Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 67]

391Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 27 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:11 pm

Five

Five

To clarify, before anyone asks and my phone's dead: I am the dedicated town stunner.

392Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 27 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:16 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Actually, so doubleposting:

I actually thought Five was investigative because they listed the identities of three cards in this game (The Mirror, The Return, The Twin); on one hand, it could be just them listing cards that they didn't get among their choices, like how Kiyoko/Aeiou did.

On the other hand, there are three cards here, and unless Five listed their own card there should be only two, since I think we were restricted to our top 3. Five mentioned in the same post that they didn't want to reveal their role iirc so I was a bit confused about how this worked because that made me think they didn't include their role in the list.

So my idea was that maybe Five was investigative and can learn card identities, but then I remembered how I bluffed ezz's results in Literary Mafia 2 and managed to get away with it so it could've been Five just borrowing the mafia's cards.

But I guess this is all moot.

I'm keeping my vote on Tiki.

393Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 27 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:19 pm

Five

Five

All my top three were taken. Yeah, for real. I had to send in a second list.

394Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 27 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:20 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Five wrote:All my top three were taken. Yeah, for real. I had to send in a second list.

Oh my god, I'm so sorry :( That explains a lot, though! Thank you.

For what it's worth given this revelation I would rather not vote Five and I would also rather not vote AdiosBromingos bc afk and the voting rule, so I guess my vote on Tiki stays.

If anything, once we finally get a goddamn flip out of Tiki we can finally put him and all of his defenders and detractors to rest. Literally I feel like it'd be better for us to vote Tiki at this point because nearly everyone has made an opinion on him, and some people have been... defending him weirdly in this thread and I want to know what'll come of it.

395Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 27 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:22 pm

Cure

Cure

Five wrote:I was going to wait until about an hour before rollover and gage the game at that point, but I'm leaving the house right now and my phone charger has apparently not been functional all day, since my phone is at the point where it could literally die at any minute, so I'm going to just have to pull the trigger now since the votes are not at a point I am comfortable with.

Hello, everyone. I stunned Plot.

That makes a lot of sense, actually. Definitely makes sense why, if you were the one to stun plot, you were going so hard on her early in the phase.

Need to catch up with the rest of the page. one second.

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

396Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 27 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:23 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I don't think I'll have time to read, I'm at work training someone ahh I was hoping to catch up but the pages keep coming and I can't really read, just skim ;w; that's why I haven't votes but I'll try hard before rollover

397Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 27 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:29 pm

Cure

Cure

@Mitsu - I wouldn't say I'm defending Tiki, per-se? But I have also straight up like... lost... two games... because I tunneled tiki into oblivion/killed tiki because he was so flipping scummy and then tiki was town and we lost. So. I don't like touching tiki with a 50 foot pole

Conversely, I am always down with lynching tiki.

398Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 27 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:32 pm

nautilus

nautilus

† ☾u♪e † wrote:@Mitsu - I wouldn't say I'm defending Tiki, per-se? But I have also straight up like... lost... two games... because I tunneled tiki into oblivion/killed tiki because he was so flipping scummy and then tiki was town and we lost. So. I don't like touching tiki with a 50 foot pole

Conversely, I am always down with lynching tiki.

Oh, no, I mean people like She-Ra (I read your explanation btw! Processing it...) and Angel, who made some... weirdly stilted statements about Tiki early on/recently (Angel's very strangely direct post about Tiki being bussed, She-Ra's comment on Tiki being "clear", though the latter I'm willing to excuse as She-Ra being new and having a different perception on the word clear compared to me). Those two statements stick out to me very vividly.

I know you have personal Tiki history going on so it's okay :(

(do we think all the cops are dead? How many are there, typically?)

UHHH I HAVE PLAYED SOME GAMES WITH BACKUP COPS but honestly in terms of "person who targets someone and learns info about them", there's usually a couple in simpler games with different variants of investigative ability.

there is usually one alignment cop, who can tell if someone is town, maf, etc., and there might be trackers (who can see who someone acted on) or role cops (who learn role information). I highly doubt we have multiple dedicated cops of each kind, and tbh I think Plot/chi were our only direct "every night investigative x and learn y" alignment cops... We might have a tracker/watcher role but other than that ???

where is everyone, btw

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

399Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 27 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:37 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hello I am not going to be here very long, my last meeting ended a bit early and I am kind of rushing this post before my next meeting.

