Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 28]

Entelechy

Entelechy

Tiki The Troll wrote:
Edit: And huh. I guess we'll all be in perfect harmony (or does that only count for the subunits that still have all 3 members?). Does that actually mean anything in mechanical terms? Heh.

Huh. That's a good point.

Would anyone mind if I voted for someone else, since that will reveal information about which team I am on?

I don't think that could possibly stop AEIOU from getting lynched.

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

I honestly wouldn't mind if one of us voted someone else as it gives us information (I think) so unvote, vote: no lynch

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:OvO ? something would have to kill me in this phase. it'd have to be a dayvig. I think if they were going to do it they'd have done it already.

I'd gotten the impression you would have to be killed on the phase that was cut short. And if it's something that kicks in the following phase, I'd think they'd try to do it near the end to cause confusion and panic.

Entelechy wrote:Would anyone mind if I voted for someone else, since that will reveal information about which team I am on?   I don't think that could possibly stop AEIOU from getting lynched.
Actually, I wonder if that would be a way of confirming you as Town, if you're in the group that stuill has all 3 memebers, but they don't end up being in harmony.

Does being in harmony get announced?

Edit: I say right at the end of phase. XD

Entelechy

Entelechy

Okay, if by some chance I vote for my own teammate, my team will be in discord. Otherwise, it will say that my team is neither is perfect harmony or discord. Either way, my team will be revealed.

So unvote, vote Ninfia

Nevermind, Ace is doing it.

unvote, vote AEIOU

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

you're only going to get information if you vote for someone in your subunit, so there's only two people you could vote for to actually get information.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

phase end. rollover will be up shortly.

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Oh shoot, I misread that part gdi ace

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ace wrote:Oh shoot, I misread that part gdi ace

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 10 Latest?cb=20140923153317

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh wait I forgot about perfect harmony. I guess if you're town one of the subunits won't be in harmony? lmao whoops.

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Oh yeah, you didn't mess up that much ace gj

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ace wrote:Oh yeah, you didn't mess up that much ace gj

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 10 Good-Job

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

u aced it.

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Ninfia wrote:u aced it.
Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 10 81dqm910

Cure

Cure

OvO but what happens if one of them is dead? does it still count if it's only two members?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:OvO but what happens if one of them is dead? does it still count if it's only two members?

I've been wondering the same.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum