Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 67]

406Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 28 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:56 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

nautilus wrote:kiyoko-senpai..............

i miss u................................................ ;_;

For real though, I do think we should lynch Tiki because notwithstanding all the other things that have been brought up about Tiki, but the only lynch targets floated so far in this thread are:

- Someone who's claimed a town power role
- Someone who is afk and will hit the "your power will be disabled" thing if they don't vote in an hour and a half
- Tiki

Unless someone drops an Aeiou-esque bombshell in the last hour of the phase we've got these three options, basically? And it's early enough in the game that I feel like we can afford a mislynch, but definitely not a mislynch on someone who's outright claimed a power role when we're down two cops.

Even if you think that it's a last minute claim to save Five's hide, claiming something that shows up in rollover is extremely difficult because your action can publicly be scrutinized (unlike a detective fakeclaim, where mafia can just pretend to say "OH, I investigated x and got y), and it runs the risk of having the actual stunner claim and discredit you if you're not actually the stunner. If Five survives and isn't cc'd and does some weird stuff with stuns later on, then sure, let's lynch.

BTW
I don't know if you're confusing me with someone else but that was not me. Literally the only post I made after Cure FoS'd you was me claiming my own role and then NV'ing.

I think that was me.

Okay, starting over then.

I feel like a lot of the suspicion on me is just from me being confused and/or people misinterpreting me (for the record, again, I'm not defending tiki or saying I think he's safe I'm just saying I don't feel like I have much to go on with them.)

Feeling a bit less suspicious of Five, now. Still a possibility I guess but Im inclined to believe them re: town stunner right now.

Bromigos hasn't been here in a while.

I don't want to bandwagon on the vote to lynch tiki just yet, but I see the reasoning.

@Kiyo - sorry for thinking you were out to get me when you were not!

407Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 28 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Edited my last post with an important update, heh. Role claim.

Edit: And, well, if it was a Mafia ploy to lure out the stunner, grats then. But I've little else to lose at this point. =P

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

408Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 28 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:01 pm

Cure

Cure

k here's my current suspicions list. provided without commentary because I have to do some stuff. Will possibly elaborate later. In sort of order in relation to Decreasing Trust Level (u don't want to be on the bottom)

Ratio- 12:4:1

The Neutral:

★ The Rasei

Very Likely The Town

★ The Nautilus
★ The Cure
★ The Five
★ The Kiyoko (?)

The Indifferent

★ The Mr. Alice
★ The Jeanne
★ The Aeiou
★ The Mr. Gerbear
★ The Ezzelin

The Suspicious

★ The Angelstar
★ The Katagi
★ The Sammiya
★ The AdiosBromigo
★ The She-Ra
★ The Luxaria
★ The Tiki the Troll

409Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 28 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:02 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Okay, that actually explains a lot. It explains the pressure on Plot, and could potentially justify role probing to a degree, assuming Five was checking who not to stun out of their action.

unvote

I'm... not comfortable with a lynch on AdiBros when they're not around to defend themselves. I wonder it's late to start a potential lynch on Sammie who has the rest of my suspicions, but then again, Sammie's also Not Around. (But has been earlier when me and Nautsu first voiced our suspicions, at least.)

I sort of... doubt we'll actually be getting much info out of a Tiki lynch, because the whole thing was a clusterfuck of opinions and imo Tiki is more likely to flip town than not.

....how long is it until rollover anyway?

Ninja'd by Tiki's claim. Tiki, is that a CC to Five? PLEASE CLARIFY.

410Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 28 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:03 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:Edited my last post with an important update, heh. Role claim.

Edit: And, well, if it was a Mafia ploy to lure out the stunner, grats then. But I've little else to lose at this point. =P

k you just counterclaimed five (the other person also semi up for a lynch). You did not do it immediately after her claiming she stunned plot. If you were actually the one to stun plot you should have immediately gone NO YOU'RE LYING. Like. This seems very calculated and like you're attempting to throw suspicion back on five to keep yourself from getting lynched/possibly buy another use out of your Actual Action.

You're saying you stunned plot N0? Why?