She-Ra wrote:Also when Cure was like "I think Shira is Maf" Kiyo was like "TELL ME MORE" and I'm just.

I don't know if you're confusing me with someone else but that was not me. Literally the only post I made after Cure FoS'd you was me claiming my own role and then NV'ing.

re: Tiki's overdefensiveness, one possibility besides Tiki being maf is that he is a powerful town role and is freaking out about the possibility of getting lynched. I don't remember any instances about Tiki doing this specifically but I remember instances of other people (including myself) acting overdefensive in past games when they're town who wants to stay alive.

fwiw I believe Five's stunner claim and would rather Tiki get lynched over Five, but I don't want to place a vote on Tiki because if Tiki comes in and claims something we don't want to lynch, I won't be around to unvote.

shit okay gotta go bye

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

400Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 27 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:42 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

OKAy. I got caught up, I think.

Given Five's claim I'm disinclined to vote for her unless a counter claim comes up.

(Cure, I still remember Final Fantasy upick. I was a bit bemused by how fast you jumped on Tiki (somewhat literally given your ability))

But either way vote: Tiki and pray that he's mafia/can clear things up and since I need to vote either way. (And barring me being forgetful and not checking or having my internet cut out I should be able to change my vote if necessary.)

@She-ra Nautilus is Mitsu, yep! Lucas is High Seraph, Cure I sometimes typo as Cute, Sammie is me, and Duck is Entechly.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

401Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 27 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:43 pm

nautilus

nautilus

kiyoko-senpai..............

i miss u................................................ ;_;

For real though, I do think we should lynch Tiki because notwithstanding all the other things that have been brought up about Tiki, but the only lynch targets floated so far in this thread are:

- Someone who's claimed a town power role
- Someone who is afk and will hit the "your power will be disabled" thing if they don't vote in an hour and a half
- Tiki

Unless someone drops an Aeiou-esque bombshell in the last hour of the phase we've got these three options, basically? And it's early enough in the game that I feel like we can afford a mislynch, but definitely not a mislynch on someone who's outright claimed a power role when we're down two cops.

Even if you think that it's a last minute claim to save Five's hide, claiming something that shows up in rollover is extremely difficult because your action can publicly be scrutinized (unlike a detective fakeclaim, where mafia can just pretend to say "OH, I investigated x and got y), and it runs the risk of having the actual stunner claim and discredit you if you're not actually the stunner. If Five survives and isn't cc'd and does some weird stuff with stuns later on, then sure, let's lynch.

BTW
I don't know if you're confusing me with someone else but that was not me. Literally the only post I made after Cure FoS'd you was me claiming my own role and then NV'ing.

I think that was me.

402Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 27 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:49 pm

Cure

Cure

nautilus wrote:I know you have personal Tiki history going on so it's okay :(

whimpers in a corner of the room

403Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 27 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:50 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm actually asking our host on some clarification real quick. Because yes, a claim is coming (back's sorta against the wall here), but I want to be absolutely sure I understand everything about it before I start talking. :(

Mostly, the 2 second Night Phase just has me wanting to double check some stuff.

404Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 27 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:54 pm

Cure

Cure

OvO I am 90% sure that all non-mafia actions in the second night phase were canceled. Unless you're claiming a passive role that still got results (Passives in lit maf (namely chinomi's dreams) were not canceled by phase-ending abilities). Or something along those lines.

405Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 27 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:56 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

† ☾u♪e † wrote:OvO I am 90% sure that all non-mafia actions in the second night phase were canceled. Unless you're claiming a passive role that still got results (Passives in lit maf (namely chinomi's dreams) were not canceled by phase-ending abilities). Or something along those lines.

Actually, I'm trying to be sure I can act on the coming night phase.

Because it'd be embarrassing, and look pretty bad if I say, "Hey guys, I can [blank], and if I'm alive tonight, I'll prove it!" and then learn that I can't.

Like...I'm pretty sure I can tonight, but I wanna be sure.

Edit: Our lovely host has come through! And yes, I can use my role tonight. Again, I figured I could, it's just that it's every other night, and I needed to know if last night getting skipped would have messed with the timing, is all.

What's this role I can do every other night?

Stunner.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum