Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 37 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 62]

166Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 12 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

First, forgot something, I added it in.

The Cure wrote:I'm not sure why Tiki has straight out come and practically claimed the malicious third party player. That's... pretty silly.

Though I've only been skimming the past two pages and all his posts are just like "NEFARIOUS LAUGHING WORDS" to me.

I've outright stated I'm not neutral. Multiple times. =P

And yes, we all know my strategy when I'm an anti-Town alignment is to dump info I think could be dangerous to Town on D1. =P

167Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 12 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:05 pm

Cure

Cure

The first post says "third party" not "neutral". You haven't denied being a "third party" just said you're not "neutral."

Vote: Tiki The Tralala

Cons to this: Tiki could be a bomb or some type of fool role that wants to get lynched.

168Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 12 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:06 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 12 9LGirfm

No Lynch I
Tiki the Troll I
angelstar I
Luxaria I
Ace I
Rasei I

Ninfia vs. Ace
Cure vs. Tiki the Troll
Jason Derulo vs.
Kiyoko vs. Tiki the Troll Rasei
Ace vs.
ezzelin vs.
She-Ra vs.
chinomi vs.
Plotstickers vs.
Aeiou vs.
Rasei vs.
nautilus vs. chinomi angelstar
high seraph vs. Luxaria
Tiki the Troll vs. No Lynch
angelstar vs.
Luxaria vs.

Last edited by Maroon Five on Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

169Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 12 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:07 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Please Wait. Has anyone considered the possibility that Tiki may be playing the Fool, The Joker, as they call it. It would be like him to do such a thing as a malicious third party.

Oh my, was that rude! M-My humblest apologies! Please accept my apology! I Am Sorry.

170Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 12 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

The Cure wrote:The first post says "third party" not "neutral". You haven't denied being a "third party" just said you're not "neutral."

Vote: Tiki The Tralala

Cons to this: Tiki could be a bomb or some type of fool role that wants to get lynched.

What the hell else would the third party be? XD
Anyway, no, I'm not a third party, you dork.

171Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 12 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:09 pm

chinomi

chinomi

aaaaaa...ahhhh it seems...... tiki isn't the third party after all... aaahhh good zzzzzzzzzz............

172Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 12 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:11 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Tiki The Tralala wrote:For another part, it's not something I think you guys need to worry about that much.

I feel like if it's something that you made mention in your initial post that we should be wary of lynching someone every day, then it's definitely something we should at least keep in the back of our minds?

Like, the way you're wording your posts suggests that we should interrupt the lynching process throughout the game and just NL if we're not confident about the lynch or discuss a lynch but not actually follow through on it, but like... lynching and actually following through with a lynch is one of the major ways that we can remove mafia from the game and a major way we can receive information through voting patterns

173Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 12 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nautilus! At The Disco wrote:
Tiki The Tralala wrote:For another part, it's not something I think you guys need to worry about that much.

I feel like if it's something that you made mention in your initial post that we should be wary of lynching someone every day, then it's definitely something we should at least keep in the back of our minds?

Like, the way you're wording your posts suggests that we should interrupt the lynching process throughout the game and just NL if we're not confident about the lynch or discuss a lynch but not actually follow through on it, but like... lynching and actually following through with a lynch is one of the major ways that we can remove mafia from the game and a major way we can receive information through voting patterns

It is, you are correct! =D
But, lemme stick around for another night phase, and I think you'll see what I'm getting at. You (probably) won't even regret the NL vote, either.

174Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 12 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:16 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

justin chimberlake wrote:チョ~うざぁい…… I don't hav time for this, y'know? All of this stuff like murders and what-not. I'd rather just do my own thing.

A-are you a neutral, Justin Chimberlake? or are you just being chinomi

re: Tiki's post, I'm willing to NL if you have A Plan, but your action better be provably interesting and pro-town or else i am going to lynch you out of principle.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

175Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 12 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:20 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Anyways, chi's responded so I'mma gonna unvote and vote: angelstar for similar reasons as I had voted for chinomi; mostly just interested in seeing her speculation since she hasn't posted yet.

I do agree with Kiyoko that chi's posts do come off as neutral, especially since she kind of zero'd in on the whole "is Tiki third party" thing with her Please Wait post, but it might just be chi being chi... I feel like chi tends to post like this when she doesn't have a role that grants much information (e.g. her posts early on in alca's game up until she outed herself as a dreamer and her investigations)

I'm not sure how I feel about these Tiki shenanigans yet or whether or not I'm willing to drink the Tiki NL Kool-Aid

176Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 12 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:22 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Arctic Monkiyoko wrote:
justin chimberlake wrote:チョ~うざぁい…… I don't hav time for this, y'know? All of this stuff like murders and what-not. I'd rather just do my own thing.

A-are you a neutral, Justin Chimberlake? or are you just being chinomi

re: Tiki's post, I'm willing to NL if you have A Plan, but your action better be provably interesting and pro-town or else i am going to lynch you out of principle.

I'll say that gets tricky, with a jailer about, and a theorized bus/redirect. Suffice to say, if we can come together and point out some suspicious targets that we'd otherwise vote for on this D1 (aside from me XD), they may not be getting off the hook as scott free as you and Nautie fear they might.

177Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 12 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:23 pm

chinomi

chinomi

WAHAHAHAHAHA★ YOU THINK I'M NEUTRAL BUT THAT'S SIMPLY NOT THE CASE I AM A KING OF JUSTICE I CANNOT LET THE COSMOS SLIP AWAY FROM ME UMmmmmUUUU NO NO NO NO NO I AM FIGHTING TO KEEP THE STARS ALIGNED AAAAAAAAA~ MOZART~ BACH~ I FEEL IT RUSHING THROUGH MY BLOOD★★★★★★★★

178Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 12 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:24 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

eh sure. I have an idea of what Tiki might be so I'll drop this line of questioning.

unvote, vote: Rasei

Willing to give Tiki a chance. Will gladly change this to NL later if that's how thread decides, but I feel like these pressure votes are generating some good discussion and I would like to keep putting pressure on people to share what they know.

Rasei, I know you're busy, but your posts have been pretty short. Got anything to share with us?

This post was going to be a vote for angel but then Mitsu straight up ninja'd me with an angel vote so.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

179Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 12 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:40 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i have literally no idea when rollover is supposed to b, unvote, vote: no lynch

i kind of really didn't want a no lynch to happen bc that's just gonna kill the discussion for the next night phase, but I gotta go to sleep early today and I didn't want to just leave my vote on Lux like that, and I didn't feel strongly about any of the other options, so yea h.

Honestly, idk what's going on with Tiki because I got confused while backreading so I'm just gonna trust my senpais on that matter. His behavior does seem odd, but idk, it's Tiki, idk what game he's playing. I've noticed some other weird stuff in the thread but I'd rather... not say anything atm?? since I don't know what actual relevance that might have so I'll just think about it for a while ;w;

180Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 12 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:41 pm

chinomi

chinomi

vote: angel for sinning

choooooooo uzaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 37 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum