Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 36]

nautilus

nautilus

OHHHH, I thought you meant the kill on Aeiou... then Aeiou was the actual NK in that scenario? :Oa

If so, that's... that's one hell of a longass revenge kill to be so far reaching that someone dies 3 phases later from it but you know, okay, it took me 70+ hours to kill Angel, so i'm willing to accept that's a thing

ezzelin

ezzelin

I DON'T KNOW MAN, I'm just trying to make sense and that seemed like a possibility.

Otherwise where the fuck are all these roles hiding.

angel★

angel★

we're not sure that the change exists anymore - the only thing we had was that aeiou didn't get her first choice which was the change, but the host has since said that not everyone got the first card that was available.

also, dylan. hm. what is your explanation for my result, then?

nautilus

nautilus

Summary of Game Claims:

@Angel - I figured that would just account for Five's scenario where she apparently lost out on her top three, submitted a new top three, got a silencer-esque role but declined it and then got another role with a different card?

immediately turns head towards the host

I know where you live

ezzelin

ezzelin

The Little is apparently "a very mischievous card with something of a sadistic streak" so I'm pretty curious what else it can do except for shrinking. :Va

nautilus

nautilus

jfc that card sounds like a dick

I haven't updated the claims post with Angel's boolean answer but I'll get to that later, I need to really go LOL

Five

Five

nautilus wrote:Btw, speaking of Five: I... understand you're suspicious of katagi for the inconsistency over initial information and also the NK being stopped, but ... I'm really in no place to speak since I did tunnel Tiki off a cliff a few phases ago, but ... idk it feels like you've been really tunneling katagi hard these few phases?

And I get that and katagi isn't necessarily cleared 100% by any means, but unlike Tiki, katagi did claim that they were going to give an item to me and I did successfully receive it and it was a killing weapon. And here's the stickler for me:

If katagi was mafia, would mafia willingly gunsmith me (especially since one of their members was dead and the other was kind of outed terribly in-thread Tiki if you're town after this I'm sending you off the volcano) - especially since we've explicitly connected items to being a mafia action, given the kill on Plot? katagi made it pretty obvious that they were talking about me in their "a little birdie will know what to do now", post. Mafia also hasn't been able to generate an item in over 6 phases iirc either.
wifom wifom wifom. Look at what ezz said on the matter, it's an easy clear and there's a decent chance the item will end up taking out a town player anyway. (It did, even if I would have been looking at She-ra as a possible next lynch target anyway at the time.)

I've been suspicious of katagi since the stuff surrounding their claim that apparently nobody else thinks is noteworthy at all? I stunned them the other night after quieting down about my suspicions of them for a while specifically because nobody else was saying anything about them and if they were mafia they would be the ideal NK sender.

And then there was no NK that night.

To recap my original suspicions: katagi said they could copy a role ability once, and had used it to give nautilus a gun. After being pressed on how it worked, they said it was only for items and said "give me a copy of the gun item". This only really makes sense to me if there was more than one type of item in the game and they could be distinguished. While I guess it's possible that there IS more than one type of item in the game, the intermissions etc. have mentioned nothing more than "an item", without regard for what the item actually is. If there is only one type of item in the game, what are the odds that two additional roles rely on the item to do anything? I could see one, and ezz's magical disappearing and reappearing act very much seems to exist. Plus, assuming the original item generator is mafia, it makes no sense for the item-hide to be a mafia ability.

My theory is that there is, in fact, no item duplicator at all, and katagi is a mafia role copier. It... makes a lot more sense as a role to exist, I think, and it would explain the initial slip--all they had to do was copy their teammate's ability to create the item. It MIGHT even make some of these mystery mafia actions make more sense--though I haven't actually looked at what's missing in a while, so I don't know off the top of my head.

@ezz: Since Dylan's posted and denied this, now, I kind of had a feeling he had the ability to kill people he'd turned small the previous phase, explaining the kill on Aeiou. I am... kind of looking at Dylan a bit weird now, too, because of this? I don't know the cards well but if that's the card's personality... Hm.

Aeiou

Aeiou

RIP me
you can do it tho town

ezzelin

ezzelin

I don't know the cards either, so I'm looking them up on the Wiki.

The Change /or whatever the phase ender is still bothers me, but I think there's still a possibility that was actually a Town ability that tried to end the phase before the NK would get sent in and failed.
I also suspect it could... possibly be a secondary aspect to someone's role because for one, there are too many roles that we are aware of to fit, and secondly, I have reason to believe that at least some roles do more than one thing.

Atm I'm increasingly suspicious of Katagi, and Five actually brings a very good point re: them initially saying they copy an ability and then correcting it to item. It makes everything especially even odder tbh given that there hasn't been any other item than the gun, and the whole "I can only do it once" also sorta... bothers me. Being able to copy one item once in the game, and nothing else, seems like a very weak role, and I don't think the host would create a role that would be substantially weaker than others. Like yeah sure, if it means a one time vig kill it's not bad, but it relies on an item actually having been put in existence before, and what if the item generator role died before? They'd be effectively vanilla for the entire game. I don't think the host would overlook that.

Which means either Katagi is lying, and they're the item generator, or Katagi is telling the truth about copying, but they have a secondary ability that they haven't told us about.

(Ok fuck it let's not be so vague - I have a secondary ability that I haven't mentioned until now. Which is why I find it incredibly odd that there would be another role that relied solely on there being an item generated, that wouldn't have a secondary ability.)

Katagi, speak up.

also, unvote, vote: Katagi.

katagi

katagi

the absolute weirdest thing about all of this is that there eas a kill aside from the nk

i definitely did mistype the conditions of my power as "ability" when it should have been "item", but immediately owned up to it and u know... gave a gun to a confirmed townie

basically what im saying is wifom wifom wifom, at least we can agree on that uhuhu

five has been acting really aggressive this entire game-at least when she does speak up. is this normal fivery? i have no way of knowing tbh, but generally speaking it makes me feel a little suspicious

Rasei

Rasei

VOTE:NO VOTE if I haven't already

Cure

Cure

HEY FRIENDS I'M HERE HERE FOR A MINUTE TO INTERRUPT YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED MAFIA GAME WITH AN IMPORTANT QUESTION.

GERRY. DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK FIFI ON MIITOMO IS???????????????????????????

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote:GERRY. DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK FIFI ON MIITOMO IS???????????????????????????

+1 tbh

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

vote: fifi

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

angel★

angel★

Luxaria wrote:
Cure wrote:GERRY. DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK FIFI ON MIITOMO IS???????????????????????????

+1 tbh
+100

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum