Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!]

+11
Tinylightsflash
drandahl
Rasei
katagi
Tiki The Troll
She-Ra
high seraph
Luxaria
Five
ezzelin
Ninfia
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 34]

121A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:06 pm

Five

Five

Luxaria wrote:Which makes me think she has another reason for whatever she's saying, and I have ideas of what those reasons might be, but... that just confuses me even more.
Luxaria wrote:I think I have an idea of what Hayley might have done for this game, and so I'm waiting to see if my suspicions are accurate in any way.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Also, the cutest ever can't vote for cutest ever. Sorry, Luxxxie, your vote is null.

122A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:09 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmmmm?

Yes, Five dear?

Something you wish to share with the class? Is it about how cute you are?

Wait should we technically be typing at all until an official rollover?

idk what to do when the lovely Hayley-kami is absent. I am lost without her blue light washing over me, guiding me.

123A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:13 pm

Five

Five

Why is her light blue?

124A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:14 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I am not the host and cannot do a host rollover I don't think, but the official, end of phase tally is:

Nautilus! At The Disco wrote:

the most plain vote tally ever

Tiki the Troll I
She-Ra I
no lynch VI
Five I

ezzelin vs Five
Five vs no lynch
Luxaria vs Sammiya Tiki The Troll
High Seraph vs She-Ra
She-Ra vs no lynch
Tiki The Troll vs no lynch
Katagi vs
Rasei vs no lynch
drandahl vs
Tinylightsflash vs no lynch
Aeiou vs no lynch
Sammiya vs

It might be a while until you get an official rollover because the host is currently still afk and unable to post, sorry everyone! I'm not privy to a lot of stuff in this game so I can't post a result or anything, so I guess you all will have to sit in this awkward tension for the next little while.

125A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:16 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Hayley is learning to Charleston perfectly averagely with her grandmother!!! As soon as I get home I will post rollover

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

126A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:28 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Hayley that's adorable.

127A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Also, no worries to anyone who wanted to vote me. I don't want anyone feeling bad about doing so. That's something I never want, esp right now in this game.

And trust me. If I were ever on a Mafia that tried to use guilt or anything similar, I'd call them out on it and tell 'em to stop, heh. And I've had to do that before, too.

Edit: And sorry if anyone HAS felt guilt or any other negative emotion at the idea of for me.

128A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:29 pm

katagi

katagi

SORRY THAT I DIDN'T VOTE!!! I just got home!

this game is a little bit 'heady' for me in terms of strategy. I'm not really good at piecing together bigger-picture stuff. I promise I'll be helpful though uhuhu

lets see what happes i guess

129A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:56 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 IoKf39z
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 S7xUblS

PAT.”

“Yes, PAM?”

“You can’t spend the whole time staring at the game pieces.”

PAT took a moment to cross their arms and raised an eyebrow, “Is that against the rules?”

“Not explicitly, PAT, but it sure does make you a jerk.”

“Perhaps that is what I’d like to be.”

“Perhaps you should make a move.”

“I think I’ll think a little more, actually.” PAT took a sip of iced tea. PAM crushed a napkin into a small wad of tissue.

“I see.”

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 ZKvSyAi No one was lynched.

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 ZKvSyAi Night 1 has begun. please send in all night actions by 9 pm EST.

9T : 3M

rollover won't be late tomorrow guys, I'm sorry. I can show you guys pictures from my convocation if u wanna see tho...

130A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:04 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

That was a pretty average d1 rollover as of late

I LIKE PICTURES

131A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:05 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

You know, between all the above average, below average, and average comments, I'm curious what the average would be if you went and tallied them all together.

bonus points for modifiers on the average other than those listed above

edit: this was a good 2000th post

132A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:10 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

glances at my less than 400 posts lol

if only I knew about this forum earlier ;^;

133A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:14 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Omg. I'm at the bus stop and I just realized PAT stands for perfectly average town and PAM stands for perfectly average mafia.

134A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:24 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

answering questions!

Aeiou wrote:
Host: Since we cant claim does that also mean we cant claim things for role related reasons? Like if cop found a mafia they couldnt just say I figured out this person was maf for role related reasons since that might give them away?? ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE IVE PLAYED IN A NO CLAIMING GAME and this is all just an example for future ref lol

Luxaria wrote:
Also, if the Host would reply to Aeiou's question on the previous page since that intrigues me to some extent.

For example and in addition to Aeiou's question, there's a fine line between, say, Kiyoko being stunned and then commenting, "I targeted Kiyoko last night." or saying, "I targeted Kiyoko last night and it should be obvious."

Is the second one technically claiming?

yes, the second one is technically claiming, because you'd be claiming a stun and that would be obvious. You can say "I acted on Kiyoko", and the implication could be lots of things, so.

Luxaria wrote:
hayley brought you here because she loves you.
and she's a little shit.

lux has been modkilled again. she called me a shit.

Luxaria wrote:

idk what to do when the lovely Hayley-kami is absent. I am lost without her blue light washing over me, guiding me.

Lux has been mod revived for giving me the praise I deserve.

135A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:27 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 9 RTu5AxN

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum