Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 62]

496Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 34 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:35 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

fwiw, boosts seem to have been baked into this game, judging from the minigames + my boost, so I believe chinomi when she says she has a boost but she doesn't know what effects it has.

Although, chi, can you tell us what kind of restrictions you have on acting? Like you said you weren't sure what phase to send in your action. Do you have limited uses or can you act every phase or...???

My boost gives me til the end of this phase to decide which one I want.

@Lux, if I target you again will you have a mental breakdown? Because I feel like Mitsu might if I target her but I don't want the responsibility of having to make decisions if I target myself.

Speaking of minigames,

Minigame vote: Entry 4

I love me some Ylvis

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

497Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 34 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:38 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

In regard to me, more or less, Lux. I wasn't, jailed, stunned, nor offered pizza on N0, so it must have been the Demon that kept me from taking out Cure on N0. Then the jailer kept me from glory killing Cure on N1 (hey, we didn't exactly have a lot of solid suspects at the time, and she seemed good as any).

Otherwise, I have to rip and tear every night (try to, rather), and it went through for the first time on N2. :D I found Ezz's claim sketchy, esp with Angel's flip. I still saw it as a viable tactic, though, giving Ezz a possible stay of execution as we tried to figure it out. Who knows, maybe something would trigger for her on a certain phase, or upon lynching her.

Besides that, she said she was vanilla after Angel's supposed reveal, so we wouldn't be losing a power role if I offed her, and her alignment flip would, hopefully, give us good info to work off of.

Edit: and beyond hoping my kill helps get us to a win, man I hope Ezz truly was. Maf, or at least that I'll get another chance. I want that achievement.

Last edited by Tiki The Tralala on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

498Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 34 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:39 pm

chinomi

chinomi

no limits were laid out for phases that i act in, so i assume i can act whenever i want. however, my restriction is that i only have three uses.

i'm down to two.

/SHOWS MY FLOWER OFF AROUND THE TOWN

499Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 34 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:42 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

CHI
CHI, BOOST ME
I MUST KNOW HOW IT WILL AFFECT MY RAMPAGE
XD

500Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 34 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:49 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:@Lux, if I target you again will you have a mental breakdown? Because I feel like Mitsu might if I target her but I don't want the responsibility of having to make decisions if I target myself.

Nah, should be fine. But if you decide there's a better target/option later on, that's cool too.

@ Tiki
Hm, I'm not sure if you directly answered this. Can you verify if your demon has to just use their role power in general on any target or does it have to be on you? What does your role say?

@ chi
I'm sure your boost is still out there... somewhere... ;w; and hopefully in town hands oh god I hope I didn't deliver it straight to a mafia

p.s. don't listen to Tiki.

501Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 34 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:52 pm

Rasei

Rasei

My guess it went to Lucas... Night night see y'all late tomorrow because I have to sleep

502Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 34 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:54 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Seriously though don't boost Tiki unless we have a really solid idea of who we want Tiki to kill, since based on my effects it's either going to let him voluntarily not kill, or it's going to give him two kills, and if it's the latter we should probably be prepared.

If your boost has the same effects as the boosts that I got then it's probably not super worth it to boost me if you only have limited uses. (The boosts are nice but they're not like 逆転 levels of amazing.)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

503Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 34 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:58 pm

chinomi

chinomi

IM NOT GONNA BOOST TIKI

504Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 34 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:00 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

@Lux My end of the role only says they basically choose if they want to put me in time out that night or not. So, far as I know, they just PM Five, "Hey, don't let the other guy/Tiki act tonight."

Also, you guys are no fun. XD

505Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 34 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:04 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ chinomi
Since you have no restriction when you act, how long does the boost last? Because if you sent it to me during the night and I'd get it during a day phase, what happens if I have no day ability? I'm guessing it lasts until the next night at least? And if you sent it during the day, then vice versa? Basically lasts 48 hours?

Also I'm assuming it won't work on passives given your queries? Or you were just trying to avoid them since they're a bit more variable. Though I think there was a discussion concluding everyone has an active and a passive or condition or something like that.

@ Tiki
Hmm. Okay. I was just curious since D1 comments gave me the loose and hasty impression of them needing to target you, but I see it's just hitting the Tiki button.

506Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 34 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:07 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 34 YES

507Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 34 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:09 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxariana Grande wrote:@ Tiki
Hmm. Okay. I was just curious since D1 comments gave me the loose and hasty impression of them needing to target you, but I see it's just hitting the Tiki button.

Man. What some of you would give to have one of those in EVERY game.

Edit: Plotstickers showing up (*hugs the dead bear*), reminds me, there were other targets last night, heh...hmm, why Cure and Plot? Maybe Plot because they discovered the boosting?

And hmm...Cure is held in regard as being a danger sometimes, but not on the level of Kiyo, Nautilus, and Lux. And yet, here they all are. Still, beyond spec, they've seemed Town. Either a clever fuse is afoot, or Maf are hoping we turn on them, and/or trying dodge the obvious protects.

Last edited by Tiki The Tralala on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

508Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 34 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:13 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

i'm going to tentatively ask that you don't boost lux just yet, for Reasons i'm hoping to explain later if all goes well (but it might not idk plz don't expect too much from me i'm just a blaire)

509Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 34 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:17 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

blaire what did you do to me ;w;

510Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 34 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:19 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Luxariana Grande wrote:@ chinomi
Since you have no restriction when you act, how long does the boost last? Because if you sent it to me during the night and I'd get it during a day phase, what happens if I have no day ability? I'm guessing it lasts until the next night at least? And if you sent it during the day, then vice versa? Basically lasts 48 hours?

Also I'm assuming it won't work on passives given your queries? Or you were just trying to avoid them since they're a bit more variable. Though I think there was a discussion concluding everyone has an active and a passive or condition or something like that.

i'm assuming it only works for the action that's made the night i target the boost

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum