Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 28]

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 9 Vote_tally_by_amashimono-d9yi4cq

Entelechy vs Ninfia Aeiou
Cure vs Entelechy Aeiou
Sammiya vs Entelechy Aeiou
Tiki vs Aeiou
Ace vs Entelechy Aeiou
plotstickers vs Aeiou
Five vs Aeiou
Luxaria vs Aeiou

Totals!

Aeiou IIIIIIII

Last edited by ezzelin-P on Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Unvote: Duck Vote: Aeiou

Given how forceful Tiki is being, I'm inclined to trust him.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:Tre: The troll versus the alphabet
Hm hm! I've very rarely seen or known Tiki to behave in this manner out of the gate (especially after the unforgettable first time he did such a thing... s-sorry about that). I am a little bit curious what you know since your "one of two things" implies in the second case that Aeiou isn't mafia, but mafia is hiding their actions, while meanwhile Aeiou seems to have sent in a NK by your statements. Was this N0 or N1? Either way, I'll trust your lead for now.

Vote: Aeiou

First: YOU ARE SO NOT SORRY

Second: I'm going to decline answering your question for now, in the event I make it to see D3.

Also, in that regard, if things work out today and someone wants to protect me, I'd rather not be jailed, heh. I'll just hope the doctor yet lives, and is not stunned or jailed (or that any NK sender looking at me is stunned or something, heh).

Anyway, I hope you feel better soon, Lux. =(

Edit: OH! Sammie, whole you're here, can you answer the question I bolded late last night?

plotstickers

plotstickers

Tiki the Idol will debut with his first single "Sleeping Giant" on April 15, 2016. The first 500 copies will come with an autographed copy of Tiki's favorite bridge photo. Please look forward to it!

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

plotstickers wrote:Tiki the Idol will debut with his first single "Sleeping Giant" on April 15, 2016. The first 500 copies will come with an autographed copy of Tiki's favorite bridge photo. Please look forward to it!

You're a keeper, Plottie.

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:I am a little bit curious what you know since your "one of two things" implies in the second case that Aeiou isn't mafia, but mafia is hiding their actions, while meanwhile Aeiou seems to have sent in a NK by your statements. Was this N0 or N1? Either way, I'll trust your lead for now.

To me this seems pretty obvious that Tiki is a watcher and (possibly??) watched Rasei last night, and found that Vowels was the only one who targeted her. This means that Vowels must be mafia and sent the NK, or there was an action hidden somehow. I think this is just him covering all the bases in case a weird flip happens that we're not expecting.

Watcher is on the list of roles, also.

Also interesting that Vowels has not shown up to defend herself at all but I think????????? she has kind of a weird time zone I don't remember.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

If I recall from her Miitomo answers, I think she's in Japan?

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Vote: Aeiou. I read everything over and don't really have anything to add but I want to vote before I get back to studying!!! ;w;~

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 9 Vote_tally_by_amashimono-d9yi4cq

Entelechy vs Ninfia Aeiou
Cure vs Entelechy Aeiou
Sammiya vs Entelechy Aeiou
Tiki vs Aeiou
Ace vs Entelechy Aeiou
plotstickers vs Aeiou
Five vs Aeiou
Luxaria vs Aeiou
Ninfia vs Aeiou

Totals!

Aeiou IIIIIIIII

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

If I'm looking at this right, we have 9/10 remaining players voting, all for Aeiou, with Aeiou, who has been completely absent after my vote being the only one not to vote.

From this it seems like Aeiou is just gonna bite the bullet, while giving us no info to go off of, while the Mafia forfeits one of their own. Anybody else?

Aeiou

Aeiou

Gomen thread I've been on a car cruise through the mountains and I didn't think about the fact I wouldn't have data for a good chunk of the drive. I don't really know what to say because I don't really have enough time to even read through everyone's concerns. I didn't act on either NK target so I'm not entirely sure what's going on or if this will even post lmao I guess I'm not the worst to mislynch so #yolo
Good luck town ;w;
Gomen

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Aeiou wrote:I didn't act on either NK target

Thank you for quelling any doubt.
<3

plotstickers

plotstickers

;___; I hope you're having fun traveling, Vowels!

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, hey, Town, a thought just occurred to me...one I'll have to apologize to Ezz for having, heh.

If we take what Cure has been saying as true, that means we could have another phase end, seemingly if Cure gets KO'd. Well, no matter the circumstances for its activation, we may wanna prepare our PMs in advance, and bombard poor Ezz right at rollover with our actions, so that we can be sure we get them off before a potential, sudden rollover, heh.

Edit: And huh. I guess we'll all be in perfect harmony (or does that only count for the subunits that still have all 3 members?). Does that actually mean anything in mechanical terms? Heh.

Cure

Cure

OvO ? something would have to kill me in this phase. it'd have to be a dayvig. I think if they were going to do it they'd have done it already.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum