Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 28]

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I was given a present too. A present that I don't like since it took away my role power in exchange for another power that makes me really unhappy since I LIKED my original role power far better then the new one. I got it on D1 from the time stamp, I think (didn't notice until N1 had started.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Cure

Cure

Interesting. The present I got explicitly said it doesn't affect my own role power in any way.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki has received no gifts. In fact, I have absolutely no information at all.

Cure

Cure

Okay guys, you'd better hope I don't die tonight or else D2 is also going to be skipped. We really don't want this to happen.

ezzelin

ezzelin

phase end. rollover will be up shortly.

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Soooo, after reading things over, what I got was Cure was given an item on n1 that end either phase and she believes that either deo had an identical item on them or the item copied deo's ability, and deo passively ended the phase by dying/retiring...?

But I thought the item was multi-use? I'm guessing there are other instances for it to activate?

ninja'd, so I guess it /does/ activate by retirement

and rollover

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 6 Rollover_banner_by_amashimono-d9yi4ca

I'm sure that I would've been better off ignorant
Holding such pain in my chest,
I smiled each day, not saying a word about it
and told myself to forget

I shut away my memories, heartbreak

With this clichéd sadness and clichéd pain,
I barely hold back tears and watch the stars
They shine brighter than usual, and seem to fall
As they quietly illuminate me...

Her solo song ends, and she returns backstage, wiping off her tears that today, are more real than ever.

The audience beckons her to return with tumultuous applause, but their plea is not answered.

Sammiya has been stunned.
Ace has been stunned.
Cure has been jailed.
Rasei has been forced to retire. They were Ayase Eli. They were Town.

Day 2 begins.

7 T : 3 M

Apologies for the shitty flavour this time, the hosr has a migraine. Might go back and rewrite later.

In the future, please refrain from posting spec between phase end and rollover. (It's fine to post, just... not anything relevant. Because you might be actually dead.)

Last edited by ezzelin-P on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Entelechy

Entelechy

In case phase skips again, in before skip Vote: Ninfia

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

wow rude, tbh.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

so some quick thoughts before i run to bed:

I'm gonna go ahead and venture that the stun on sammie is town? we now know that there are in fact two stuns so one is maf and one is town, most likely?

the jail is interesting to me, and im more inclined to think of it as a town action, since cure has claimed that killing her would result in skipping the day and town doesn't want that.

Rasei is another interesting target. Often quiet, like Deo and not someone who is usually atarget early game. to me this indicates a mafia that is looking to keep avoiding protects, or mostly looking to keep eyes off them by going after unusual targets.

Ace being stunned is the biggest wildcard to me this phase and im gonna sleep on it a bit before making any thoughts about that I think.

also, Duck, do you mind giving reasoning for your vote on me? I'm not especially worried about it, tbh, but your decision to vote for me in order to lynch me if the phase did in fact end indicates to me that you're suspicious of me. so what is the haps, friendo.

Cure

Cure

K who keeps stunning sammie. Also why even jail me plz.

Maf is either RNGing targets or intentionally going after weird/obscure targets.

I only said it'd skip the phase if I died literally a minute before rollover. I don't think the jailer acted with that in mind.

if eli = makes accessories and rasei gave me the item... I kind of did get a weird vibe when she was all ~CURE-CHAN EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY~

Last edited by Cure on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

ezzelin-P wrote:
In the future, please refrain from posting spec between phase end and rollover. (It's fine to post, just... not anything relevant. Because you might be actually dead.)

oops gomen ;.;

RIP Eli/Rasei

Sooo we have two stuns now, me and Sammiya (again??)

Is anyone else weirded out by the Sammiya stun for two phases straight? I don't know why a town stunner would keep her stunned for two nights straight, and I also don't see why maf stunner would do the same thing unless they somehow found out her power or something, but why not just off her?

I also...don't see why I'd get stunned. Unless it was rng or town stunner thinking i might send in nk (is quiet-ish player sending in nk still a thing?)

And Cure gets jailed, which did not seem to cause the phase to end, so I guess it really does only activate when killed. Still curious on what makes it multi-use now though since, well, we only live once, don't we?

Entelechy wrote:In case phase skips again, in before skip Vote: Ninfia

?????? is there a reason behind this or ?????

ninja'd twice, why can't i post faster

Entelechy

Entelechy

Ninfia wrote:
also, Duck, do you mind giving reasoning for your vote on me? I'm not especially worried about it, tbh, but your decision to vote for me in order to lynch me if the phase did in fact end indicates to me that you're suspicious of me. so what is the haps, friendo.

Yes! I have a reason! I wanted to put a vote on someone, because Ezzelin said that it MIGHT count if the phase was skipped again, and thus result in a lynch. And lynching anyone for information is better than no lynch at this point.

As for why you, its because the previous post you made really reminded me of the kind of posting you did when we were mafia together in Lux's all vanilla game. It has the same vibe to me.

I remember many times before I joined this forums you talking to me about your strategy here, and how you like to just watch and listen for the first few rounds, and I've generally observed that to be true. The exception being when you are mafia.

I am by no means sure, but I wanted to get an emergency vote in in case the phase skipped again, and that was the strongest thing I had to go on.

I would remove the vote, but I am still paranoid about the phase ending early, even though theoretically that would only happen if Cure died.

Last edited by Entelechy on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

@ cure: what? you made it pretty clear that would happen way earlier than that? I am far too lazy to go find the quote as I'm brushing my teeth here but you said something like "it could only be Deo's ability based on what happened."

deo died -> phase end -> only thing that happened -> you claim it could only be his ability -> you made it clear what was going on, friend.

edit: ninja'd have to go to bed so I'll address more later

Cure

Cure

I said the item is multi-use simply because the phase ended when Deo died. Which means one of two things.

1: This was Deo's actual ability and the accessory-maker copied Deo's ability when they gave me the accessory
2: Deo had the exact same accessory I have which then passively activated and skipped the next phase after his death.

I think it would be very strange for there to be two different abilities that end the phase. I also think it'd be weird to have the same phase-ending accessory that worked immediately after its first use, so I... actually think scenario 1 is more likely? It's still a very anti-town ability I think, because if the owner of the item/role is NKed, the... day phase skips. :T

edit: Ninfia did you jail me. :V

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum