Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 63 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 60 of 67]

886Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 60 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:47 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

So I got to see who acted last night which is why I was trying to verify I had all the actions that happened down.

I got
Cure - her selfjail
Rasei - did the gerry thing
Angelstar- we will assume its the fact checky thing
Katagi - did the item thing

so that leaves NK and (maf???) jail
THERE WAS ONLY ONE OTHER PERSON
AND
ITS FUCKING OBSCURED

also I asked host if NKs or passives would show up
NKs yea (though I wanted to further clarify if theyd show up when blocked)
Passives not unless activated

e: I think this is the most useful time I've ever pagetopped??

Last edited by Aeiou on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

887Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 60 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:48 pm

Cure

Cure

LULU CLAIMED THE JAIL ON FIVE??? THERE'S NO WAY BOTH JAILS ARE TOWN THERE'S NO WAY GUYS THERE'S NO WAY

888Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 60 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:48 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

i;m scared

889Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 60 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:49 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

plz don't kill me bees are disappearing for some reason so don't let this be one of them!!! i help make ice cream!

890Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 60 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:50 pm

nautilus

nautilus

1) for posterity

ah, yes, the apple:

2) ... i'm going to go to bed and hope this is all resolved tomorrow anyways. prayer circle that i'm not shot while i'm sleeping because that would Suck

3) btw: i'll probably use the item in the day phases because there's less chance that i'll be interrupted as a heads up. i dunno if i want to use it this phase, but

Last edited by nautilus on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

891Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 60 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:52 pm

lulu

lulu

SORRY IM AT WORK SO IM ON AND OFF im just posting to acknowledge that i'm seeing everyone's posts

given the direction of the thread i'll probably hardclaim towards the end of the phase but i'm very interested in seeing where the votes fall first

892Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 60 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:56 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

this is so exciting haha (or maybe it's just more exciting now that i actually had a little more time to pay more attention oops)

i know that i'll be busy tomorrow, but i'm going to refrain from voting until later on anyway

i....kinda get the feeling that it's gonna be a situation where it's either lulu or me, but eh, i'll wait it out as well

893Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 60 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:57 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

If the obscured played was lulu
then one of those people sent in the NK, right?? so
cure, angelstar, rasei, tagi, lulu

894Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 60 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:01 pm

lulu

lulu

umm just to be clear my role power doesn't involve obscuring actions and i did certainly send the jail in on five last night so im not sure what happened there

edit: aeiou can you clarify if actions / NKs show up when blocked?

895Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 60 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote:SHAKES LUX

OW WHY THIS I WANT GENTLE SHAKES LIKE MITSU PLS.

Re: All of this shit

It makes absolutely no sense for all of these effects to be on town. The only goddamn explanation I could think of that might feasibly explain any of this shit, and it is a really scary goddamn theory that no one is going to want to hear, is if Tiki actually was framed and silenced, like if it was hidden or if the "wounded" was a frame, but that defeats the purpose since it broadcasts a framing which seems counter-productive (even if no one would know it's a framing). But that said, he acted way too scummy and did all the things a town would not do, so there's actually no way this is the case. It's the only way Five being mafia might make sense. Even still, though, that is an every night stun vs. every other night stun, town jail, and whatever the hell lulu has hidden in her little snek arms.

Alternative explanation:

Our host is cruel and mean and staged the game such that the role distribution is impossible to pick apart, and if so, bravo that's actually pretty well-done. That said, if this is the case, what the fuck does mafia have if they have no jails or stuns (if lulu is actually town, as well as Five). Silence, item of death, and whatever role detection (copy??) that Lucas has? And two blank things? ehhh?

896Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 60 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:13 pm

Cure

Cure

@MITSU I CANNOT BELIEVE I WROTE THAT POST IT'S LIKE I'M LOOKING AT AN ALTERNATE REALITY VERSION OF MY SELF FROM SEVERAL YEARS AGO. IS THAT REALLY ME?

WE ALL KNOW IT'S ME. IT SOUNDS LIKE ME.

897Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 60 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:17 pm

Cure

Cure

Aeiou wrote:If the obscured played was lulu
then one of those people sent in the NK, right?? so
cure, angelstar, rasei, tagi, lulu

????? I was jailed. I cannot have sent in the NK I was jailed and I'm the town jailer. My whole "I CAN ACT WHILE JAILED" was literally just me claiming I can ACT ON MYSELF. my action is a jail. I can act becaue I am jailing myself which jails me and should prevent me from acting but I'ma cint ong me and I'm the jail.

????

the nk no longer shows up when the sender is blocked. that was only for n0 and we don't even know if that's what happened.

898Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 60 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:23 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I didn;t send in the night kill.

899Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 60 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

omg so
host forgot to tell me lulu acted so
that list is pretty useless??? imo??
we already knew all those people acted so NK sender must be obscured

And Cure I was just listing you as someone who acted, sry I was going to go through later and see what I thought of the list, I was just getting it out

but now
sorta useless lmao
also host said I'd still see NK sender so yeah... poop

900Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 60 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:05 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

ahhh

hi I'm not really here but I read up and now I have to get to bed.

Cure - I figured out your thing before you said it! I feel smart. (Also after I figured it out I stopped suspecting you so sorry for before) And you being town jailer makes lulu seem very maf. That's all I got =/

So much is happening! why do the things have to happen at night?! frig. See y'all tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 60 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 63 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum