Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 53 of 67]

781Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 53 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:11 pm

Cure

Cure

FUCKING FINALLY

782Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 53 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:11 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Thank God.

783Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 53 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:15 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Mafia:

So silencing your own seems to have backfired pretty spectacularly, huh.

784Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 53 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:24 pm

nautilus

nautilus

[✓] Survived NK N0
[✓] Killed mafia member with my own ability
[✓] Assisted in the lynch of a second mafia member

not my actual role power wrote:mother - vanilla unless family members die. gains 1 day-time vig kill with the death of a family member. these kills are stackable.

cool i have avenged my daughter and some eggs i bought at the store and now it is time to avenge some fruit. ezz please don't die if you are town idk if i can avenge all of you

I haven't received anything through PM, for what it's worth, so I have no idea when I'll get the item... if I'll get the item?

Actual talk though: I'm not sure if we can deduce who mafia from the Tiki lynch mostly because it's very likely after the fumble with the role claims (i.e. after Raie's vote that phase that called him out pretty intensely for it) that mafia members piled onto Tiki knowing there would be very little way for him to fight against it, and later today people probably also piled onto Tiki for the same reason. So either:

The entire mafia bussed Tiki
The entire mafia was not around
A combination of the two but basically being associated with Tiki was dangerous in general

Someone else analyze shit for the rest of the phase, this Tiki lynch has me deeply relieved

785Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 53 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:22 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Okay so I am going to run with the assumption that Tiki was maf. I know framers and millers exist but it will soothe my wounded soul here.

Probably Mafia Roles That Are Still Alive, Unless Tiki Was Also One Of These Roles
Phase Ender
Second Jailer which can possibly also be the vigilante
Item Generator
Silencer

These may overlap to some degree or Tiki might be one; if anything the phase ender and item generator are definitely mafia because item generator killed Plot, phase ender phase ended with the NK being the only action that blew through and no one's claimed it. Jailer which may also be the vigilante on Sammie/Kiyoko if Sammie just doesn't spontaneously die from being acted upon is also probably mafia just because of balance issues: I doubt town would have multiple jailers and no one has strongly claimed the possibility of a town jack of all trades. Silencer is probably mafia just based on the fact that silences are always kind of anti-town in general and Tiki.

Literally no one in this game has claimed the kill on Sammiya or any redirects so at this point I'm inclined to believe that Sammiya was done in by the mafia for some really weird reason, possibly to throw off town spec? I know there was talk of stunning killing her but I feel like if you're a role that has the capability to be killed by stuns and not just kills, you need to have a strong counterability to make yourself less fragile and I'm not sure if a delayed death is strong... enough...

anyways more to the point we have two jailers and one is probably mafia!

I mean it's possible we have a scenario where we have two mafia jailers but I think that was just a very rare occurrence, esp. since if Five's statements are true we literally started this game out with probably 0 dedicated town stunners so:

★ The Luxaria
★ The Katagi
★ The She-Ra
★ The Aeiou
★ The AdiosBromigo
★ The Angelstar
★ The Ezzelin
★ The Mr. Gerbear

The second jailer has to be one of these individuals, and I guess it can be Blaire if the jailer jails themselves, but if we're assuming one of the jailers is a maf jailer then what is the actual point of jailing yourself on n0 if you're maf. No one's claimed drives on n0 and any mafia driver would be unlikely to drive maf jailer's action, so

I am fairly confident I know She-Ra's role from her comments and if it is what I think it is I'm disinclined to think she's mafia at the moment because of Reasons. I'm willing to give Angel time to fact-check.

Doctor I wouldn't mind being protected tonight xo anyways I'm done for the phase for now, i'll be gone for a while! see all of you~

786Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 53 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:19 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

I apologize for not getting back with spec + vote. I started catching up on thread after I got home, but I fell asleep (finally ; A;) and only woke up a good hour ago. Been catching up on thread since.

Mitsu, you should have received the item after rollover. If you haven't, it went back to Katagi. Either way, the Item has been returned back into play.

787Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 53 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:53 am

nautilus

nautilus

I... have gotten nothing so idk where this item went... ? I guess this means katagi has it? katagi, do you have any insight on where this item went... ??

I'll believe this item chain when I receive this item in my hands and can talk about it but I...

ezz just please don't die tbh, i can't handle more of my lit maf family dying. what even is the composition of the mafia. is the mafia full of people sad about their quiz results. is that it

788Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 53 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:25 am

katagi

katagi

hey i'm here and i have absolutely zero idea where the item is, which is terrifying

i am so sorry that i spawned a gun that got lost... oh my god

789Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 53 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:03 am

katagi

katagi

UPDATE... i got a clarification from hosr... I KNOW WHERE THE ITEM IS

790Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 53 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:55 am

Five

Five

BUT WHERE IS THE ITEM?!

791Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 53 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:47 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

I DON'T KNOW I GAVE IT BACK.

792Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 53 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:04 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ok is this item giving thing even real now wth

793Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 53 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:07 pm

Cure

Cure

KATAGI WHERE IS THE ITEM

794Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 53 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:37 pm

Five

Five

Cure wrote:KATAGI WHERE IS THE ITEM

795Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 53 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:39 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Where is Katagi ;0

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 53 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum