Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 28]

Cure

Cure

I can also straight up see mafia trying to frame me by not killing me. :\

god this is four pagetops in a row.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

shout out to Ace for typing up that monster on a phone, holy shit.

regardless, I have like 30 minutes to make a post so lets throw some nonsense out.

When it comes to the recruit-- because if I'm not a traitor based on my role, then I don't think anyone is-- I think the three most logical people would be Rasei, Ace, Sammiya, or Tiki, of the people still alive. My reasoning for thinking this is as follows.

Rasei - Cleared town via flip. Sure, she's vanilla, but I mean, people aren't going to immediately look to her, as was the case.

Ace - Hasn't said a lot, but also hasn't said nothing. seems to have an active power they keep ebing stunned out of. Seems like a person who would be able to coast pretty well and thus be a good recruitment target.

Sammiya - another person who would be good to coast.

Tiki - has an investigative role so it would probably be in the mafia's interest to get him on their side/out of the picture.

I think of those four candidates, Tiki is the best target. I don't think lux is maf based on what she said in her post so im not going to bother dealing with it rn since I'm on a time limit.

Vote: Tiki

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

... OvO this is very interesting.

I think Tiki could be the mafia convert, but I could also see the original mafia throwing the convert under the bus to clear themselves, so even if he gets lynched and flips town it clears none of you in my eyes.

Last edited by Cure on Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 21 Vote_tally_by_amashimono-d9yi4cq

Cure vs Entelechy Aeiou Entelechy Luxaria
Sammiya vs Entelechy
Plotstickers vs Aeiou
Rasei vs Aeiou Luxaria
Tiki vs Aeiou
Entelechy vs Luxaria
Ace vs Tiki
Ninfia vs Tiki
Totals!
Entelechy I
Luxaria III
Tiki II

I really need to stop pagebottoming with tallies

Aeiou

Aeiou

Holy shit so I didn't even have time to read everything before work and I had to go to an appointment straight after work and I just got out of the appt and there's ten thousand more pages and I don't even know what's happening lol wow

Let me try to catch up in 30 min and make a decision??

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oi...tried reading all that on an empty stomach...

Er, Vowels, have you voted yet? Isn't there a condition this game that we go vanilla if we don't vote 2 day phases in a row (which I guess you technically did already, given the 3 minute day phase, heh). We kinda need you to vote. :(

And hmm...I have actually been considering a Lux vote, but now it just feels like a bandwagon. Urgh...

Ninja'd: Oh, there you are, yay!

Cure

Cure

Tiki, the chances of Lux voting you to save herself are pretty high.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Certainly looks that way.

Rasei

Rasei

aeiou, if you are really Nico, could you follow the other bibi votes?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:...we ignore Tiki's involvement in all of this and just assume he had inaccurate or broken information.

Not as broken as my heart.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:aeiou, if you are really Nico, could you follow the other bibi votes?

We don't know who they are...though I think Cure's speculation may have revealed a second BiBi.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ace wrote:@Lux; I don't see what I have to defend myself from? Or did I miss something??

Ah, you're mostly correct. I was trying to get my post finished fast enough so others would have time to read my reply before we got into the last hour of voting, and I misremembered some of the mentions re: stuns as being more accusatory, namely due to something Cure said:

Cure wrote:(Note: the two people that were stunned twice in a row could both be mafia with mafia trying to clear themselves with excessive stuns. unlikely that they're both maf, and I feel like Sammie is probably town as she's been acting the way she normally does as town (claiming her ability, being forthcoming with information, not being completely afk, proactive voting rather than last minute bandwagons). dunno about ace though).

You hadn't posted since then, iirc, so I was more-or-less commenting that you hadn't been around to discuss various points that arose in the past few hours.

Re: Vote

I stand by my last post that I can see Tiki being mafia. Whether he was an original one pushing the lynch on Aeiou, or he was recruited for being an accurate and believed town investigator, I guess that's anyone's guess until flip, if we do lynch him.

I said my two possible targets were Tiki or Ace, and while I'm a bit weirded by one of those starting the vote on the other, I will say my read on Ace is more process-of-elimination. Obviously in the interest of self-preservation, I'd vote Tiki. Though I feel bad if it comes down to a vote race between me and him. He's always so nice to me. ;w;

Five

Five

It's possible that someone is leading a devious scheme of some sort and basically leading Tiki to claim those results on Aeiou, right? A mafia partner of his? It's a super evil tactic, and one that most people probably wouldn't do, but I know there are some players who like to play like that. Cure and I floated ideas to do things like send the NK on one of us during the ezz's last game, I know, when we were immune to it and there was a protect chosen by a random player every night. Considering that people are saying that Plot's behavior is more in line with how she'd act as town, I'm very much considering this as a possibility.

It's also very possible that mafia recruited Tiki, opting for someone who wasn't fully clear like deo but whom people generally thought to be town? It looks to me if just from the kill choices in this game that mafia aren't inclined to go for the most obvious choice.

Given that Tiki is both a pretty decent recruit choice AND possibly involved in a mafia plot, I feel okay lynching him? vote: Tiki the Troll

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:
Rasei wrote:aeiou, if you are really Nico, could you follow the other bibi votes?

We don't know who they are...though I think Cure's speculation may have revealed a second BiBi.

Rasei and Aeiou are both part of BiBi. The third member is ????

Entelechy

Entelechy

I can't handle a split vote and it going to RNG. I will unvote, Vote Tiki

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum