Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 28]

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Cure wrote:Pretty certain on Ace now though after that last post. Would make sense if they're maf together given how hesitant he seems to be on voting Lux.

Is it bad not to jump the bandwagon on a player I feel is town? Eitherway, if Tiki flips town, this has been an interesting voting phase

hello pagetop

Cure

Cure

If tiki flips town (or even former town mafia convert) I am going to be so fucking suspicious of most of you.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ugh, nevermind, I was getting my subunits and who is in them all confused, you haven't.

Well, uh, sorry Lux, but, Vote: Luxaria...

Entelechy

Entelechy

Tiki hadn't voted yet? Okay. Unvote, Vote Lux. That shoudl give you a two vote lead? Three?

Luxaria

Luxaria

Well.

Vote: Tiki the Troll

If your results were wrong and you actually are town, I apologize. ;w;

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 22 Vote_tally_by_amashimono-d9yi4cq

Cure vs Entelechy Aeiou Entelechy Luxaria
Sammiya vs Entelechy
Plotstickers vs Aeiou
Rasei vs Aeiou Luxaria
Tiki vs Aeiou Luxaria
Entelechy vs Luxaria Tiki Luxaria
Ace vs Tiki
Ninfia vs Tiki
Five vs Tiki
Luxaria vs Tiki
Totals!
Entelechy I
Luxaria IIII
Tiki IIII

Last edited by ezzelin-P on Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

And why is this turning on me in like, the last 30 minutes? That's usually fishier than not.

Cure

Cure

stares this is all so scummy. I don't even care if he flips mafia this is so scummy. he had NO votes on him 20 minutes ago, and ALL the people I'm suspicious of are piling on him.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

So, uh, what am I to say to defend myself here? I usually try to spec as much as I can, though I tend to have little to go off of. I thought I had something, was excessively open about it to the point of gravely endangering myself, and it turned out what info I had came back all fucky.

Also, why would I try to confirm what Cure has been saying all along about the role of Deo's? I guess her and I could be Maf together, but almost everyone seems to think she's on the level.

To show how screwed up this is: CURE, of ALL people, is defending ME from a bandwagon.

Cure

Cure

Guys, if Ace is town he can only be Honoka or Hanayo. He is not part of Lily White because they were in perfect harmony and he didn't vote for Vowels.

Last edited by Cure on Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Entelechy

Entelechy

It can't be a tie. We need make it not a tie.

Cure

Cure

It can be a tie. I'm okay with it being rnged. You're the one that unvoted and made it a tie, btw. I'm not budging my vote.

Entelechy

Entelechy

It wasn't until Lux voted. Unvote, Vote Tiki damn it!

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 22 Vote_tally_by_amashimono-d9yi4cq

Cure vs Entelechy Aeiou Entelechy Luxaria
Sammiya vs Entelechy
Plotstickers vs Aeiou
Rasei vs Aeiou Luxaria
Tiki vs Aeiou Luxaria
Entelechy vs Luxaria Tiki Luxaria Tiki
Ace vs Tiki
Ninfia vs Tiki
Five vs Tiki
Luxaria vs Tiki
Totals!
Entelechy I