Unvote, Vote: Tiki the Troll

411Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 28 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:04 pm

nautilus

nautilus

One hour until rollover, but what the hell. What are the actual chances that Tiki and Five are claiming the exact same role?

What's this role I can do every other night?

Are you claiming the stun on Plot?

412Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 28 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:05 pm

Cure

Cure

I can 100% see Five stunning Plot as a target. I cannot see Tiki stunning Plot as a target unless he was a mafia stunner being told to do so. I find it infinitely more likely the Tiki is the mafia jailer and jailed Blaire than Tiki being the town stunner who stunned Plot.

I can also see Tiki being a mafia miller counterclaiming the town stunner in order to get her lynched if he flips town.

413Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 28 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:06 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

shrine guardian ezz wrote:Ninja'd by Tiki's claim. Tiki, is that a CC to Five? PLEASE CLARIFY.

Sorry, yep! Yes, I am the stunner, every other Night phase, which includes tonight. I mean, I GUESS there could be two stunners and twoo jailers in this game, but right now, I'm going with me being the only stunner...and feeling guilt Plottie never got to investigate anyone. =(

Yeah, I'm claiming to stun Plot.

Hell, maybe with both did, somehow, but for now, I'm going to say it's unlikely we have 4 stun-type roles, heh.

Edit: why wouldn't I stun Plot? Heh.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

414Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 28 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:07 pm

nautilus

nautilus

The fact that Tiki actually was around and delayed his claim to a degree makes me think he was trying to weigh his options...? Let me look up the other games where Tiki has claimed something as mafia and compare but I am highly suspicious that Coincidentally

The Two People I Put Votes On, Even Though One Kind of Psuedo-Defended The Other, Are Both Claiming the Same Role

415Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 28 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:08 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki went VERy silent after Five claimed, when he was posting quite actively up until that point. I'm reading it as conferring with the mafia on whether or not to counterclaim and try to get Five killed. I'm not buying Tiki's claim for a second. If someone was ACTUALLY counterclaiming Tiki's role, he would be outraged and make another long emotional rant like his post right after the silence being lifted from him. This is way too calm and calculated from him.

Nope nope nope. It's a lie. It's a ruse. It's wrong.

416Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 28 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:09 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

† ☾u♪e † wrote:Tiki went VERy silent after Five claimed, when he was posting quite actively up until that point.
nautilus wrote:The fact that Tiki actually was around and delayed his claim to a degree makes me think he was trying to weigh his options...? Let me look up the other games where Tiki has claimed something as mafia and compare but I am highly suspicious that Coincidentally

The Two People I Put Votes On, Even Though One Kind of Psuedo-Defended The Other, Are Both Claiming the Same Role

I'M AT WORK UNTIL 9:00 PM CST (And like I said, wanted to check in with Fia).

417Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 28 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:09 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

hello i am sneaking on during a bathroom break

As Raie said, if Tiki really were town stunner he would have immediately called Five out as lying about stunning plot rather than "confirming with host" whether or not he could stun to "prove his role," as I imagine a maf claiming your own action is infinitely more pressing than confirming whether or not you can act on N2

unvote, vote: Tiki The Troll

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

418Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 28 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:10 pm

Cure

Cure

God tiki is fucking mafia you guys. If someone was actually claiming to have done something tiki did he'd be so outraged that is tiki's entire personality when he feels like he's being personally attacked and someone claiming responsibility for something he did is personally attacking him.

he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying he's lying

419Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 28 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tiki The Troll wrote:(And like I said, wanted to check in with Fia).

Kiyoko wrote:a maf claiming your own action is infinitely more pressing than confirming whether or not you can act on N2

k that's all

i'm out til after rollover ttyl

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

420Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 28 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:13 pm

nautilus

nautilus

lmao ok so I went back to look at the KH mafia game, and what do you know.

Exhibit A:

Spoiler:

tiki begins his post with a vague hint at his role without actually outing it, which is kind of what he did here when he was like "i'm checking with host first give me 2 seconds"

Spoiler:

Kiyoko presses him repeatedly for a few posts and it takes him forever to be out and straight

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum