Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 55 of 67]

811Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 55 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:52 pm

Cure

Cure

okay which fucker tried to kill me im gonna beat u up. ur gonna get burned

WHOOOPS pagetopped.

anyway, my role should be obvious at this point. Also five is p much cleared town at this point since mafia jailed her.

812Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 55 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:53 pm

nautilus

nautilus

raie it's time for you to join the "survived an NK" club. it's very exclusive

THAT BEING SAID

oh look it's the other jailer

★ The Katagi
★ The She-Ra
★ The Aeiou
★ The Angelstar
★ The Ezzelin
★ The Mr. Gerbear

lux was rasei'd for 48 hours so she's eliminated from being other jailer, and adios could not act unless adios could act last night... could adios act last night @ninfia

so we have six players who can be mafia jailer! cool beans

Last edited by nautilus on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

813Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 55 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:55 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

So was Cure protected because jail? or was there a doctor? I wasnt sure how flavor is worded is each instance?? or what

814Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 55 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:56 pm

Cure

Cure

i get an achievement for it I'm pretty stoked.

SO. do we think the jailer is a JOAT and also the vig? Or do we think one of the inactives (gerry??) is the jailer. Did Adibros/Jeanne get use of their abilities last night or were they still blocked?

815Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 55 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:56 pm

Cure

Cure

The jail saved me, Vowels.

I think gerry/vowels are prime candidates for the jailer imo.

I wonder if the maf stunner/jailer are every other night as counterpoint to the every night actions of the town stunner/jailer??

Last edited by Cure on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

816Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 55 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Five

Five

WHERE IS THE ITEM?

817Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 55 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Please enjoy the story, Rasei. ;w;!!

Welcome, lulu and drandahl! I'd say this makes speculating around them difficult, but the previous two hadn't... really said anything, anyway.

Interesting rollover. At least for every extra kill maf's gotten off, we've gotten a protect/failed NK, plus a mafia lynch. Also finally shows mafia trying to stop Five's stun, so.

Has... this item surfaced yet?

@ Cure:

I think they were still blocked from actions since they didn't vote last phase, either, iirc? P.S. grats on achievement. I cry now. I want one.

818Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 55 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:58 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Jeanne cannot be jailer 2 because kiyoko redirected jeanne to herself n0, Blaire cannot be jailer 2 unless we want to assume maf jailer would jail themselves.

Anyways I have yet to receive a PM of any sort but if and when I do I will let all of you know; also curious to see Angel's response to my statement!

the item has yet to appear tho

819Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 55 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:59 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I GOT A THING

it is literally the most nondescript, plain thing ever, but i got a thing

820Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 55 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

congrats on the thing!

821Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 55 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

C-can you do a thing with the thing? Does it say anything that would indicate being something like the item we saw on D1, which Katagi apparently copied?

822Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 55 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:02 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

omfg congrats @ whoever jailed cure (that's why cure was saved right)

i'm pretty sure this isn't some maf ploy to clear cure by jailing her at the same time and nk-ing her, but... how do we know it was maf that jailed five and town that jailed cure? am i... missing something obvious

because i'm not the jailer so. i have no idea :V

823Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 55 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:03 pm

Cure

Cure

NORMALLY jailers can't jail themselves, but given that...

Yeah you know what. I think it's pretty obvious that I'm the town jailer at this point and I can jail myself. I pretty heavily softclaimed on D1 because we were looking at people who had been disabled as potentially NK senders, and I didn't want people to get the idea that I might have sent in the Nk when I was using my jail on myself as a protect.

NORMALLY jailers can't jail themselves, but since I can... who knows if the mafia jailer can as well.

824Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 55 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:04 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Yeah, no, katagi was telling the truth, this is pretty obviously whatever killed Plot.

The flavour is incredibly plain and the item itself isn't actually described (so it's not like a hidden sword or anything) but it's mentioned that the way it kills people is by making Sakura pay attention to them.

825Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 55 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:05 pm

Cure

Cure

i kind of think gerry is the mafia jailer because it was pretty obvious i am the town jailer at this point right mitsu????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 55 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum