Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 55 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 62]

706Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:12 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Giphy

707Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:12 am

nautilus

nautilus

Huh I'd assume it would've gone through regardless because usually a jail only protects against kills and not against random things, but.

Like I know Lucas was evil neutral but I feel like he'd have no reason to lie about receiving a boost from chi. Hmmmm

I might out the info I got last night tho depending on the circumstances but I'm gonna say my ability is similar to an investigative ability from another game that was recently run and that I'm not a dedicated cop or watcher so don't rely on me for that please don't I'm 1/4 in terms of hitting people I'd like to target

708Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:22 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

@Tiki: its for most people's benefit that i not be as transparent as youre probably wanting me to be, i think, unless everyone's demanding it, in which case i'll reconsider

@she-ra: man u right, you did say that! no one's said anythig either, so i'm willing to chalk this up as my bee (haHa)

i need to like, not be the one getting these 'results' because obviously im not using them to their full potential, rip (IM AN ARTIST OK LEAVE ME ALONE)

709Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:22 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 TnQ26bW

Okay, sorry, sorry. But, hey, after RFAH 1, Masquerade, Love Live, and pretty much any other game I tried and failed to be super vocal and helpful in ending with miserable failure, my brain's been going through all the possible ways we're about to lose, over, and over since last night. XD

No, brain, no! I refuse to accept that Angel was Maf, and that i shot a Town Ezz n' Town Ace, and that we're going to mislynch and lose today, while I get no trophy. NO. STOP IT, BRAIN.

710Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:05 am

Rasei

Rasei

Got called into work. I am not mafia, I am town. I am being truthful about my actions.

Also I'm tempted ro vote on you Tiki for putting that horrible thought in my head. Please dont let this be our last day.

711Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:12 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki's Symphony Mafia Conspiracy Theory #00547: She-Ra's Tailored Ace.

The theory: Mafia knew I was targeting Ace last night, so they tailored him to look Mafia. Meanwhile, a Mafia aligned She-Ra "forgets" to leash me, and I get to kill a framed Town. Meanwhile, She-Ra has claimed miller, making any investigations on her alignment immediately questionable.

Evidence for: She had plenty of time to put the leash on me, especially since she said she had already sent Five a PM asking if she could (since she a lready claimed no leash). If that's the case, why not, in that same PM, just say, "If I can rescind my last PM and leash him, then I'd like to do so, please." Also, miller claim only when pressed into action.

Evidence against: Unless they had multiple tailors, she let me kill Ezz, a Mafia. Beyond that they have seemed cooperative when it comes to Town planning, and there's the question of balance, in having a Maf that can easily shut down a Town every night.

Further thoughts: A Mafia miller claim could easily be just a delaying gambit, which, after the Ezz fiasco, I believe they would attempt. (In fact, I've theorized that Ezz was a delayed vig, and that maybe she's who won the parody song minigame.) On top of that, She-Ra's only really, provably, played along with Town once. First night she did her own thing, second night the presumed Maf jailor locked me up, third night she let me loose as planned, and last night she went against (a revised) plan (accidentally or otherwise). This only leaves the night where, again, Maf seemed to think they had covered a fellow's tracks, at least for a bit.
More crucially though, Ace was completely SILENT for over a day, with a vig pointed straight at him. That's typically Maf behavior, in an attempt to not feed Town more info... though, too often in the past, Town just fell silent, not on the thread for long stretches at crucial moments, so this isn't "Mafia confirmed" behavior.

Recommend action: I'm still not inclined to vote for her/vig her until we're down to one Maf in the ratio, given the miller claim. This could change based on Blaire, though.

Hmm...so much second guessing, bah.

712Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:44 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei, did you copy anyone last night?

713Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:48 am

Rasei

Rasei

I couldn't. I had Lux's ability. I can only copy every other night for 3 times.

714Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:17 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Remind me who else you've copied over the course of this game.

715Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:23 am

Rasei

Rasei

Lux was the first person. I was at work for pretty the first few days and with my hours I didnt want to make a mistake.

716Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:37 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

Tiki The Tralala wrote:Tiki's Symphony Mafia Conspiracy Theory #00547: She-Ra's Tailored Ace.

The theory: Mafia knew I was targeting Ace last night, so they tailored him to look Mafia. Meanwhile, a Mafia aligned She-Ra "forgets" to leash me, and I get to kill a framed Town. Meanwhile, She-Ra has claimed miller, making any investigations on her alignment immediately questionable.

Evidence for: She had plenty of time to put the leash on me, especially since she said she had already sent Five a PM asking if she could (since she a lready claimed no leash). If that's the case, why not, in that same PM, just say, "If I can rescind my last PM and leash him, then I'd like to do so, please." Also, miller claim only when pressed into action.

I wish I was this cool. I actually didn't send five a pm asking if I could re-leash you. I meant to (and to do pretty much what you said "hey can I re-leash Tiki and if so let's". I was going to wait til closer to rollover to do it in case we all changed our minds again 'cause I didn't want to be like "leash, no don't!, no do!" all day, but then I rushed out of work, went to movie, forgot. =/

Anyway, I guess suspects (other than me :( ) are Jason Derulo, and vowels?? I'm inclined to belive Tiki and Nautilus are town and IDK about chi or rasei.

717Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:38 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Ninfia and the Diamonds wrote:Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

718Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:39 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Looking back, yeah, that's consistent with what you said earlier.

I thought of looking at the lyric votes to see they would give any clues. No one's claimed the boost, so either a dead player got it (as I theorized), or someone is being hush-hush. If 4 was Mafia, I'm going to assume they had to use an honor system and not tell their fellow Maf it was theirs (esp if it was Ezz, who was dead), just because Lux and Kiyo voted for it. That, or Aeiou and Nautie are our last two Maf (though I'd rather not look too intently at those votes).

Actually, Five, were we supposed keep quiet about whose song was whose, or were we allowed to discuss it?

719Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:44 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ninfia and the Diamonds wrote:
Ninfia and the Diamonds wrote:Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250

720Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 48 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:45 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Luxariana Grande wrote:
Ninfia and the Diamonds wrote:

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 55 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum