VE

TO

KILL

THEM
B O TH

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 59 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum